When will Aussies officially apologize to Abos?

when will Aussies officially apologize to Abos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/xiLnsFyAVqE
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&
youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s
nature.com/news/genomes-link-aboriginal-australians-to-indians-1.12219
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
youtube.com/watch?v=JyylrAlGKNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abo bump

why would they? Abos don't understand human communication

when they are all dead

are those niggers playing dress up?

abos are typically lean and muscular

LEL

Never.

Most of them died from diseases like smallpox and shit.

When the Abos join with the Emus, the Austrailians will be forced to broker a peace. A new, united league of nations, abo, banterists, and emu will be formed, Newstraya

When they have a shower and clean the crusted cum off themselves

Right after they apologise to the kangaroos.

Mexican show depicting abos

Are there any hot Aboriginals. There has got to be one that is really hot. How can Pacific Islanders be the hottest race but not aboriginals?

We had our own race war with them and won.

Look up the Black War.

Never, we just give em a bit of petrol to drink.

We already did mirko

Rudd, the stupid faggot that he was; did so ~9 years ago in 2008 after he was elected.

We have a fucking SORRY DAY
EVERY YEAR
Sorry not fucking sorry
Plenty of other cultures would have straight genocided those cunts in full.

they have a special day for it
to say sorry for giving them education, hospitals, welfare etc

This is the first I heard of this shit. Abos can get fucked.

Pacific Islanders the hottest race on earth....

Do they have shit smeared on their face?

Yeah, they shut down the harbour bridge is Sydney and walked across it waving abo flags for some fucking reason

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Skip to 1:45

They may be fucking around and acting dumb just to get a laugh and are actually hyper advanced humanoids.

Lol nah

Apologize for building a first world nation around them without even asking? Why would you do that?

When they learn to communicate in the primitive grunt based abo language.

thats a big guy

Bikey Boys
youtu.be/Ivq5icJnGXk

This.

Might is right. Survival of the fittest.

Those are definitely abos.

Don't they give them a lot of shit. I know that when I was there they were give. Housing which they tore down to burn for warmth. Same with their cars...

Bump for reconciliation and Emu Bitter

They have the highest quality of life they've ever had.
Live longer, access to healthcare which was unknown before strayans arrived, they're the minority that receives the most welfare per capita in the world.
What's there to apologise for?

Then I suppose you won't mind when us blacks take over your country like we're doing in Europe and like we will do to Aus. We'll take your land and fuck your women pinkie. Survival of the fittest right?

Abos should apologize to the rest of humanity for being so ugly mutherfuckers.
Just look at those freaks of nature.

>How can Pacific Islanders be the hottest race but not aboriginals?

>Not interested in ayrans

Shameful

When will Aussies genocide the rest of the Abbos?

They get beachfront houses worth millions because "it was their ancestral land"
Free uni which is a good 50-100k (implying they use it) the only ones that use it are white people with 1/16th aboriginal.
The vast majority of them get full unemployment benefits or work for state owned corporations like the welfare office etc and have the comfiest job.

I wish I was an abbo, I wouldn't mind being ugly af.

We already have.
It's called the stolen generation, best thing we've ever done for them.
The children we stole from them were bred to behave like white men. The native women were forced to breed with whites so that their children and descendants could become white.

It's not their fault.
It's the petrol
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Can any aussie confirm that abos reek?

Like, can you sense the smell when indoors?

>abos are typically lean and muscular
Nope that's what they typically look like.

Also, I'm pretty sure we already had a cuck prime minister officially apologize.

Most of them if not all reek of alcohol/petrol or a mixture of both.

they reek of sulfur you faggots, they are Satan's offspring just look at them

already happened
youtu.be/xiLnsFyAVqE

Checked you must be right!

All hail our new overloads

Praize Allah Akbar

plus we let them play football with the white man

I identify as an Australian Aboriginal. When will I get my apology?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>degenerate popular music
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&

Why do the Abos in this video look like Indians instead of primitive cavemen? Are there separate races of Abos?

The stolen generation sort of made perfect sense as a policy decision.

Look at those remote communities in the NT full of abos. You can't tell me that the kids wouldn't have a better shot at life, and you wouldn't have a better chance of halting inter-generational poverty and welfare dependence, if you took the kids out of there and integrated them with mainstream society.

And you find that the "Indigenous Australians" who do the best are those who are actually several generations removed from full-blooded abos. They've had their features smoothed out by white blood and have accomplished what they have due to white education and policy.

It's not like they can pretend to be separate from the state given their welfare dependence, and given that, there really should be more efforts made to integrate them rather than leave them to sniff petrol and bludgeon each other to death their entire lives.

Fuck this show was good.

