What did I do wrong?

I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook over feminism and how it's modern counterpart has been hijacked by a loud vocal minorities and why i'm an egalitarian instead without insults and malice and this was the response this stranger gave me on my PMs

What caused her to have such a conniption?

1/2

That's because you're a cuck that thinks women are people.
Even the ancestral parasites don't respect cucks, even though they can't do anything without them.

You should tell her to quit slut shaming you

2/2

>Because your education is so miniscule
Every time lmao, fucking snobs

Tell her to shut her yap or you're going stuff some panties in her mouth and make her sing happy birthday while you shove hermit crabs up her pussy.

>Star Trek

Since when did Star Trek become a symbol of male oppression?

I don't know

I thought most of the actors were SJWs to Liberals themselves?

>existance

shes trash bro

"are you upset?"

Wtf has Einstein got to do with this?

Have no clue, he wasn't addressed once before she went on that incoherent rant

>expecting women to be capable of reason and non manipulative straight discussion
lol

>"I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook over feminism"

I found your problem

>starts rambling on about Albert fucking Einstein

He's a fucking white male

> Trying to debate someone who has the mental maturity of a 12 year old.

It's not going to happen my friend.

Stop spreading your problems on Sup Forums not your personal blog, this is as pathetic as tumblr

Tell her she probably likes startrek dildos and that maby if she's so concerned with your sex life perhaps offer up her ass as an sacrifice.

Also she is right about einstein, he's a kike shill that's resulted in our scientific progress cut back 100 years.

I want a startrek dildo now!

>I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist

Why did I click on this thread?

>I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook

That's what you did wrong.

You didn't correct her spelling of EXISTENCE after she just lectured you over reading

Say that she's must be on her period. Women hate that

Women are not mature enough to understand argumentation. Just accept it and move on

>existance

Nah He's a chosenite

so, did OP pull that dildo out of his ass? does he have an education? is he a virgin? do they have books in romania?

She's going to wake up with bad headache after that injury

Tell her that Star Wars is pozzed and that Eienstein's a kike.

There is no such thing as a rational woman.

>startrek was groundbreaking for its librul progressive ideals
>2017 its muhsoginy

muh keks

>op gets outbantsed
>by a woman
>post on Sup Forums

she might be incoherent but op you got did

pick your battles time next time matey

This is why ths leftists are never going to govern in the short to medium term.

What was Einstein wrong about specifically?

That is relatively incorrect
t. Einstein.

Those who govern aren't like her but they use people like her. So I'm not so sure about your prophecy

> get laid
> get laid
> get laid
> miserable existence
> Einstein was full of bullshit
> Pick up a book

o I'm laffin.

>What did I do wrong?

You answered your own question in your first breath fuckwit.

It's just projection, why do you care ? Women always do that when something doesn't go their way, they throw a bunch a personal attacks at you basically trying to make you feel as shit about yourself as they do about themselves.

Just ignore it.

Albert Enstein $100% did it

>Caring about a random fucking cunt on the internet.
>Posting about it on Sup Forums

You're just as dumb as she is, and I'm just as dumb for posting in this thread. Here's your (You)

Write back like this:

"So you admit feminism IS meaningless!"

You need to get laid man.

Yeah he was so wrong about relativity. I mean, it doesn't just explain the photoelectric effect and the double slit experiment at once. Nope. Einstein was completely wrong, and she obviously understands his theories.

These people cannot be reasoned with. I once asked a lefty Bernout chick on Facebook how she can support Hilary when she voted for Iraq and fucked over Sanders and she went apeshit saying "fuck you shitlord" blah blah. Then bizarrely she concluded her rant with "I am against hate". These people are mentally ill.

tl;dr: get laid trekkie.

>is a feminist
>pejoratizes dildo usage

i thought degeneracy was supposed to be liberating?

anyway, sorry romania user, but is a was a slaughter

found the problem

I wouldn't even reply. Odds are if she holds how many times you've had sex in such high regard, she's probably a whore and will grow up to bear black kids with no father around while she works her 9 to 5 retail job for the rest of her life. I think I lost brain cells reading this.

