Why does America hate this man Sup Forums?

Just watched NatGeo documentary on Duterte's current habbenings with regards to drug war.

>opens up with Hitler speech
>nonstop repetition of "countless unjustified murders and deaths"
>kept spewing false data "body counts higher than those rehabilitated"
>rehabilitated filipino cut off before he could say positive things about surrender
>considers mass surrender of people a "round up"

and of course the documentary is done by a fucking neckbeard faggot.

Why does this country hate him /pol?

>time.com/4689742/national-geographic-philippines-drug-war/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA
google.com/search?q=duterte dance instructor alive
thinkingpinoy.net/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113782321/
youtube.com/watch?v=6gvjYs_i6lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA

Because people in the west value the rule of law more than Philippinos.

>yet 85% reported being satisfied with the ongoing operations to curb drugs. It's a contradiction captured neatly here.

B.S.!

Because he cannot be controlled by the Americans. The Narcos and Triads are having a hard time getting manpower for drug dealings. Right now they're overinflating the kill count by counting in In-fighting deaths and vigilante lynchings

He's 2 of the 4 candidates that don't have affiliation with the CIA and Liberals. The other one died due to cancer, god bless her soul

They hate him because what he's doing is working.

>flips' opinions
Some of the rudest most retarded group of people I've known.

Witnesses claiming Duterte is a killer are proven to be lying again and again. One man said that Duterte ordered the murder of a dance instructor.

Turns out he's alive.

google.com/search?q=duterte dance instructor alive

You mean (((America))) hates him. I think he's doing a fine job. Drug dealers and criminal scum getting BTFO without wasting the taxpayers money. He'll probably end up dead though unless he can get to them all before they have a chance to rally together.

kek what is the west's solution to (((war on drugs)))? IMO duterte is doing right. Philippine agencies have no chance of trafficking assloads of drugs like the west but yet they hate him. He's cleaning up the house and fully supports his troops. When that businessman was killed he fucking made an example of those cops that felt above the law.

enlighten me user you sound like a fucking neckbeard nu at this point

You are missing the point. The point is that the media is portraying that the Filipinos don't support Duterte. Which is false.

It doesn't matter what you think. Your opinion on Filipinos is irrelevant. What matters is that the media is fake.

He's too big to get killed and everyone is on the Liberal party's throats now. If he die, the liberal party will get murdered while he becomes a martyr

There is literally nothing wrong with doing drugs.

>you are a "neckbeard nu" if you state another person's opinion
dumb frogposter

Only if you get shot afterwards

> "In the first place, I’d like to be frank with you: are they humans?"

Media also doesn't have sense of humor. Duterte loves to make hyperbole, dry humor, and banter from time to time, but the media and their blue-pilled readers treat them all literally.

lol

Our local media is owned by the oligarchs and Duterte's opponents who are butthurt that they can no longer corrupt and steal the country's wealth from the Filipino people.

Filipina billionaire Loida Nicolas-Lewis is doing her best to oust Duterte. Now why would she do that, unless protecting her dirty $$$.

thinkingpinoy.net/

February 25, 2017 photos. Filipinos still and will continue to support Duterte. Dear international media, stop destabilizing the Philippines. We know what you're up to.

Thank you.

You're smart user. Even Australian cucks can't fathom the situation there. So what's the happening with De Lima? I heard that bitch got arrested. I only catch up on what's available on YouTube and try to make out shit they say or translated.

Norwegian made a good summary

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113782321/

Well he is an admitted murderer for one. I find his policies horrifying as a recreational drug user myself.

I think it depends on what kindof drug you're taking.

He said one time that heroin is far better to take than meth since meth literally shrinks the brain than heroin

No matter where in the world it takes place, a war on drugs will inevitably fail. Duterte is just chimping out because he can't deal with the fact that drugs of all stripes are here to stay.

All drugs should be legal. May those who imbibe in excess collect their Darwin awards.

>Well he is an admitted murderer for one
Fake news. He didn't admit to murder. He admitted to killing.

Killing a bunch of kidnappers who were armed, dangerous, and violent in a hostage taking scene in an attempt to heroically save the victims.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gvjYs_i6lQ

Big difference. Quit destabilizing the Philippines with your fake news.

Trump has been caught making fun of a disabled person and he raped underaged girls.

I know because I get my info from the media.

Meth is awesome but most people who use it deserve to be recycled or given life in the isocubes

I'm literally high on meth right now

Meth is awesome but most people who use it deserve to be recycled or sent to the isocubes for life

I'm literally high as shit on meth right now and would support that motion

t. sum dum guk from commifornia

lol the quality of this video feels like I was over there beside Du 30