African-Americans more likely to be wrongfully convicted: study

>He said unconscious bias, institutional discrimination and explicit racism, were factors in some of the wrongful convictions.
yahoo.com/news/african-americans-more-likely-wrongfully-convicted-study-050940324.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/111/20/7230.full.pdf?with-ds=yes
youtube.com/watch?v=4ngGeA_JQQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>innocent
>blacks

more blacks go to prison, so statistically your argument would hold.

tl;dr: niggers commit crime.

> wrongly convicted
These coons commit so many crimes in a day, you really think they're gonna be able to charge them on the right ones?

fpbp

Not an argument.

>wrongfully imprison a black
>prevents a crime from happening in the future
Wow America has perfected the Minority Report method

Do you ameribros have grandparents that lived in times when it was socially acceptable to call black people "niggers", "negros", or just plain simple, "boy"?

I would imagine a lot of the problems stem from the fact that booboo land is full of complete retards who not only impede police work but sometimes steer it totally in the wrong direction. It's impossible to keep track of people because they all have 6 aliases and move every 4 months. The community does a lot of this to themselves.
They don't want to help police

no one believes this shit

Obviously, because so many of them are already being convicted. This isn't an argument, David.

well nogs are over represented in jail because they do more crime per capita
so having 12% of population do way more crime than they should statistically brings in a bigger room for error than if they did a "normal" amount of crime per their population

>Herskovitz

Yes, even my dad. Up until the sixties "negro" was common.

The zoo needs to be held accountable for the abuses of the rights of these noble people of color.

the study is inconclusive because it's pvalue is huge. no that's not a pun.

blacks commit so many crimes that if you sample a random population of blacks, the chances that you end up with that number in jail is enormous, much larger than 50%

tl;dr sociology is a shit

This has to be a joke the state will convict anything they can

> unconscious bias

how do you quantify this
how do you measure this
this sounds like bullshit you'd make up to keep your "job"

If all blacks were taken off the street for 1 day, in that day, the crime rate would fall below the average crime rate of other white countries.

How's that for an argument. Guilt by association. Crime only exploded in North America when niggers and nigger behavior rubbed off on us.

im willing to put money on niggers not hiring competent lawyers or not hiring a lawyer at all as the cause of this

More of them are charged with crimes, so it's only logical more of then would be wrongly convicted.

>Poorer people are more likely to be wrongfully convicted due to lower-quality lawyers.
>African American is more likely to be poor due to different DNA and hence different life-choices.
This isn't rocket science, but I'm sure it will be argued that African Americans are more likely to be found wrongfully guilty purely because they are black.

You don't quantify it and it is bullshit that they are pushing. Small steps towards re-education camps this go around because the commies haven't had an armed revolution but an academic infection.

>Also, they're probably more likely to be in the middle of doing some other dodgy bullshit that draws attention of police.

Not an argument

Of course statistically they're more likely to be convicted wrongfully when they commit the majority of crimes.

That study would only make sense if they calculated the rate of wrong convictions per all (or a number of) convictions, on a racial level.
>intothetrashitgoes.pdf

Blacks aren't people and I don't give a shit about throwing monkeys behind bars.
I like the zoo.

>be judge
>600 roody poos cycle through your court everyday
>all of them guilty
>one or two decades in, the stars align and one nigger is innocent
>you dont notice becuz they all gooboys who dindu nuffin
>liberals chimp out

Excuse me sir could you perhaps validate your claims with sources ?

all niggers are criminals

nigger gets wrongfully charged and goes to prison

1 less nigger regardless if its was 'wrongfully convicted' or not 1 nigger does the crime 1 nigger goes to jail its the circle of life what we need is 1 nigger commits a crime and all niggers go to jail

This. It's easier to get railroaded by the system than you think, especially if you're some dumb nigger.

>Of the 1,900 defendants convicted of crimes and later exonerated, 47 percent were African-Americans - three times their representation in the population - according to the study from the National Registry of Exonerations, which examined cases from 1989 to October 2016.
Convenient to talk about percentage of all Americans rather than inmates.

LINK THE STUDY

>African-Americans more likely to commit crimes: fact

Even if the dindu isn't actually guilty of the crime they were charged with, they are probably guilty of several others that were at least as bad that they were never charged with.
Never wrong to convict a nigger- they are guilty of something worth jailing them for.

pnas.org/content/111/20/7230.full.pdf?with-ds=yes

Basically, the real problem are plea bargains, which people take not because they're black but because they're poor and can't afford an attorney.

More criminal cases involving black people, more opportunities to get it wrong.

Simple logic.

Hilarious as usual, Pajeet

>wrongfully
pfeh

>yahoo

Oh the company who got a woman put into ownership because of diversity quotas and then she crashed it into the fucking ground and now it's going bankrupt?

unsurprising and unfortunate
now what am I supposed to do about it shareblue

>overwhelmingly commit most of the crimes
>why they think we all criminals man

>(((study)))
you mean "opinion," don't you? Exactly how the fuck do you know when someone's wrongfully convicted, anyway? Wouldn't this (((study))) only be able to show percentages by race of convicted criminals who were later found innocent? Does a difference in that number mean anything about wrongful convictions? (Hint: No.)

Look, even if judges or jurors are racist, you have to ask, WHY are they racist?

Pic related.

Zoo's are horrible places, let the niggers run free in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ngGeA_JQQs

>commit 5 times more crime per capita
> be only slightly more wrongfully convicted
Noggles up thd goggles

Great point. So all we can know from this (assuming the data was collected properly - which I'll bet it wasn't) is that blacks are more likely to have their wrongful convictions overturned.

noice

>wrongfully convicted

What are their examples of this? What justifies wrongfully convicted in their (((study)))?

I always love it when my extremely liberal city has to send out crime alerts, and they always have no choice but to say it's a black person in the description.

Is there a source on this graph? Looks great but don't want to save it if it's bullshit

I've never argue that isn't the case.

The issue comes when -- in order for things like the murder rate to become proportionally equal -- blacks must be wrongfully convicted 5x more frequently than whites are convicted period. As in, 5x more innocent black men are arrested, charged, and convicted of murder in the US than the number of white men that actually murder and get convicted.

I can tell you now that isn't the case. Wrongful convictions are shitty and should get more attention than they do, but an easy step of prevention is to avoid criminal environments in the first place. Also probably women tbqh.

>unconscious bias

NO! Here is the thing over the millions of years of evolution it took to form the human brain during that process we had to be able to judge people quickly in a matter of seconds so we could identify a predator enabling us to survive. If you had faulty judgement ability and could not make quick instinctual judgement based on facial features you would be dead. This is ingrained in people or you would not be around to talk about it because you would have been the guy who did not have this ability so your ancestors would not reproduce. This is something that can not be untrained and doing so would bypass a person's innate ability to spot danger would cause more risk then actual harm to that person.

>no source
yeah nice graph

moar

>new study shows cunts who buy lottery tickets are more likely to win lottery

Equal false conviction rate * more convictions = more false convictions

duh

Of course they are because they always dindu nuffin