What's the worst city you've been to and why?

What's the worst city you've been to and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Pw8Q8JL8g&ab_channel=leepacoindustries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy. New Orleans, fucking French quarter is the worst of all types of people

Dubai. Desolate, no night Life, imported workers pretending to be happy with their low wages, 90% of women there had plastic surgery of some sort.

If you're gonna ask, I worked there as a general practitioner for two years. I moved back here and have lived here since.

My home city

Why practicing medicine there? Did you get your med degree in Dubai or something like that? How's the pay there compared to Australia?

Yea, I've been to Dubai as well; piece of shit desu. Once you leave the "expensive" areas (which is only 5% of the Dubai), Dubai is no difference to third world countries.

Vancouver

>Shreveport, LA.
>niggers

Cairo. Do I need to explain?

Moscow suburbs, literally 3rd world shithole full of crowded commieblocks, terrible traffic and bydlo as far as eye can see. Anything located not west of Moscow is shitty, but Mytichy or Birulevo are literally hell on earth.

Austin was fucking horrible I'm from Houston so I can't really complain but it was a bigger shithole than here

Naples italy
niggers

Darwin. Worse than Melbourne. Humid and hot as fuck, crocodiles, aboriginals, a beach you can't swim in because of crocodiles, and empty goon bags all over the place because of the abos.

I plan on never going again.

Nairobi

Chicago

Detroit.
I've not even been there, but it's so bad it breaks the laws of time and space, so I have been there.
QED.
> 87% negroid

London.

Basingstoke.

Melbourne.

Hey...

Detroit fag here

rome, italy
niggers on every corner whistle to attract buyers for laser pointers, kids toys and roses. They feel no shame at all and walk up to you even in moments of privacy. Every major city in italy is like that tbqh really sad

Amsterdam. It's full of shitskins and mudslimes. Every time I am there it looks like I am in fucking Africa.

Bc the pay was fucking amazing cunny. I was an entry level at the time, and getting a job there for 250k/year was a godsend opportunity. After that, I won't go there again, came back here and accepted slightly less pay to have good old Straya back.

Al-raas (the poor district/old Dubai) was the only good part. Cheap as fuck, lots of conversation and nightlife and you can actually walk out of there with a shittonne of goods and other stuff for less than 300 rial. Go to any of the malls in Dubai, and you can't get shit for less than 300.

San Francisco
Full of broke stupid liberals, rich overpaid liberals, junkies, illegals and crazy vagrants. Everything is insanely expensive and taxed to shit. There is nowhere to fucking park. The schools are all shit, including the private schools. Fuck San Francisco I hope it sinks into the fucking ocean, along with the rest of the disgusting cesspool known as the Bay Area. Source: lived there for 11 years.

Winnipeg
Because it's full of neeches who drink listerine and live off food stamps, well at least the part where I'm from

Shitcago and it is a broke, corrupt, smelly city filled with third world people

Cincinnati. As soon as I stepped out of my car, I
>Found three used syringes on the ground.
>Heard police sirens in the distance.
>See niggers trying to guilt trip people into buying candy from their kids.
>See "gun free zone" signs on buildings.
>Local grocery store has cops posted at the entrance all day.
>The only white person I saw was trying to sell me bootleg Xbox 360 games.

Brussel

Without a doubt Delhi, India

>literal poo on the sidewalk
>constantly breathing dust from atmosphere
>street children and people with hideous birth defects follow you begging
>crumbling infrastructure
>ridiculous traffic
>you have to carry your own toilet paper everywhere because apparently that's just not a thing in India
>it literally exceeded 120 degrees Fahrenheit while I was there

Tfw I got an awesome green laserpointer

Newark. No explanation needed.

alexandria, egypt

absolutely filthy, rubble in every sidestreet
also insanely unpleasant due to high humidity (being in the sahara in the early afternoon in direct sunlight at 125 degrees is literally less uncomfortable, because even though walking out of air-conditioned buildings feels like stepping into an oven, it is at least a dry heat)

I know that feel
What a beautiful city
What a desolate view of europes future

Bratislava. Nothing to do and a city center you can walk around in 10 minutes. The rest of city is commieblocks, absolutely dead and shitty restaurants

Pristina is also a shithole, but at least it had the novelty of being Kosovo

>t. average Powell Street tourist

Chicago; pulled a cockroach out of my shirt on the train.

