CBC DOES IT AGAIN, CANADA YES!

So, Canada's state broadcaster CBC, has created another poorly thought out piece of anti white propaganda.

Sorry no link, DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a link or what you fucking chink faggot?

Sorry habibi, I found it on facebook, and couldn't find it on their jewtoob.

Desperate

its better to not give these faggots hits, which is the only reason they make these """articles""" in the first place

cbc has no ads and is government funded for around 1 billion every year

Truth, but the fact that its my tax money being funneled into this bullshit is enraging. First we import 25,000 Syrians, then we cant even get a grip on our border and now we have to deal with blatant garbage like this?

Makes a guy want to go full Timmothy McVeigh.

Wow they did it again

>Wish we could get this in the US!
Holy fucking shit. I knew that we had an inferiority complex to the US but I didn't know that the state is LITERALLY encouraging us to be butthurt.

It's on kikebook .com/22Minutes/

I just watched two minutes of racist stereotyping against white people, got told at the end white people didn't care enough about racism, because so many things are going well for us they don't have any real problems.

Meanwhile my friends worry about if their property tax bill is going to make them homeless because virtue signallers want to take in more refugees and immigrants, and white families are dying off because nobody is reproducing anymore and the government refuses to actually seriously address the problem. Oh yeah, but on top of the government treating whites worse than every other race, they also spend money, mostly funded by white people, to fund racist anti-white propaganda.

I am making sure Kellie Leitch or Bernier gets elected holy fuck.

The comments from turbocucks are also something else.

Reminder that Kellie Lietch and Maxime Bernier intend to defund the CBC if they become Prime Minister.

Join the Conservative Party and vote for one of them. The election is on March 28 I think.

This show doesn't sustain itself off people watching it. It sustains itself off of taxpayer money.

Multiple CPC candidates are proposing to gut the CBC in various ways. Exposing how shitty this show nobody watches is, while giving them more views, actually helps undermine the show.

The election is in May, you have to be a CPC member in good standing by late march, can't remember the exact day, to vote in May.

NOICE NOICE NOICE NOICE NOICE

A) Nobody really cares about the nation of Tumblr.
B) Why are you trying to copy our flag, colored?

More direct link

kikebook .com/22Minutes/videos/10154395005413339/

Fix the url to go to the video. Don't miss the comments, they're arguably the best part.

Oh my god it's a fucking cuck convention in the comments

Ya'll are toooooooo white.

I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY SO MUCH

They're digging their own grave.

What are you going to do about it? Post online? That'll surely fix it.

SAVE US Sup Forums

WE SHITPOST BECAUSE WE ARE DEAD INSIDE!

>What are you going to do about it? Post online? That'll surely fix it.

Don't push him.

Remember that Canadian frog who went off his poutine and removed kebab?

This man is a massive Uncle Tom

He was doing the Lord's work.

Hope you fags get violently conquered soon. It only helps us.
Sorry for not caring, but you guys honestly deserve it.

write >nigger, lol

underneath that comment

>implying he wasn't a patsy

>feminist-gay asymmetrical hair
>thin beard that took months to grow
>thick glasses
Add on high pitched voice and we have a winner.

This one fucking guy

Why on earth is any media allowed to be sponsored by a government in the first world. You can just disregard all of it as propaganda

You're right something must be done.

After I graduate I will create a group of like minded people to ascend into Canadian power to coup these kike loving race traitor FILTH.

On the flipside, this guy using meme arrows on jewbook is truly /ourguy/

That was me :)

"Help create a white ethnostate"

Holy fuck this cuck is STILL online

Just added onto this: >I do appreciate the insults though. I always like to laugh at myself.

>I am actually Aboriginal

offer him a blanket

Call him an abbo and offer him some gas to sniff.

I merely document the cucks, and help people on Sup Forums find the best of the best comments quickly, I don't get involved with the story.

I don't trust Normiebook, they hate user.

it has to be an user

Oh yup somebody posted it I smell another user.

Next chapter to the saga

call him subhuman race who is ment to be shot and gassed. easy.

So do we leaf, so do we.
With added smallpox?

He left before I could.

Cont.

Sounds good man

the absolute madman

Missed link. Cont. here

Bonus messenger convo I'm going now because it's mostly just anons trolling him and I don't want to encourage degenerate shitposting.

Why waste your time talking to retards?
Better yet why waste my time by posting your pointless conversations.

Fuck that stupid bullshit. Vote for Leitch.

It appears that the Canadian people have been successfully indoctrinated with Swedish levels of cultural-Marxism. As soon as their government fully disarms them and they recieve a proper Muslim invasion they'll be on par with Sweden and Germany.

we have less restricted gun laws than you, bong.

What's wrong with O'leary?