Daily reminder that your god emperor is a bluepilled good goy, and his followers are NOT based

Daily reminder that your god emperor is a bluepilled good goy, and his followers are NOT based.

Does he still fuck her? I don't think Jews share

Israeli Jews are based.

Who wouldn't let their daughter get bred by Kushner? Seriously. That man is an alpha Chad and looks 100% white to me.

Hopefully you'll be redpilled by the time whatever organizations money is paying you to post here is dried up.

OP BTFO BY KEK. time to sage

this
the bad jews are the ones like soros
nationalist jews ≠ globalist jews
kek has fucking spoken
dispute those digits, faggots

Are we posting Trumpjews?

There's a difference between a Zionist Jew and a globalist one

He will.

This is actually one of the greatest power of Sup Forums.

Normies came here because they have heard about us on the news. leftists come here to shill... but in the end, they all end redpilled. It is inevitable. The redpill is the truth.

not this again

>implying nationalist jews are not using globalist jews for their benefit
nationalism doesn't mean you have to give a shit about other nations than your own

/po/ has always been a pro-Israel board

(((They))) were never Jews

let he who hath understanding calculate the number of the beast

I would actually go as far as to say that we have a lot to learn from Israelis in terms of nationalism and cultural/genetical (and physical too) self-defense. In this case, we should do as the Jews do - build wall, raise armies, shoot to kill, enforce segregation...

lolno

His mentor was a jew hating jew.

Exactly. The Khazars are not really Jews.

HEY, CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE, WHATCHA DOIN?

>Sup Forums 2011-mid 2016
>"JIDF pls go"

>Sup Forums late 2016-early 2017
>"I hope the based Jews will tell me I'm a good goy today!"

It was a political marriage.
Wouldn't be surprised if he was gay and the kids were actually Trump's.

Khazar Jews are Manchu-white hyrbids.

Their hatred of nonjews is testament to the same issues that drove Elliot Rogers to pull the shit he did.

Interesting theory. Do you think they hate original Jews too? I mean, in Protocols, the state of Israels is like a sacrificial sheep - to be mutually annihilated with Islam in order to instigate a New World Order - satanic one world government.

Khazar jews are a myth and khazars weren't manchu but turks. Jewish dna is half southern european half kebab. The Khazar myth is spread by christfags who want to keep believing in muh based real jews.

Brehs, the more you tell women not to do something the more they'll do it