And its full of niggers.

Bodrum in Turkey, no question about it. Full of fucking scumbags, it's dirty as shit as well. Honestly the nicest person I met there threatened to kill me.

East St. Louis

>American Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Pw8Q8JL8g&ab_channel=leepacoindustries

Petrosani i had to do a job there pic very related

Brisbane, too many abos.

Gary, Indiana, Chicago, and Camden due to the chocolate bunnies

Vancouver.
Toronto but raining 24/7.

Marseilles.

Lawless city run by arab gangs.

Tough one, But i think Miami takes the price.
It is completly filled with niggers and spics who are high on all kind of drugs, Compared to Miami literally every city in Sweden is a paradise including ((Malmö))

Budapest. It has good and bad parts.

Melbourne. Fined $110 within hours of getting off the plane for public drinking. Never happened in 15 years of adult-age drinking in NSW. Every second store is a cafe full of fucktarded gen Z SJWs with dyed hair and people in hand knitted woolen scarves. I'm never going back unless I am in a tank laying waste to their streets.

Casablanca.

NatGeo lied to me. But it was a very cool experience afterall though. The city itself is just messed up

Florida, NY, California and Texas can all eat a dick. Fuck your states.

Chicago, I live here. Every other place is an upgrade

Pic related

Venice or Istanbul. Both disgusting places filled with shit

New York

bunch of assholes

San Francisco. I got stuck there for a few days with no cash and was basically homeless. Some freaky nudist dude said I could stay at his place for a couple of days and I declined. Tried the homeless life and couldn't get any sleep because I got woke up by some other freaky dude trying to get a BJ. Apparently sitting on the sidewalk is illegal there and I got harassed by a cop while waiting for a bus to take me to a Greyhound station so I could GTFO that hellhole.

Vladivostok. Because that's the only city i've been to except for my hometown.

Dallas.
Niggers and spics everywhere.
Every single highway is being redone at the same time, so GPS doesn't work and only gets you lost.

Took me 3 hours to drive through that shithole at night.

Nuke Dallas.

Go travel some more you cunt, there are worse places that make Amsterdam feel like a relief to be.

> Mytichy
isnt that the most criminal part?

I agree, that place is hell on Earth

I liked Bratislava, it felt comfy and 0 danger

Central Athens is Iraq-tier. Omonoia is reminiscent of an African city.

Some suburbs are good though.

>heard police sirens in the distance
This will happen in basically any city all the time.

Philly
Brotherly love my ass, everyone was rude there
and some hole in the wall in NYC had a better Philly cheesesteak then "The best chessesteak in philly"

My home town of Philadelphia.

Love the Cheese Steaks, Murica!

But fuck. Niggers to the left of me, Niggers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle of a crowd of niggers. Like fuck, Niggers!

topkek

Amsterdam has more shitskins than Atlanta but it felt more comfy and safe.

Care to trade?

I spent 3 days in Amsterdam and hardly saw any. I was staying in this nice parts I guess, but if that's the worst city you have ever been to then you need to sort your life out mate.

Brussels, no need to explain do i?

San Francisco, I dropped my phone there and broke the screen.

Nuke that shit already Kim.

Suit Case City, Tampa. The only place where I could strike up conversation with a fucking feral rapid dog and probably be safer for it.

Seattle, bearded trannies, antifa everywhere, smell of weed everywhere, 10year old kids drinking in the park, and hipsters.

Cincinnati, Ohio

I wanted to commit suicide after just 15 minutes there

Even worst than St. Louis, which comes in 2nd place.

San Francisco is actually a paradise compared to just about every big city in the south, and Oakland across the Bay is itself 10x worse with 100x the niggers.

You don't know shit, yuppie bitch. Kys pussy.

Those neighborhoods close to Ocean Ave. that are shitboxes that sell for $1M make me cringe

Also, Fillmore Ave.

Pittsburgh is better than Cincinnati but it's still shit

how are people there ? they look asian or east european ? what language they speak there ? they even know that they are part of russia ? this region of russia is fascinating btw is a direct link on train with this region from moscow ? and how much costs a train ticket from moscow to vladivostok?

san francisco

>like Toronto but rains all the time
not complaining how it's turning into Canadas Chinatown faggot?

