AHOY

ALL HANDS ON DECK! WE ARE MAKING FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!!

Share Le Pen meme for memetic warfare purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4ucnCYdfOU
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839028999162642432
youtube.com/watch?v=07fQ08w-XeI
youtube.com/watch?v=V-O147LJWgA
youtube.com/watch?v=iFPt6bun4Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try zoubir

punished Jean-Marie
a father denied his presidency

Marine Le Pen est une femme de gauche. Vous ne le savez pas mais c'est une femme de gauche.

Je l'avais dit au Nouvel Observateur, ça m'a été reproché.

Tout c'qu'elle veut c'est s'éclater en boîte de nuit en écoutant de la musique nègre

Tu t'attendais à quelle réaction de la part des gauchos quand tu as fièrement déclaré que leur némésis était en fait de leur bord?

Persécution =/= censure

Menteur Pharisien

jerry

The Family.

The girls.

The '80s.

The kitties.

The heiress.

The early years.

10/10 would vote

The last picture I have because Frogs are terrible memers.

The legacy. Seriously I have no idea why the French aren't spreading this shit like crazy. This is one of the best speeches I've seen in awhile -- look at the frozen smirk on the face of the minister.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4ucnCYdfOU

based

>it's possible to be stupid enough to vote for Macron

Holy shit this woman is so fucking based

So... do we invade Russia again or what...?

Okay

>proposal to ban anti-abortion websites.

holy shit france is cucked beyond belief. They want it to be illegal to access a website that says maybe, just maybe, abortion is not a societal good. wow, 1984 status achieved.

BREAKING!!!!

WIKILEAKS JUST ANNOUNCED 2012 FRENCH ELECTIONS WERE DECIDED BY OBAMA CIA. CIA MANIPULATED THE ELCTIONS.

G
F A B I U S
Y
S
S
O
T

bonjour Satan!

She reloaded the RPG after shooting the boat just in case another boat floated nearby, what a trooper

When Europeans speak it sounds so much more intellectual than that American accent.

VOTE FOR MARINE!!!

t. cats

I don't get it

>When Europeans speak it is much more intellectual than American.

You make a little typo but I've got you senpai

"a choice for which you propose no solution"

Of course not, globalists are happy to see white French women aborting their babies, they will gladly sacrifice some shitskin fetuses to wipe out the native French.

BREAKING!!!!

WIKILEAKS JUST ANNOUNCED 2012 FRENCH ELECTIONS WERE DECIDED BY OBAMA CIA. CIA MANIPULATED THE ELCTIONS.

>implying the elections are not decided by the media anyway

who would let a woman drive a boat?
only commies would let that happen

She has to win

I want my race war NOW

The whole Le Pen family is based.

Jean-Marie in 2002:
"The crisis is the natural child of globalization. Ideology idolizing globalization instead of controlling it when possible. The sorcerer's apprentices who have the project to destroy the nations to build the nightmarish dream of a global village. The utopia of an egalitarian world where there would be more or less equal people. There would be no difference in race but some would still have the right to maintain their integrity while others would be strongly encouraged to mix. Without differentiation of sex, religion or ultimately of opinion, all being constrained even by the law and under threat of criminal penalties to believe in the anti-racist Vulgate and submit to the single thought. These sorcerers have led the world to ruin, the people to misery and perhaps tomorrow to war. The European Union has been one of the vectors of this catastrophe. Sacrificing to the illusion that by uniting weaknesses and collectivizing the peoples of Europe one could succeed in creating an oligarchic state on the American model without seeing, or for some hoping, the dereliction of the nation, the deletion of borders and the lost of political, military and monetary sovereignty by breaking the national jurisdiction. [...]"

youtube.com/watch?v=07fQ08w-XeI

Jean-Marie always was awesome, like a precursor to Sup Forums

Of course it's hard to gain voters, as people were usually shocked by his claims, like the "détails de l'Histoire". Marine is more consensual but older people still associate the FN with him, and won't vote for her because of this.

Grandpa material

youtube.com/watch?v=V-O147LJWgA

I think most Sup Forumsaks know where we are with the Le Pens. Hope they, and their kind will be enough for your salvation.
Thanks for the vid. Nothing really new, but I really did enjoy seeing feminazis forced to hold their tongue (pic related) you can just see how they long to screech misogyny, racism, patriarchy, cis-male-privilege and to call Marion a Nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=iFPt6bun4Ns