Tell her that Hitler thought Einstein was full of shit and that the Natsocs thought relativity was fake Jewish science.

get laid 2x
dildo 2x
nerd 2x
stupid 2x

>What caused her to have such a conniption?

I don't even have to read to give you a proper answer here.

Many people internalize their views, especially political views, as part of who they are. Those things become their very identity. This is especially true with leftist ideologies, where those holding more conservative or right-leaning ideologies believe them to collectively hold one very large victim complex in which they must ALWAYS be victimized in order to be validated in any possible way. It's illogical, but we've all met people that fit that bill.

By holding a viewpoint that goes against theirs, you're saying they're wrong. Keep in mind, to them, their beliefs aren't something they hold, it's who they are. You're not only saying their beliefs are wrong with the mere act of disagreeing with them, you're saying that THEY are wrong. At the very core of their being, they're irredeemable filth, trash not even fit for recycling. This is because, as with anyone who internalizes their beliefs to this degree, they have no self-confidence. They're effectively nothing more than living, breathing, houses made from cards, and they're absolutely fucking terrified that the lightest breeze given by the voice of a dissenting opinion is enough to make it all come crashing down.

>The most substantiated theory in all of physics vs feminism
wew lad

Who is she to you?
Who cares?
Why are you taking women seriously?
Why are you on kikebook?

>Einstein was full of shit
>read a book
>I know alot about dildos, take that

The only thing she is right about is that feminism is not worth discussing about because it doesn't matter what you say against it it is right.

>feminism is meaningless
She's not wrong.

>I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook

Kinda speaks for itself, so all I have to say is lol

She has used the "arguing with holes" strategy. Women withhold sex to hold power over men. She cannot withhold sex from you over the internet, so she has to resort to saying you are a virgin loser/homosexual the the dildo remarks.

She's super triggered that you're against feminism. Say something that trivializes the effort she put into writing that and throw in something about being emotional.

You'll win.

Tell her that being an extreme cunt isn't the best way to promote feminism. Denounce that feminism is your "enemy" and that you just have certain issues with fake new wave feminism. Tell her to pick up a book and stop using obscenities and insults as fillers because she doesn't actually have anything intellectual to say. Ask her why she bases a human's value on sex. Then tell her you lay mad pipe and that she's just a slut with daddy issues. Women love double standards. Also call her a racist antisemite for talking shit about Einstein. Then say you identify as a woman and block her. She'll be lost as fuck and have no way to reply

your first mistake was treating a woman on facebook as intellectual equal

you should reply with a brap meme

>I was trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook over feminism

Yeah - This is where you went wrong, buddy.

Say this:

Albert Einstein's theory of relativity is a fantasy theory you fucking idiot. LOL ever get tired of losing debates against me bitch?

In other words just act like a retard to enrage her even further, her punishment must be more

What kinda gets me and you should ask her is why she thinks that a heory that explained alot what is going on in our iuniverse and the fact it is used by physics on a daily base is full of shit and what her theory is. A scientific theory, not a feels-based one like "stars are beautiful, every time I look up in the sky I feel so close to you. I imagine you see the same one at that time even if you're ON THE FUCKING OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET"
Fuck them.

what a bigoted antisemite ableist
report her to the fb authorities

I answered something similar to a discussion with my best friends' vegan feminist young sister.
Her reply:
> You always have an answer for everything, don't you?

They just can't hack it, man. Their brain isn't wired this way. They're trying to do things they're not meant to do. They should just raise children, they were at least somewhat good at it.
And space too.

oooh my god I cant even..you xeonphobic virgin it all right there at your fingertips. It free realestate

I've had several political "debates" with women, some I've known personally and others online. They have all ended with them saying something along the lines of "I see your point but I still disagree with you." after hours upon hours of showing facts and red pilling as subtly as I could, they could never let go or consider changing their completely dismantled preconceived opinions.

I wouldn't say that at the very core of their being they are trash, corrupted etc.
It's just an outcome of the cultural and social programming that's been rammed down most of the Western's world throat for the whole of this 21st Century. It stems from elaborate Marxist theories from prior to that though.

