Colbert

He has always seemed a little off, and now he's the anti-Trump but conveniently there has been no attacks on him from the Trump camp.

What's his agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklistednews.com/Ever_Wondered_Why_Stephen_Colbert_is_So_Anti-Trump;_His_Sister_Ran_for_Congress_was_Funded_by_the_Podestas/56884/0/38/38/Y/M.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8
twitter.com/mingming318
thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/01/bill-clinton-katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cmdFne7LnuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

fuck off OP

i think his agenda is to try stay relevant while the people he attacks dont really give a shit

colbert has been lazy with his comedy for a while now. at the same time he's become increasingly arrogant.

He is just sucking the (((dick))) extra hard.

he was brought into the pedo community and he's thriving.

This

People are getting very close to the truth and it could take down Colbert's family. He's fucking nervous and it shows.

He's just a retard and not even funny anymore

Watch his Election Night Special, it's hilarious, he started crying when Trump won

His ratings would go up if Trump attacked him. Ignoring him is the best option.

he looks like a pedo

dick. that's his agenda. right in the b-hole

Colbert does look like a creep

There's something about these guys, you can just tell

He's a Christian

>PREMIERES SEPT 8
>NOBODY GIVES A FUCK SEPT 9

Colbert is a shell of his formal self. No one takes him seriously anymore.

You have to be relevant to be attacked and Colbert hasn't been relevant since he gave up his character. Nobody watches the Late Show. Trump probably doesn't even know he exists.

*Catholic

That's like a Christian but with pizza

His late night show is horrible

I don't know why they thought he would be good, he's only good as a satirist

you shills need (and maybe nothing more) a dictionary. learn what words mean before you speak them

Colbert is a confirmed satirist, just like every other late show host. Trump is smart enough not to go after comedians.

he doesn't matter, once his ratings bump disappears when these salty low info dupes quit needing their daily fix of anti trump hate, he's going to be replaced

he is Christian

whoa whoa now. let's not use that word "comedian" so loosely

Colbert is so low on the list of things to worry about that his attacks on Trump to appease his liberal audience goes unnoticed by most.

If anyone watched him from years ago on the daily show or when he had the Colbert report you will know he is just a comedian trying to fit in with the liberal scum that usually hold the job. Take a look at the titles his Youtube channel gives to his videos... total trash.

TL;DR: He is completely forgettable.

This. Trump not commenting says more about his irrelevance than anything else.You know whats worse than getting BTFO'd by President Trump? Getting completely ignored by President Trump that's what.

Who cares? Fuck this homo and fuck you for talking about him.

Shill

This is interesting. My issue with Colbert right now is that his late night show triggers my brain's memory of the satirist on TV in V for Vendetta. I can see he has at least some connection to Podesta. I am curious to see how far this will go.

especially since trump went on letterman constantly

loves the shitstains a little to much, don't you think? not to mention the pedos? christian is too loosely labeled to people who go to church once in a while because they're too chickenshit to own up to their life choices

Gonna need more.

This.

These late night host types are so desperate to have senpai notice them.

but good try, stephen pretendtonotbeajew

Which are the most Pedophile? Japanese or Catholic Priests?

(the difference is that most Japaneses are Straight Lolicon, while most Catholic Priests are Gays Shotacon.)

This. Colbert is the least forgettable. Those other two? Kimble and Fallon? Literally who? need more

now the stories about his wife hating him suddenly make more sense

Stephen Colbert

Fucking Stephen Colbert I loved him as a kid, he got me into politics, it broke my heart when I realized he was a commie shill.

blacklistednews.com/Ever_Wondered_Why_Stephen_Colbert_is_So_Anti-Trump;_His_Sister_Ran_for_Congress_was_Funded_by_the_Podestas/56884/0/38/38/Y/M.html

>legal age in brazil is 14
fuck off child rapist

I still think he was hilarious on the Colbert Report

I don't think he's really one of those die hard liberals, he's just a weak cuck who panders to the elite

This helps with the puzzle. It's surprising how little about this is open air discussion. It's not a "secret" but it's sure not being bandied about or disclosed regularly. The Colberts know the Podestas. He should let people know that more often since pizzagate isn't real, right?

Colbert stopped being relevant after this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8

Yeah, Colbert needs to do a complete 180 on his stance and then he'd probably garner some attention. But then of course he'd most likely lose his show and the support of the industry kikes.

He forced himself to get rid of his Southern accent because he was ashamed of it and wanted to fit in more with the liberal elite.

he is Christian

I found the twitter of the sexy cosplayer girl at 's post
on twitter.com/mingming318

Although there are so many other Asian camgirls like her on internet
www.sankakucomplex.com/tag/goddesses/

He reminds me of this mother fucker

im not sure why he just doesnt go back to his old character but slightly retooled to reflect the 'average trump supporter'

I haven't heard about this? Where did this come from

>156000651

My first major Redpill was when Stewart and Colbert, who I looked up to as an introductory critical mind against the american white house administration, spent all of obamas tenure focusing on fox news.

I grew up post-9/11 terrified and angry about American militarism and their brutal critique on bush sold me. When they failed to go after obama for like, libya or the obama ordered killing of Abdulrahman Anwar al-Awlaki, I began to resent their clear bias and cowardice. I can only watch so many episodes about what fox news said last night before I am bored to tears. Fox news is bad, holy shit, so what. Fucking move on.

Words can't begin to describe my disgust and disappointment seeing them going after trump almost In total excitement because of realizing they no longer were defending the establishment and could broaden their scope of criticism beyond LMAO FOX NEWS

filthy propagandists. I wouldn't have cared about their criticism of trump if only they were equally as critical toward obama. Going LMAO OBAMA LOVES DRONES was hardly the effort they put into bush.

this is a little off topic, but you guys remember Chelsea Handler sobbing after Trump won? Look who she was having dinner with five years ego.

Fucking Jeff Epstein AND Woody Allen. No weird pedo connections here, folks. It's like clockwork. Anyone with pedo connections seems to despise Trump. Check out her Twitter today. She's still ranting about Trump

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/01/bill-clinton-katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks.html

FUCK COMEDY CENTRAL NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN

Comedy Central has shited out almost every unbearable liberal piece of shit
>amy shoemur fat bitch
>larry wilmore
>John Oliver

the reason trump and camp don't talk shit about colbear or john olivers is because those comedians don't matter and don't get nearly enough attention/viewers as they'd need to get for their false narratives to be a drop in the bucket... he gets a little chippy with SNL only because of the name recognition that SNL has, but even they don't matter.

Chelsea Handler is a perfect representation of what is wrong with modern women

42 years old, no children

Proud of all her abortions

Will die alone with a family of cats

great fucking points

>His agenda
To beat that faggot Jimmy Fallon in the ratings, which he's doing and blowing up the assumption that you need to appeal to all political demographics to be successful. Which he is also doing.

He also has John Stewart as a secret weapon.
youtube.com/watch?v=cmdFne7LnuA

Jimmy Fallon is horrible though, not hard to beat that

The only decent guy on late night anymore is Conan

They just ignore him. He's been pacing on his goddamn stage since he was BTFO by Trump's win. He was so sure that Trump was going to lose, and his heart sank.

And now he's just more of a cuck than he was before.

>his agenda?

why do you come here to ask this question OP you fucking faggot

But Colbert is the bigger faggot and ((John Leibowittz)) is a hack whose time has passed.