Confederate Symbols to be demolished

This triggers Southern Conservatives.

> Monuments had been declared "nuisances" by city council

> New Orleans can remove three Confederate monuments that are displayed in prominent locations, a US federal court ruled on Monday.

cnn.com/2017/03/07/us/new-orleans-lawsuit-confederate-monuments-ruling/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/impatient-protesters-begin-digging-up-confederate-generals-grave-themselves/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/838988334290481152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw

> The state has commissioned a statue of 2 nogs finger cuffing a fat white girl to replace the 3 monuments.

>New Orleans cultural heritage to be demolished due to changed racial majority demographic.

Almost sounds jewish

It's just a slow progression of white cultural eradication, starting with obvious targets and encroaching gradually.

This.

And most whites love it.

Please tell me they will lose in the long run

I doubt it desu.

I know it sounds depressive but I dont see how we can ever get back to what we were.

They are brainwashing the majority of us while we are being outbred.

In 200 years there wont be any whites left. Everything we ever achieved will be forgotten or credited to niggers or kikes.

And while we both know its true we are still too afraid to go out and start the bloodbath because we have something to lose

Everyone loses in the long run.

Maybe in your country :^).

Goddamn jews

I love how vengeful polish subhumans glow about the demise of the germanic race, thinking that they will be spared.

It is just that nobody cared if you went extinct because 12 years of the third reich created more cultural and technological value than the whole history of your pitiful people.

Why don't they dig up the graves and shit on the corpses while they're at it.

>lee didn't fight for slavery
>even wanted it to be abolished
>did his best after the war to work for the good of the country
>Beauregard did the same, and even fought for black civil rights
>"dis bee racizz widey haha say goodbye all culta"

CALL DAVID DUKE TIME TO ROUND UP THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD AND RETURN TO DEFEND OUR HISTORY

You do realize that this never was about arguments dont you?

I think you might be a little triggered there Hans.

i dont see how these people managed to hang when their feet are obviously on the ground

Poles cheat at everything

You think they are going to stop with confederates?

Mt. Rushmore et al. are next. The Founders were evil racist slaveowners too.

Like every fucking thing in New Orleans?

This.

Sadly most whites dont care or dont realize it.

Because they were alienated from their heritage and culture for generations.

So much they LARP as niggers.

Poland is being culturally enriched hard by the Jews and Globalists on our west coast
You guys will be even more fucked than Germany is and I find it quite poetic since you're the idiots who caused everyone to get fucked in the first place
I'm content since Witcher 3 came out and you guys no longer have a use

Let them forget...so it can come around again sooner. The south will rise again through the working class that is sick of getting shit on by ignorant minority populations with selfish interests.
I for one will bring marshmallows to the bonfire that was American society.

>Really makes you think.

THIS Duke is the hero we DO deserve

Katrina wasn't strong/long enough.

>erasing history
oh wow look it's 1984 all over again

Be careful, it seems you triggered the eternal butthurt Polack.

Polish people are tacky, ungrateful scum. Mark my words.

So basically what their saying is that the civil war didn't happen.
And if that's the case. Slavery didn't happen ether.

Why are they trying to erase history? god dam i would be mad but most whites support this.

I weep for my city. Mitch Landrieu is a such a terrible person.

Blacks have been a majority in NO since forever and nobody cared about these statues until like 3 years ago.

Typical eurocuck defeatism, it seems impossible at the moment but society is changing

Ahh just like the communist chinese revolution :))) destroy all history

Don't. People here love their confederate monuments buts hate David Duke. He's toxic here.

We need to save the monuments but if duke gets involved he's going to do more harm than good.

Northern Yankee here. It triggers me too. You cannot sweep history under the rug like this. It's an insult to the dead on both sides

Additionally you are a fool if you think they will stop here. Sherman is next as are any other historical figures that aren't diehard Marxist pieces of shit and spoiler alert: that's all of them before the 20th century. Everyone else will be retconned by the Jews

They're already saying this.

Our butthurt is our greatest strength. You cannot get fucked over if you know everyone and everything is trying to fuck you over.

Yep. When he heard that his old friend grant was trying to enact civil rights, he said: vox populi, vox humbug

They did
theamericanmirror.com/impatient-protesters-begin-digging-up-confederate-generals-grave-themselves/

A group of anti-Confederate protesters aren’t happy enough with the declaration by the city of Memphis that it wants to dig up and move the remains of Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest.

