So if you hate the Jewish elite so much,why not do something about it?

So if you hate the Jewish elite so much,why not do something about it?

who is this charming boy?

Money buys power, nigga.

One man can't do anything.

Hitler only rose to power because Germany was in a recession. No one had money. If some guy is making you all these promises and you're poor you will probably vote for him lmao.

In the Jewnited States, the entrenched economic powers control things.

Money is power yo. That's why so many things which should obviously be illegal are not. They have money behind them.

That's why health care isn't socialized. People with money control our laws and want to protect their precious profits. You really think people want to pay thousands of dollars to receive treatment from a doctor?

Damn woke af

Why don't you keep that nigger talk to yourself citizen.

Who is that little boy in the green hat?

You could've simply said it's because you're less intelligent, cohesive and forward-thinking that you lost.

It's easier to throw the world into chaos then it is to pull it out. The second takes much more nuance.

who said im not ?

who said im not?

Damn you flip floppies have time to become woke?
I though killing each other was 24/7? LOL BAKA

Abstract bait

Don't be fooled
The eternal jew is in every corner of the world
For all you know >
Is Mossad hotties

i don't like this chick's face, it's too hard, looking at her feels like drinking vinegar

The Jews are like Austria-Hungary. One Day they are going to be torn apart and consumed by their neighbours and nobody will care.
Its amazing what you can achieve with the right alliances, but all (((good things))) must come to an end.
Day Zero.
Clock Shavings.
Alice/

I've hated jews my whole life, but the more older I get the more I respect them and look at them as ourguys.

>intelligent
>manipulative
>wealthy
>value tradition
>very racist and discriminating yet smart enough to make themselves untouched
>pulling the strings for thousands of years

We catholics are like the dumb barbarians yelling muh deus vult and sperging and throwing insults at anyone. We're too obvious and too loud, whereas the jews will smile at you, make no reaction, then fuck you up forever while you already forgot what's it all about.

>what do you think this site is all about you stupid gook.

>kys you stupid croat.

>l2reply, emu

You mean Zelda?

russian devil woman

kek

>boy