MARCH 7TH 2017

March 7th, 2017

1. Made sure your gun is loaded with multiple additional loaded magazines

2. Make sure your vehicle has a full tank of gas with extra tanks

3. Make sure your pantry is full of canned food.

4. Stay in doors and close your blinds.

5. Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.

March 7th, 2017

pastebin.com/raw/KkmsimtN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep/
youtube.com/watch?v=TS5MUf14gDw
youtube.com/watch?v=3zvGRNu08B4
youtube.com/watch?v=NPomhNZ-uxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IRfJLkpbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)
youtu.be/t-Yfg5Yph7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop making these posts, citizens.

Why is this pub key important user?

Wtf is this key?

>Kek isn't real

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep/

bump

samefag is obvious

OP isn't joking. He's for real.

Christ, what the hell is happening on March 7th?

So you can go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

This guy has been posting this all over the chan. Ignore it

YEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZEROYEAR ZERO

youtube.com/watch?v=TS5MUf14gDw

seek the gospel of philip and take the nazirite oath as christ, samson and hitler have before you. Only then can you know the emotion (they) have taken from you. Gnosis.

But what if you have to leave the house for something?

youtube.com/watch?v=3zvGRNu08B4

Then leave the house. Nothing's going to happen, moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPomhNZ-uxQ

Tomorrow is Year Zero
How is that nothing?

I think it's a bot, because look at how the bottom one is only 11 seconds apart, but with a different name in a different thread, I mean someone could do that, but it really seems like a bot

Is the emperor finally coming to earth with his space marines. What If ownly own a hunting bow and a tracker knife. Is this radiation related? I need to know If I have to be upwind.

Why?

but i have to go to work tomorrow :(

The same thing that happened with the boyscouts jamboree

What kind of fucking idiot gives helpful advice to the people he's about to be competing for resources with?

Don't you worry about my guns and gas, OP. I'll be adding yours to my inventory soon enough.

ITS A PGP KEYBLOCK GET TO WORK

>make sure your vehicle has a full tank of gas
>stay indoors & shut your blinds

Idiot.

wait
that's today

what's the PGP key for?
is there a way to find what it's for?

Nice taste. Dominican poison has always been my waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IRfJLkpbs

So your the A-hole that can't be trusted in an attempt to salvage civilization?

it's my birthday march 7 ayy lmao

Yes.

The only one. On all of Sup Forums.

Thanks Mexibro. Agreed

Check

does this have to do with that wikileaks thing?

How does one load a gun with more than one magazine user
>someone needs to study up on his grammar

what's the PGP key for? in the pastebin link

What does this mean, pol?

Yes.

Earth timeline as you know it will be erased in ~6hrs.

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted Sup Forumsack I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

200+ lbs of meat. A little grotesque, but I must say practical.

I've got 2000 rounds of 5.56 and 2000 rounds of 9mm. I keep thinking "Man, I should get more ammo", but then I realize how fucking long it'd take me to burn through 4000 rounds. If I wss in a firefight, I could only carry maybe a few hundred rounds total. So like 200rds 5.56 and 100rds 9mm. Anything more than that would slow me down.

And if I was in a firefight where I actually expended 200rds 5.56, what are the odds I'd even live through such a prolonged engagement? Pretty low. I'd want to GTFO if I shot more than 30 and still had to keep shooting.

Of course, I'm happy to have tons of ammo, but I need to get realistic about what I can actually make use of when SHTF. If I can bug-in, well at least I've got something to trade with. But I'd be cautious about trading ammo because they're liable to take your ammo and shoot you with it.

Nice gat though. You seem to have a realistic view of what you'd want to carry.

Duct tape.

Happy Birthday! I'd come on over there and buy you a pint but I reckon that the plane wouldn't even make it there until March 8th. Stay safe

Dear all other burgers,
what is going on?
>whenyoureturntopolafteraweek.png

If SHTF do I still have to use my commiefornia 10rd mags?

I'm trying to figure out the significance of the photo they chose to post on twitter. The only English I can make out is "Prefecture 3" but I'm sure it's a clue. Maybe someone on here is better at photoshop I had to use settings on my phone to see the hidden image.

nice Sup Forumsacks the fugg?

