Know what I just realized?

We've been raised on cartoons that portray guns as toys. Isn't that kinda fucked? It makes sense to me that so many people are fucking stupid when it comes to guns.

Yeah America is a piece of shit.

Tom and Jerry is the GOAT though so fuck you

shit bait shareblue
gun controls never work
hillary lost criminals can get it from black market and smuggle them overseas 2nd amendment will prevail

>video games cause violence

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while.

shut the fuck up

faggot
leaf

I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope we don't fuck stuff up for you.
Tom & Jerry is good shit, but I just noticed this general theme among cartoons Millennials were raised on. Can we get a cartoon where Ed, Edd & Eddy find a gun and safely handle the situation?

Nah, cause video-games relate shooting people to killing them, and that's accurate; it demonstrates the danger, even if it's not a physical example. Cartoons do the opposite.

Please retract those disparaging remarks or I will have to dispatch the authorities for your misuse of technological communication.

suck me nigga

I don't know lady, I was too busy playing soldier with all my toy guns, ' 'lazers' ', and air rifles to watch cartoons.

leafaggot

Easy there, Justin

We've been raised to think of guns to be evil without learning anything about them or the statistics behind them. Isn't that kind of fucked? It makes sense to me that so many are so fucking stupid when it comes to guns.

Classical civilizations would be horrified to see how we turn the theater into a seedy open market.

Guns are my favorite toy.

>cartoons that portray guns as toys

Where? Slapstick is slapstick. A gun obviously hurts them and it carries a lot more weight than your average piano or baseball bat to the teeth. Hell, there are several episodes of Tom and Jerry where they die to guns or guns are used as the ultimate equalizer.

pussy