THE CITY THAT SEES THE MOST MIGRANTS

Braindead Swedish mayor rambles about how Sweden should take more immigrants. When asked about a connection to increasing crime, she says, "we don't count things like that."

youtube.com/watch?v=tCgZLx_EUfA

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/02/27/charterresor-till-somalia-och-irak-med-flyktingar-som-aker-hem-pa-semester/&edit-text=r
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/02/27/charterresor-till-somalia-och-irak-med-flyktingar-som-aker-hem-pa-semester/&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=01H6IHM7Fyk
arktos.com/
redice.tv/red-ice-radio
altright.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another thread showing how fucked Sweden is

Do we honestly need another? Everyone knows Sweden is gone.

>Swedish women require real men

Well at least they got that part right.

Well yeah, all women are free when you can rape them because they'll get called racists if they out you for raping them.

>What do you think about Trump, Brexit, Le Pen?
>Evil is growing.

what are the swedes (the based ones) doing to stop this shit?

>she

what did I expect

There aren't any.
Decades of comfy, safe, no-worries life have removed that will from them. Swedish men answer to women now, and it is the women who are hell-bent on destroying the country because women have no clue how society works or how to generate stability and security in a country.

Donald Trump was the best thing that happened to Sweden. He got the worlds eyes on their problems. Sup Forums has been Sweden yesing for years, but normies never knew how fucked up it is.

This lady is completely delusional.
It's like this mantra that she is just repeating.
"PROGRESS, DIVERSITY, MULTICULTURALISM!"

They won't listen.. no matter how many hard facts or statistics you show them.

arab immigrants are fucking idiots, if they really believe that.

rape is free, isn't it?

This. I'm half Swedish and I'm sick of us getting a free ride in the worlds liberal press.

Everyone has always thought we have a utopia of free everything, rainbows on every corner, unicorns for everyone. I can't discuss concerns I have for Sweden here in NZ because no one believes me "grenades? rapes? bullshit, that CANT be real". And its even worse when im visiting with family in Sweden "this discussion makes me feel uncomfortable, I don't want to talk anymore."

Even though many normies dismiss Trump, at least he's brought the subject to the table. The first world leader to call bullshit on the Swedish governments lies.

Why Sweden why? There has got to be a better way to kill yourself then death by brown cock

We need to form an expeditionary force to retake Sweden

Yea but why hasn't anyone started questioning when does the migration stop? At what point are there enough migrants? why is immigration based on Muslim and African immigration? what's the endgame to this complete madness that's going to end in utter chaos...

Charter flights home for a holiday for the 'refugees paid by the Swedish taxpayer

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/02/27/charterresor-till-somalia-och-irak-med-flyktingar-som-aker-hem-pa-semester/&edit-text=r

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://petterssonsblogg.se/2017/02/27/charterresor-till-somalia-och-irak-med-flyktingar-som-aker-hem-pa-semester/&edit-text=

My discussion with family goes like this...

Why does Sweden take in so many migrant?
> its our duty
Why is it OUR duty?
> well its everyone's duty, we are just showing the rest of the world what they should do
But the rest of the world won't follow our lead
> that's because racism
But we are a small country, only 9 million, we can't take all these people
> don't look at numbers, look at individuals. Every migrant we take is someone with a new start on life
But our resources have a limit
> untrue. We have so much land. We can fit many more people in
But many who come here have real psychological problems.
> more reason for them to be here, we can care for and rehabilitate them
And rapes? Grenade attacks?
> they are small numbers. And regular swedes do bad things as well. Please stop asking these questions. You are sounding like a racist and this makes me feel uncomfortable.

I love Sweden. But I hate it too. Nah, actually, the Sweden I love is fast disappearing. Summer holidays by a lake, with strong coffee and pastries in the morning, swimming and hiking during the day. A huge feast for dinner then kopparberg and vodka well into the evening as the sun sets at 11pm. Feels bad man.

> "this discussion makes me feel uncomfortable, I don't want to talk anymore."
This attitude/mindset is infuriating to me. One is experiencing a visceral reaction to what one hears and rather than analyze why one is affected that way one chooses to simply reject the stimulus superficially at fault.