No no he said loaded with multiple magazins, having two magazines taped together doesn't mean two magazines are loaded into the gun

Its March 7th right now

Spooky storm earlier

Whats gonna happen fag?

diff it with the original

Hmm for once I don't know which aussie to trust.

This really has got my nugget a ratlin'

Going with dubbles clearly that sounds pretty bleak and shit desu.

already been done, it's some kind of art/monument thing can't remember what it's called, but I don't think it has any particular explicit relevance

>Never became an operator because of shitty local laws
>Never bought a card because I live in a major metro with great public transit

Welp I'm fucked lads

Hehe

what you get for being a wagecuck

>Chicago fag detected

Uh, wait, maybe actually it's March 8th...yeah, definitely March 8th.

No, fuck, March 9th. SHTF March 9th, book it.

Actually it's March 10th. That's when it all comes crashing down. March 10th.

Why are these things never specific?

Everything's all good over here on the 7th.

>How does one load a gun with more than one magazine?
With Kraut Space Magic.

There was a tweet from wikileaks today with a torrent for the first part of Vault 7. it is an encrypted file and the key will be released tomorrow

Anyone know what this says? The bottom looks like it is all in Chinese

Do not attempt to move from your position. Your underlying tone of threats has moved our office and the optics of this situation appears to be cynical and demented. Citizen, I will order you or set down your weapons, immediately. Thank you for your future compliance in these matters.

Thank you Case Officer #### for your resilience and responding to this page. This is a major threat.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

NO U

DELET THIS

>surprise arizona

I'm gonna stay right here, the spics and niggers, white trash , are going to make the UN look like they do in Mogadishu but in Phoenix lmao

Literally a war of attrition with crazy brown people who can handle 120 degree weather , in an urban area , with possible military grade weaponry obtained illegally or legally

Gg--gGood luckkk UN

come at me faggot

THIS IS IT GOYS! WIKILEAKS IS FINALLY DROPPING THE LAST SET OF EMAILS.

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

Thanks chap. I'm going to look more into it just in case.
Nice! I have no idea what it says but this helps a lot to see it clearer.

Wikileaks is about to release something called Vault 7, Year Zero.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)

Year Zero is a reference to a war in the 70s. To quote the Wikipedia article:

"The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All history of a nation or people before Year Zero is deemed largely irrelevant, as it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up."

Rumor is there's evidence the EU is trying to do this to it's member states to convince them to become "The United States of Europe." There's also been talk this was the plan for the US, Canada, etc.

If so, and if Wikileaks has evidence of this, you're going to see Europe erupt into ungodly amounts of Chaos starting in about 6 hours.

Or it could be fucking nothing.

I don't mind them T H I C C or S T I C C all body types are good in my opinion.

Happy bday big guy.

>wikileaks announces password at 9am
>internet shutdown at 8:30am

Pottery

Bumped

Especially with this weird UN bot responding to posts.

Come at us blue helmet bitches

A new sun is rising.

>Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.

I SAY FIIIIIYYYAHHH
youtu.be/t-Yfg5Yph7Y

Don't be alarmed, citizen. There is nothing to fear, as we are here to help you.

KYS faggot

Feel free to stop posting anytime.

If you're going to LARP at least make it interesting, SAD!

Lucky. I've only got 60 rounds of .223 and two magazines. Granted, I'm a pretty good shot and qualified "Expert" in Advanced Rifle Marksmanship while I was in the Army, so I might be ab;e to scavenge some ammo if it boils down to it.

Please calm down.
Please don't use disparaging remarks against LGBTQ people.
Elaborate on this phenomena please.

Im not allowed to own a gun

10/10

I just fucking love this place's capacity to make fun of itself at times.

It is already march 7 here. Nothing happened.

You Blue-Helmet Pinko Sons of Bitches ain't gonna take Texas. Even the Mexicunts are afraid of us.

I have boom sticks.

Have you tried turning your clocks upside down?

> kek isn't real
>> SingleMuslimDating.com

Pick both.

I only have my old MG42 with an ammo belt. Is thay enough?

The leak doesnt go live for 6 hours

How much ammo is on that belt, Alejandro?

Around 60 I think

How easily do you think you can get more? You might have to ditch it after you run out of ammo, which should be pretty damn fast if the rate of fire is to be believed.

Blue helmets fuck off