They want it done now.

A group surrounded a shovel Wednesday and ceremoniously removed a chunk of grass and soil.

Anything we northerners can do? Should we write in?

Those who do not know history are destined to repeat it. These are historical monuments that tell stories of the past, however dark they may be. Though the monuments may be callous to some, they are indeed necessary. Removing them will not erase the past.

More black people were killed in Chicago by other black people in the last 6 years than were ever lynched in the US.

It doesn't have anything to do with this, really, except fuck niggers.

Are you retarded or ? Poland is literally one of the 3 top safest countries, majority whites and have strong traditional values. The eternal limp wristed German thinks he is tough because he and 2 other countries ganged up on Poland to destroy it, then again in ww2 yet they are still there.

Yes bydlo in western countries is degenerate but that's it. Its great hearing about all this bs that degenerate Polish people do in western countries when in fact they are the lowest of the low from there which is great because all the degeneracy is being sent out of Poland.

Geroge Washington wouldn't be able to win the revolutionary war without the help of Kosciulko(spelling) learn some history retard.

Don't you have a Syrian refooge to prep to fuck your wife?

The worst fucking redpill to swallow is that how they plan to win is erasing us from history slowly but surely. The whole we wuz kangs shit is just the start. Remember that movie of the 3 black astronaut woman who helped the man get to the moon? That never fucking happend. Theres thousands of examples they are erasing us in our own country's before our very own eyes. Imagine how much they changed world war 2. You can research all the lies. Remember battlefield 1? More then 70% of the soldiers non white in a 90% white war. We are being erased from the face of the fucking earth . 1000 years from now no one will even know white people existed

HOW DO WE STOP THIS

I've noticed Confederaboos in fact are some of the biggest cuckservatives in the world.

Shame the Union didn't expel every nigger from America when we had the chance.

even if you think the confederates was wrong, the destruction of monuments will only cause you to be looked down upon by future generations who are completely detached from whatever emotions were stewing in the early 21st century

it's like tearing down the sphinx because suddenly the current generation of Egyptians decided that the slave labor used is unacceptable

White people don't care about their culture and identity anymore you can't stop it they would rather be black than white.

You think this triggers anyone? fuck rednecks, they're just as mongrelized as niggers

So it's just a waste of money, what will the libs do when these are retroactively remade in a decades time, made of gold?

Fucking Yankees sold us Niggers then killed our people to set dem niggers freezes.

Then fucking Yankees let 11 million Mexicans in our country.

Then the fucking Yankees brought in muzzlims to kill our people.

What the fuck is wrong with you Yankee mudders?

The South just wanted no part of Ape Lincolns and the abolitionists social "muh feelungs".

Now what the fuck do you Yankees son's of bitches have to say fir yourselves?

Give me a hot Japanese women and leave me the fuck alone because you have even changed white women to shit.

They actually have said that Mt Rushmore is racist white men and should be replaced with Indians.

But I think the next target will be Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial outside of Atlanta. I had ancestors who fought and died for the Union and for these niggers in the Civil War, and even I don't want them to destroy the legacy of the South. But I bet Stone Mountain will be gone soon.

Majority of white women voted for trump. You wanting some gook bitch is the yankees prolonged brainwashing working. You fell for it bud

Look at any rap concert the crowd is like atleast 80 or 90% white. This is sadly true. There has to be a way to fix this shit

Fucking niggers

>WAAHHH THIS MONUMENT OFFENDS ME, I'M GOING TO DESTROY IT
>WAHHH, THIS ANCIENT CITY IS HARAM AND OFFENDS ME, I'M GOING TO DESTROY IT

Reminder that the left are every bit as much our enemies as ISIS.

People who destroy historical sites deserve to be knee capped

Come on already dumb Southern fucks, stop being so fucking fat and rise again, it's time.

just finished reading the article
>The court also accepted the city's assurances that the monuments are "merely to be relocated, not destroyed."

>Majority of white women voted for trump
>Majority of ALREADY MARRIED white women voted for who their husband told them to and all the young unmarried ones voted for bernie

and most are fat slobs
>gook bitch
that means korean you fucking retard

Every time we try the globalists shut it down. The only way to fix it is for whites to be poor then the globalists wont give a fuck on how we govern ourselves because it doesn't make a difference to them.