Is there a more concise way of expressing my displeasure at this?

>Swedish women require real men

It's not untrue, is it?

does anyone here even still care? the swedes are so delusional i don't even see the point in having these threads anymore. i don't even give a shit that these "white women" are being abused and mistreated by its migrants. or the plight of the swedish people. how long can you say "oh poor sweden" before you have to roll your eyes at the stupid decisions they keep making over and over and think its your own damn fault you stupid cunts. not even going to make an "its a fucking leaf joke" because you know what leaf, i don't care anymore.

For fuck sakes sweden, kill your self already.

whoa, checked them quads

Swedes don't like to rock the boat or be challenge. Everyone wants to get on with their lives without causing problems or offence.

In short, we are going to hell in a basket. And in the last two years the government has put their foot down on the gas.

I know what you're saying. But keep an ear out for what's going on at least. Shits about to get real. It possibly won't happen this year, it may not even happen by five years, but then it could be this summer. There will be an event that sparks things, it'll trigger a chain of events, then it will be on for one and all.

Sweden confirmed to be the next Balkans.

>Is there a more concise way of expressing my displeasure at this?
It's called cognitive dissonance.

And stop writing like that. It's overly verbose and does nothing but make you sound like a tryhard. I did the same shit when I was 15. Economy of language is a much better received form of writing than pretension

>Protip: After using "one" to name the subject of your sentence, it's appropriate/encouraged to use a pronoun afterward

Well.. pack it up lads, shows over...

Press F to pay respects for Sweden

take it to extremes, tell them there is 2 billion living on under one US dollar/day , therefore they should all move to Sweden

Kek obiously agrees with me. Be praised!

No wonder Somalians integrated so seamlessly in Sweden.

kek saved

Wtf is this?

Swedes have the worst case of Stockholm syndrome. They deserve to die out.

>there are now questions which qualify as racist
Ouch. I feel for you...

Does the repetition aggravate you?
Would you like to read more about Swedish tape statistics?
The Swedes do. It's their most cherished fetish. The thought of losing their country is making them moist. Oh wetness, savage be thine armament, deadly be thine consequence!
Make it not the third time a country commits suicide, but if you do, make it a lesson for every other country in the world.

somebody nuke sweden already

ask how letting people in helps them more than unfucking their country.

Kiitos.
And checked.

Trojan horse will do it from the inside.

this pigfaced cunt makes me mad

id love to see this dude have sex with the australian outback

Sweden is literally a cult now.

Fake news......otherwise that will explain alot

It doesn't matter how many women get raped, how many innocent people get killed, or how many despicable Islamic terrorist attacks happen (both in Sweden and elsewhere in the western world) The only solution they can come up with is "more immigrants" they might as well just change their name to West Syria

Once they get off of plain an see how autistic the men are its belivable.
Met some german dutch n swedish tourists here.
The women have some resting bitch face and the guys are uber friendly but kinda wierd like awkward shy

If they wont listen - make them using violence.

Sitting down to pee.

This ...who carez.
Its like gettin pissed when indian shits on the street when a chink eats a dog. Or u shartin etc

We need immigrants that can contribute, we don't need more niggers on welfare.

You know, there's a saying involving a needle and a haystack.

it's the response of a coward.

Honestly, this is pretty much what Yuri Bezmenov described about subverting a nation. You can literally show them objective facts counter to their opinions and they will not change their minds.

If you want to help people, the first step must be not to become them.

>We need immigrants that can contribute

Why?

>We need immigrants that can contribute
Isn't there a housing shortage and high unemployment as it is?

Sweden is already lost, let them die like cucks

But immigrants can build houses! We have a housing shortage because we don't have enough immigrants.

Stop being racist.

top fucking kek it is the same bullshit line we hear here

Get off Sup Forums Jimmy.

This is the question the west really needs to ask and answer pretty fucking quickly.
There are teeming billions of poor brown stupid violent bastards across the world, who have turned their countries into shitholes (or always been shitholes), and who look at the west through stupid, childlike eyes and think the west is what they see on tv and if they get here they'll live like filmstars.
By the time we wake up, the rest of the world will still be the same teeming starving shithole, only we'll be almost as fucked.