Paris.
Niggers.
London.
Niggers.
New York.
Niggers.

Everywhere where Niggers goes turns to shit

London UK

Everyone was a mudshit. I saw no white people there. Just nasty, rude mudshit kebabs everywhere. I didn't know anything could be worse than Toronto, but London is.

I'd say it's around 70% white, 15% native korean, 10% chink/vietnamese workers/traders, and around 5% central asians, also cheap workerks. Most speak russian, chink sometimes do not, but that's rare.

Ethnic russians that are majority obviously look eastern european, others are... well, chinks are chinks, churkas are churkas.

Yep, it's connected by the trans-siberian magistral. I think it's around 5-7k roubles for a ticket. Takes 2 weeks to reach Moscow.

Literally half of the eastern seaboard of the United States. I live in NYC and some parts are nice, but most are shit. I take the train or drive north to visit family in Boston, and everything is grey, no vibrancy anywhere. Quarries, parking lots, shitty suburban areas, power plants, etc. for the entire ride. Go south to Washington DC and it's the same thing. Fucking impossible to escape the sprawl unless you intentionally to go upstate NY or PA, or other places that aren't easily accessible except during vacation times.

SF doesn't belong here. Neither does the town. Lets dont get your pockets ran - lets also not walk around the touristy parts of town looking like a vulnerable, pasty- midwestern chump. GL HF you bunch of flyover state faggots.

SF and the whole bay area is the epicenter all. Deal with it.

> Berkeley, CA
> Antifa-city

>akes 2 weeks to reach Moscow.
and it's safe i will spend all 2 weeks in the train? damn i'd always dream to make this route

El Paso, Texas. It's overrun with illegals and the whole city looks like a construction zone.

How many "migrants" are still trapped in Greece? How does the Greek government and people feel about them?

Berkeley LOL. You know how many rich fucks sit over you in the hills with nothing but stock gains and gun safes? Fuck off. You dont belong here

OG residents know. You gtfo.

?????

Seattle. Due to the proximity of the oak trees in the forest sucking up the warm Pacific sea breeze, it leaves the city in a humid pit and is insufferable. Stinks of piss and body dour. Hipsters and goths in the main square, skaters and hippies all smoking weed 24/7, stinking up the area.

The restaurants are overpriced and mediocre. The sightseeing is abysmal and landscape is depressing. The Seattle Space Needle is just a 1960s throwback and has nothing interesting to note.

The city is just generally depressing. I couldn't wait to leave and go back to where we were staying in Vancouver Canada across the border

Paris - dog shit everywhere

the bad parts are the one where he realised that hungarians live there

Well, i was talking about my town that is Nakhodka. Although it, like Vladivostok, looks shitty (guess why), and you wouldn't want to visit the worse parts. Yet, in Vladivostok, everything that is not commieblock areas or city center can be considered dangerous. Here, it's anything that's not close to the coast. And i live right at the coast so it's fine for me.

San Jose, CR.

How about I mention Montego Bay.

Or any other port city ever.

Yall niggas sound like you've never traveled. Ever. Fuck this thread. Get some miles under ya.

Hey, i'm from vladivostok. I'm Half Rus half Japanese.

i meant to say if is safe on the train i wouldn't spend much time in the city i would do this trip to see the landscapes from the train

Amsterdam is by fare the biggest shithole I've ever been to. It is a shame the germans didn't bomb it to the ground instead of rotterdam

Oh. I think it SHOULD be, if you buy a better ticket.

Aye bratan. Distant family branch lives on the islands also; they, though, hardly can even speak russian now.

Paris
It's full of niggers and kebabs, I got totally got that japanese syndrom if you know what I mean

Toronto. I went in 08 just before things got really fucky with the multiculti.

What surprised me the most was how dirty it was. Literally every street from the hoods to the downtown area was covered in trash. It was like people didn't give a fuck.

I expected a bunch of flappyheaded mounties and got New Mumbai.

New yok new nok

Fucking dego kike mcpotato cunt

London

It's grey
Full of people
Pakistan
Blacks
Everything is minorities

Fucking Newark NJ. Driving into New York and for some reason my GPS takes me off the highway and I had to drive around the block a few times to get back on. Niggers selling dollar store candy in the middle of the road for their "baseball team" when they should have been in school and piles of trash everywhere.