I used to be blue-pilled, didn't we all?
Isn't it of a pressing and urgent importance that we continue red-pilling the blue pilled as much as possible? They aren't that trash, just their behaviours, morals and ethics are (behaviours, morals and ethics that were engineered into them)

Woke af

This is actually kind of sad. Some whore friend convinced her that she's need some kind of contingency plan and because she cared about her relationship she felt the need to talk it through with her boyfriend. She didn't really have any plans to fuck other guys nor did she really expect her boyfriend to, she just didn't want to take any risks with her honesty.

If she was surrounded by good supportive Christian friends this never would have happened.

>feminist
>civilized debate

>I wouldn't say that at the very core of their being they are trash, corrupted etc.

And that's not what anyone who simply holds a different opinion than their own would say either. Or, not most people. There are extremists everywhere, but they assume everyone "against them" holds such an extreme opinion, because they themselves are extremists for internalizing their position so strongly that it's become what, and who, they see themselves as.

>GayShaming, reverse slutshaming namecalling. While you're at it, reverse slutshaming, education shaming? Maybe that would be a good idea to do? Education shaming. Education shaming if you're not for feminism you're against it. Anti-Semitism. Gay shaming.

perfect example when somebody knows they lost a debate. Ad Hominem attacks.

>debate with a feminist on Facebook
You've already lost my friend.

Not trying to be sexist or crude but most women will never be "woke" politically. Many men too but they usually aren't annoying fags about it

> The worst illiterate is the political illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t speak, nor participates in the political events. He doesn’t know the cost of life, the price of the bean, of the fish, of the flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of the medicine, all depends on political decisions. The political illiterate is so stupid that he is proud and swells his chest saying that he hates politics. The imbecile doesn’t know that, from his political ignorance is born the prostitute, the abandoned child, and the worst thieves of all, the bad politician, corrupted and flunky of the national and multinational companies.

Yeeeeeeesssshhh!!

>Girls
>Taking to them about politics
You're an idiot

if you cant destroy her in response you are idiot.

I think I spotted your first mistake.

I always find it very telling of their worldview that the worst thing they can think to say to insult someone is to insinuate that they don't have sex very often. It shows what they truly value: being sluts.

just tell her that einstein is too complex for her woman brain to understand and that she is right when implying that women are just cock sleeves and only value of giving sex to men. call her slut and block her. works every time, why trying be mature and civilized with such cunt, she wont discuss with you and she wont respond to your fair points only shit which works is slutshaming because they know they are worthless whores and nobody take them as persons but sex objects.

>muh ad hominem
That's a redpill for you

Did you miss the part where OP said he was an egalitarian?

LISTEN TO THIS DUDE. he's clearly a sociopath he'll get you the win

I have had them argue at me that only the powerless care about politics because it satisfies their need to feel in control of something while actually controlling nothing.

I usually just tell them if that's how they feel, they should stay home on election day. And to never complain about their government or society again.

So what did you even say?

>What did I do wrong?
>trying to engage in a civilized debate with a feminist on Facebook over feminism

>What did I do wrong?
^ this right there

To be fair, Ein(((stein))) was a hack

Got all his notable theorem while working at the patent office, how about that

If she actually, honestly, cared about her relationship with the guy, she wouldn't have opened it up to other people.

It's kinda hot that she keeps talking about sticking a dildo up your ass while demeaning you as such.

>I'm an egalitarian
>on Sup Forums

Well, yes. That's correct. Now how do we deprogram that? How did we wake up and realise that a global cabal with deep states and shadow governments doesn't only LARP as villians but are truly the antichrist incarnate.
How do we wake them up?
For me personally stopping watching all television, mainstream media and holding a devil's advocate viewpoint deprogrammed me.

This is srs, we have to break Cultural Marxism / MK Ultra asap.

Bitch sounds like a complete moron.

>get laid get laid get laid
WHY DO THESE FUCKING IDIOTS THINK FUCKING SOMEBODY MEANS YOU'RE SMARTED

WHAT THE FUCK

I bet OP was being a total mong and sperged out everywhere to get this response.

Post what you said first OP or what it was that made her say this.