ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks press conference

ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks press conference in six hours at 9am ET / 1pm UTC / 14:00 CET. Streamed live. #askWL

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839015110219804672

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/KkmsimtN
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839028999162642432
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/
wikileaks.org/cia-travel/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839043435847958528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

press my pants

Oh boy, another book promotion. Can't wait.

Thoth has made clear the light, we must folliw

This.

New book I guess, not wasting my time again

I stayed in the Ecuadorean embassy for years, come with me on my stupid fucking journey

>when you start to think of politics as a reality tv show it all starts to make sense

DNC/china shilling these threads hard. Vault7 is bad news for DNC

mfw it's Assange's boring female colleague that did the last press conference, which ended up being a fucking book promotion platform

Probably selling another book.

Fuck you nigger, I got like 2 hours of sleep last time because of that asshole and his gay book

The shilling and the butt hurt from these threads.

>it's another nothing burger

inb4

>These are the posts of paid faggot shills.

It will be something I think

but assange is dead

Get bent you self promoting faggot.

They will let us know Assange is kill I assume

so much shareblue

i've learned not to get hype for these
wonder if he will shill another book?

Not shareblue, just cautious pessimism

fuck off shareblue

FBI user said that Vault 7 is going to change the world

fooled me once with the email press conference not getting hyped

Praise KEK

The over shilling about Vault 7, on this thread and others like it, make it so obvious to me that something actually interesting is actually going to cum this morning in this leak.

The last conference was hyped up. Then when it turned out to be nothing but a dumb book promotion everyone said "lol why'd you think it was going to be something big, what are you dumb?"

pastebin.com/raw/KkmsimtN PGP KEY

PGP KEY GET TO WORK

this conference is lowkey AF only a few tweets, based assange is a master troll will drop the goods this time.

i was here for the last one. i was a bit let down as well, but also was at a time when wiki had been and did provide emails that helped to keep Hillary out of office. i know the last one was overhyped. regardless, I am getting an obvious shill vibe this evening in regards to the leak.

Is it possible north korea stirring shit again are false flag to hide this ?

I'd love to be proven wrong, but there's no way I'm staying up to watch his shit again.

If it turns out it was something big I'll consider watching their announcements again in the future.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Stop these asinine posts, nothing will happen. WikiLeaks has been compromised and now it's time for a little sleep. You must be so tired.

Remember the last press conference that was literally nothing? Remember the October surprise that was literally nothing? Remember Project Veritas hyping up the CNN leaks that turned out to be literally nothing? History repeats itself.

Better clean that sand out of your vagina you salty cunt. It's pretty obvious this is about the Vault 7 release and not some promo book deal you dumb twat.

Did they remove the tweet?
When I follow the link nothing shows up

pastebin.com/raw/KkmsimtN PGP KEY

PGP KEY GET TO WORK

Bump

bump

cautiously optimistic bump

Changed to 8am!

Sorry but it was already cracked on torrent sites...

It is literally nothing but illegal billing statements.

It is full of credit card numbers, which are illegal to download.

Not worth the risk.

Wikileaks are idiots.

Nice pasta shill faggot

Saved, bump

book promo

>literally

assange / pamela anderson sex show
get hype

> 2048bit encryption key
> cracked

Nice try shariablue!

Reminder all anti-Wikileaks posts are made by paid shills (some times trolls) ignore or correct them.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839028999162642432
Update for time correction

Disappointed that they decided to go this route again. If the leaks are truly important, why not let them speak for themselves?

more info now available

which torrent app to use these days?

>He didn't watch the last WikiLeaks """"""""""press conference""""""""""""

deluge

NOTHER UPDATE
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152

Just watch the Alex Jones streamed version. Remember how he went apeshit after the last """"""press conference"""""" WikiLeaks had?

Thanks user, forgot to add the url.

he did publish the stratfor podesta emails, remember that.

>500mb
Assange/Anderson sex tape. So revolutionary that this will be referred to as Year Zero

Thank you for replying.

so the new torrent may have something to do w/France's 2012 elections?

Keep me posted.

cheers

We already know what this is about:

Assange said it himself.

Alex is covering this?

So it begins. The greatest redpilling of our time.

It was cautioned that the next wave of subversion against the current administration and enemies of the globalists would be very subtle. It is.

This is going to be literally nothing, you all realize that

>gigs upon gigs of State Department buffet planning
>Sup Forums will decide it's all SEKRIT CODE for a international heroin-for-child-prostitutes-for-missiles exchange with North Korea and the Antarctican Nazi Party

It says "background reading" So I'd have to assume it pertains to CIA espionage orders to France's 2012 Election and a certain recent election but that is my best guess.
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/
wikileaks.org/cia-travel/

top kek, shareblue and ctr are about as subtle as a jackhammer

Aka. take blue pill

I'm guessing its related to CIA operations.

The encrypted data has already been released. Key drops in 5 hours. Try harder, shill.

95% of my matches on (((dating apps))) are Asian women, the other 5% is the unfortunate women who only swipe right and are then are emboldened by their fake popularity so they only wait for chad to finally reply to them.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839028999162642432
Gracias

BREAKING!

it's appears Obama's CIA interfered and forced the outcome of the 2012 French presidential race. Obama is going to have a hard time """"impeaching""""""" trump now.

So many shills trying to make people go to sleep. BTFO low energy cucks

the last hyped event was a ruse to gather attention and misdirect the media shills. a day later the podesta emails were dropped

its goin down

YOU GONNA NEED TO KNOW FRENCH TO READ THE VAULT7 STUFF

I'll give you the 1st lesson:

>Je capitule

Repeat after me:

>Je
>Capitule

That's all you need to know in French

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839043435847958528

>Did you know? Today's pending publication contains elements that will be of interest to /all/ tech journalists
gamergate???

>/all/

are wikileaks /ourguys/?

link to post pls. I missed this

Probably more along the lines of Google / Facebook / Twitter type shit.

lol at obama spying through window.

Probably more Keystone details

Wikileaks is pretty excited. I hope it is better than CNNLeaks.

Words spanish leaders never heard in their life, until they got replaced by french kings

>keystone

what else is there to know. obama is buddy-buddy with warren buffet. buffet's investment firm owns railroads. failed pipeline = railroads win and move most of the oil from canada to us.

zero point energy for year zero pls