Polish immigrants build houses. Somalis only know how to build cow shit huts.
But they do know how to yell and complain about gibs:
youtube.com/watch?v=01H6IHM7Fyk

She reminds me of a help helper in school, that is a fragile woman with no opinions just trying to do bidding of evil without ever recognizing or self reflecting the damage she's doing.

>She
When I read "the mayor" in the OP I immediately thought it was a Swedish man. But then I saw your comment, and I was brought back to reality.

Swede here, can confirm. There's basically zero resistance, we are defeated already. I said fuck it, married an asian and got our of this retarded race, I'm just going to stay here, put my vote on the nazis and hope that they are real men.

>we have so much land

Ya, sure you do

All I'm wondering is to what extent she's lying here

its like this in germoney too. I talked with a girl who was bashing trump and the conversation went like this:
>I hate trump he is so racist
>Whats racist about him?
>He said all mexicans are rapists and he wants to control borders
>How is border control bad? Also he said that there are good mexicans. He was simply implying that illegal immigration needs to stop
>Are you racist?
I just started to laugh right there.
I then asked her why she would vote for hillary any she said
>She would be the first female president, it would be revolutionary
Nuke us already

Maybe they do need those migrants after all

this is EXACTLY why we should have NEVER EVER given women the right to vote

It has been that way for many years now. It's not a meme. Sweden is run by a delusional multiculturalist cult. Eventually history books will be written about it and people will (once again) wonder it could happen and why no one noticed or said anything. Well, many people did notice and pointed it out, but the cult smeared and ostracized them.

We don't need immigrants.

What I don't understand is why there hasn't been a major attack?

What do the swedes do to the migrants that burgers, French and Germans can't figure out?

Keep an eye on the economy.

Sweden is not a geopolitically significant player.

An in-depth documentary about this right now would be a huge red pill. The obituary could be added later.

The sandniggers don't know that sweden produces weapons

>What do the swedes do to the migrants that burgers, French and Germans can't figure out?

probably not bombing any arab country

It honestly keeps getting more and more fucked.
At one point, i thought them censoring news and having an almost ineffective police force was as bad as it could get. Now that seems like innocent yesterday.

There is no Sweden. Only zhoul...

Honest answer is that we have a really good secret police, just like all the other communist countries have/had.

Another reason is that islamists see Sweden as a safe haven, a base of operations.
They don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Once we cut the welfare payouts, however, hell will break loose.

Swede here.
Nationalist since 20 years. We have one of the most vital, growing and matured nationalistic movements in the western world.

We are by far the most active nationalistic movements when it comes to alternative media production (per capita).

A lot of things are happening in Sweden.

>Lööf's mutiny handing SD the election in a bag
fun times we live in

That woman right there is your typical Nordic multicultist. It's not that they are out to destroy the white race on purpose, they are just naive autists. Most of them sound like they are on the spectrum.

One of them works nights and doesn't have much energy in his off time, and the other one has the flu right now.

>alternative media production (per capita).
Can you give me links for material in English?

>Paul Joseph Watson

> Braindead

is that her name?

because if it isn't, what do you think my first fucking question is going to be, you nigger?

what is her name?

nigger

post her name

How much money do they get each month?

It varies.
They get
>allowance
>housing costs
>extra allowance for whatever reason
>extra allowance if they have children
2 unemployed arabs with 2 kids get roughly as much as 2 middle class workers.
All of it paid by swedish tax payers and eu funds :^)

Make allowance regressive wrt number of children. The more you have, the less you receive.

Almost all of the production is in Swedish.
I'll give you what I can, that has an international touch.

The most succcessful publishing company for right wing litterature:
arktos.com/

Red Ice TV/Radio/Creations:
redice.tv/red-ice-radio

Alt Right,com
altright.com/

Then there are numerous interviews with prominent Swedish nationalists on various English speaking shows, but it takes to much effort to look them up for you.

Calm down. Don't get carried away by the autism of this site.