We did. In 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s

extra rare aussie memes

Pls respond. I'm curious about this.

Where do the Abos that look like Indians live and where do the ones that look cavemen live in?

fucking cardigen cuint thieves!

LOL, great action. Cardigan should use this clip as their commercial

the phone call that saved Australia

Because some Abos and some Indians share the same Genome...

basically Dark Indians are Abos

nature.com/news/genomes-link-aboriginal-australians-to-indians-1.12219

they're not unless they are pro athletes

The aboriginals should be the ones apologising.

Oldest peoples or whatever and they do absolutely fuck all for ten thousand years and it takes a few convicts from Britain to turn Australia from a wasteland into a nice place and all they do is complain about it.

Holy Shit this guy is fucking hilarious

All Aussie Adventures highlights
youtu.be/ANmdAw46HZw

HAHAHHA LOl i remember this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

>suck me off nec' station

gets me every time

They get SO MUCH for nothing. That's why I hate them. They can all fuck off back to the bush. We have a name for them.

>The Locals

I'd bet my life those two abo guys are thinking what the hell is wrong with white people looking at that abomination on the piano. Huffing petrol is a step up from that guy.
Yep, that's the elephant in the room/parliament that no one wants to tackle. The stolen generation would have been long dead if they were left with their parents. There are degenerate deadbeat white people as well, as everyone knows, its just the percentages in aboriginals are through the roof. We can be ruthless as hell in dealing with the white retards, and have to treat the black retards with kid gloves and double their welfare.
I've seen both seasons dozens of times it never fails to make me laugh.

Fucking this. They've already been officially apologised to

Interesting. But it's clearly just some specific groups of them that bear resemblance to Indians. The others look different.

Also, this dude has blue eyes, wtf.

You don't want to apologize to Aboriginals but consider this: letting the Left have their way with Aboriginals is the surest method to making them extinct.
Leftists have no fucking idea how to ensure their well-being if given a choice between the wrong thing nicely presented and the right thing harshly presented: they will pick the wrong thing 100 out of 100 times.

Go on youtube and see the doco series "First Australians." Between 3/4ths white professional victims talking shit they tell you about our history with Aboriginals and it shows you all of the ways we fucked them were well-intentioned attempts to help them.
And this was in times when Australians had a much more accurate picture of what Aboriginals are.

Leftists will wipe these people off the face of the Earth.

for you

He's from the Aryan Abo tribe.
They are the most Indian ones.
Some are even born with a dot on their forehead and that's where it is believed the dot in Hinduism came from round about 500-12,000 years ago.

Straya should apologize for not killing every one of those subhumans. Life is suffering for them
Is that really an abo?

we've already offically done it twice.

PM Rudd tried to make an apology video but literally sperged out and couldn't finish the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyylrAlGKNc

Lol!

>Are there separate races of Abos?

Yes, kinda. They came here in waves over thousands of years.

The funny thing about the Stolen Generation is they present it as if we took the half-caste kids and gassed them. They talk about how they were "gone" and the tribe never saw them again.

You know what really happened? The half-castes DIDN'T WANT to go back to a shit hole tribe. If they had wanted to return they could have, they weren't slaves.

Fuck those prehistoric cunts.
> when they fell out of the tree they're still sitting under it.
> too dumb to get past Stone Age.

That was an address to the Chinese.

Never

Do they still get eaten occasionally by drop bears ?

I walked past a bunch of coons protesting once and chanting.
I started my own chant
> conquered people, conquered race!!

what will they do when they get their land back?

burn the forests down and have a dance?

build a lean to shelter out of small tree branches and leaves?

have a dance?

they didnt do shit before the british formed the nation of australia. and they sure arent doing shit now.

Foreign posters don't know this, you're ruining potential memeage cunt.

I am Abbo man. I move with daughter and sons to United States to escape Australian white man. Abbo American does not accept Abbo Australian. I made a bad selection and would return if money was not required

If you watch the video, he makes reference to struggling with the language and the Chinese interpreter multiple times.

Rare union jack

Oi cunt. Yeah nah don't fuck with a man while he pisses on legs.

You've already taken over Africa and boy oh boy is that place a shit hole.

for what?

White guilt? Sorry, I don't get into american traditions.

When they stop mutilating children, maybe.

Ill apologize when I get thanked for bringing them the greatest change to their civilization they could have ever hoped for.

Animals don't understand language.

we already gave them the land they always wanted
liquorland

Guess which filthy group brought that

At what cost. Its a gay feminist hole now

go home leaf...

you're too cuck to tell the men what they need to do

fix your refugee problem and we'll talk

Genocide disease alcholism destroyed nature being minority bringin invasive speacies.
Starbucks feminism workin in a soul crushin job aint worth it