No one gave a fuck about Scandinavia because it was poor and they were left alone by the Christians until they became rich through trade.

Of course this means private property will have to erect Confederate symbols.

How long before the hero of New Orleans gets the progressive treatment as well?

Hear now.

Begin playing dixie slowly in defeat.

also blacks used to be the majority in Lousiana and now there only 30%

> Leftards had been declared "nuisances" by city council and are green lighted for removal...
I cant wait till this day comes

Go to Asia (or california or hawaii) and bring one back. There aren't many Nips in dixie from what I hear

A whole lot went to Texas, KEK.

JUST

Fantastic.. burn and smash every racist symbol that exists anywhere.

Too bad they didn't let them all drown in Katrina. They should have just dropped a bomb on the Superdome then. This is how they repay the people who have supported them forever, and who risked their lives to save them during the aftermath of the hurricane.

what do you expect a school to do for some history dress up day? Tell black kids they cant dress up like the rest of the kids. This isn't gonna help them intergrate at all

Then u will lose.

I don't really care if they remove the monuments, so long as they are given to a museum or private collector. They're still important pieces of history regardless of who or what they represent.

white boys BTFO!

It's only a fair turn.

Read the post? There should be 0 non white people in Europe anyway maybe a few thousand of the best doctors engineers and sciencetist of the world who are non white but that's about it . The fact you think niggers should be welcomed and should be integrated shows your a faggot

BAN ASSAULT MEMORIES!

>there were ancient civilizations before our recorded history
>all over the world, stories of white gods that brought civilization
>no record exists
>post yfw it was the Jews all along
>post yfw they might get away with it again

So, are the Jews some sort of bio-weapon, developed by ayyliens, to destroy any intelligent life that may develop here? Do they do this to all the planets?

poland is literally piss poor you have nothing to be proud about

They were going to, but then (((Booth))) killed Lincoln.

Seriously, he's from a family of spanish silversmiths, and got away after the police murdered some random innocent, so he could be fingered for the crime.

>thinking they will integrate
>thinking costumes will help
Those black kids fucking know this is bullshit. If anything,this retarded shit will make them even more resentful.
pop psychology 101 isn't going to fix societies problems.

>US Federal court determining the faith of local monuments

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/838988334290481152

>Twitter briefly suspends David Duke's account ... then reinstates it

Wonder if they put a temp lock on it. They did that to mine when I posted a link to the ICE tipline.

This is what happens when you lose. I hope all the Confederate history is erased, we don't care about losers here in America

I got drunk one night with some buds and we talked about this topic like 6 hours . Reached some crazy conclusions. It's all very likely . Watch this show called atlantis on the history channel. They found a city they think is atlantis which had plumbing and toilets and showers over like 3 thousand years ago. Crazy stuff

Northern Yankee invaders burned the South, raped it, pillaged it and carpetbaggers used Reconstruction era to to FURTHER jew wealth into their own hands at the wider expense of the South.

Now they want to tear down the relatively unknown memorials to the people who died in that bloody war to maintain their centralized Federal control over the States. Just proof that the Union soldiers fought for the WRONG SIDE.

I just love triggering the south, 140 years later most of your whites are still poor backwater regressive retards.
We do this over time to remind you you lost, you will always lose to the glorious Yankee. did you really think you could resist the Yankee? There are none who care

Lincoln freed the slaves before he was killed. He abandoned the colonization plan in favor of emancipation.

> they did

> article says they literally havent

Redneck reading comprehension everyone...

American ISIS
Stay away from history
American ISIS
Leave our past be

How sad to cling to a movement that was destroyed over 150 years ago.

>Celebrating the heritage of being a traitorous loser.
Seems like something Sup Forums would do. Blow up every Confederate statue.

>new orleans
anglo culture
TOP KEK
It's now a Mexican and Black town
get over it 53%

>Little known facts about slavery

The Confederacy outlawed the slave trade before the Union.

The Union was also composed of slave states.

The first slave owner in America was black.

Slavery is not a racial issue as every race has been both slave and master at some point in history.

Haha you're such a le nationalist, one of us. Meanwhile real nationalists like TR wished to honor the confederates.

It's actually less black now that we have it. Your degenerate frog culture is to blame