Female RWDS

Would you allow female soldiers if they were part of your Right Wing Death Squads Sup Forums?

No, women are not meant for fighting.

>female
>soldiers

You have kids to raise, no.

they can turn on the ovens

Acceptable if for medical reasons.

This. Women are meant to be loving and tender, let's keep it that way

I for one, yes.
Women too have a right to enjoy killing niggers.
And fighting make people strong. A strong woman is better to rise kids with a good health and good spirit than a weak breeder.

There can be female sections in non combat roles like nursing and so,although some woman could enter...i would just keep a non biased entrance and if they are good enough...they are good enough
I'm sorry but I used to work with a woman who was in the tercio,the some legacy military elite unit of our francoist era so most volunteers are red pilled fucks and she is tough as nails and has more fighting spirit han most man.

Train them to be nurses back at the camps. Train them to cook, clean, and do maintenance. But no fighting.

If we caught a particularly noteworthy enemy figure, it'd be funny to have a female execute him, just for that extra bit of demoralization though. So you still have home femanon.

Only for non-combat positions. War doesn't give a shit about equality, only winning. You win through efficiency and superiority. Women lose in both of those areas when compared to men.

yes, I wouldn't discriminate based on age, race, gender, or religion for who can fight in my right wing death squad.

no women will only ruin it all by sucking chads cock while the rest of the chavs fight for freedom

You people are fucking idiots. Women are manpower. We should't bound them to sexist "mother roles"
If they want to take revenge against niggers for the rapes of others, or mudlims for wanting to make them slaves, it's their right.
Also, a woman who killed and did a military career will be strong. A fighter will raise fighter.
A weak woman will raise weak kids.
All people should be in the death squads when they reach adulthood. Men and women.

>I'm sorry but I used to work with a woman who was in the tercio,the some legacy military elite unit of our francoist era so most volunteers are red pilled fucks

shit that never happened.

Far too many female veterans suffer from MST (military sexual trauma) it really is best to avoid under all but dire circumstances.

exactly, and it's incredibly sexist to deny a fully capable fighter just because she is a woman

When women are in combat roles, men do stupid shit for them because it is in our nature. Yes they can be manpower but not for combat. They compromise the integrity of the unit in violent situations though

>it's incredibly sexist
No fucking shit. We are sexists here, we believe there is a difference inherently between a man and a woman.

If some of us can't keep their shit together in situations of combat, it's our fault, not their.

I never said it was their fault but that does not mean they should be with men in the field. If there is a factor that may compromise the ability of a unit to fight, it must be removed. Combat is not meant to be fun and inclusive.

Women aren't built the same as men, its been explained a lot but they are physically weaker and emotional. In stressful situations emotion tends to take over and panic.
Woman just aren't strong enough to carry equipment and a 200 Ib injured comrade to safety.
Men fighting with women have protective instincts over them which would kick in and cause them to take risks that wouldn't be needed to in order to protect them.
A captured women would likely be raped over and over by the enemy as well and unable to withstand torture as well as a man

Yea why not?

Nope

So it sounds like the average opinion is that they are good for non-combat roles in the military.

I think they should be at most be nurses

segregate their battles

Bad for unit cohesion, not strong enough, not enough endurance. There is another more important task our women must do.

Wow how'd that thumbnail get fucked

I am sorry, my friend; but not all of us were made to be soldiers.

If you want to help in a Spartan victory, clear the battlefield of the dead, tend the wounded, bring them water. But as for the fight itself, I cannot use you.

You are confident enough to find enough women that are able to compare to men in physical strength to fill a full fighting unit? Like the other user said, women just are not naturally built for fighting and while some may be the exception to the rule, it is not enough to "segregate" their battles

Admin duties is about it

>Would you allow female soldiers if they were part of your Right Wing Death Squads Sup Forums?

Let me think
> Catch a few niggers and white traitor pows
> Have them on their knees
> Rifle raised
> 'A-user, n-no, that's wrong'. Let's just spare them, they're already defeated.

Nop.

I like this art style

newfag

They can torture and execute the most relevent captured forces. Certainly there are enough sociopaths/redpilled women who'd like revenge against these rapists/would be rapists, if only to demoralize the brown hordes. Muslims seem to believe if they're killed by women then they won't go to heaven, so it seems like an ideal situation.

I could see them being truck drivers and nurses as well. Heck, I think their presence near the battlefield might be enough to lift up morale so long as they are kept out of harms way.

Underrated

listening to stories about female behavior in the military has redpilled me that women do not belong in the military

t. Civic Nationalist

I disagree with your last part. Women shouldn't be in any forward advancing positions. Only cleared and secured areas. A morale boost is fine, but a distraction is not.

Yes. It boosts morale exponentially. As long as we aren't fools and set lower standards to let them in.

That's mostly what I mean. When a soldier rotates to safety for some R&R that's where the women will be working. Like that scene with the lemonade in The Pacific.

They're all technically pictures of the Death Korps of Krieg from Warhammer 40k, but they look like RWDS so I use them. Artist is NicklausofKrieg.

only the high-t bull dykes.