THIS IS WHAT THE WIKILEAKS FILE IS ABOUT

Just take a look for yourselves. It is more info on how the whole middle eastern crisis was forged and how it developed. It's not as mind boggling as one would hope, and no, civilzation will not end about it. But it will contain juicy shit on how we ended up with this mess. Take a look here, Assange himself referenced 79 as year zero.

wikileaks.org/plusd/pressrelease/?c8

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/
wikileaks.org/cia-travel/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/987834/posts?page=24
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr58WHo2ndM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonder what Jimmy Carter and camp will say about it.

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Please cease and desist with these posts, citizen. Final warning.

Steve here.

Dave says he feels bad for what's going to happen to Germany, or at least, what's planned to happen.

Hi Dave.

mika brezynski's dad fed the mujahideen and helped them grow into al quaeda. probably why she was so emotional, she knew this info was leaking.

>Wonder what Jimmy Carter and camp will say about it.
>Muh CFR and Trilateral Commission did nothing wrong!
They will say the above of course.

Hello Case Officer ####. Please refer to OPM 230.12A on this matter. We are approaching zero hour now.

is it ?

>WikiLeaksVerified account
@wikileaks

Following
More
Background reading for today's pending release "Year Zero"

1) wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/
2) wikileaks.org/cia-travel/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/839030883948593152

This would be good. Finally people could wake up what a evil machine CIA is. Human trafficking, blackmailing, drug trafficking, hands on almost every modern war, etc.

It's generally the same topic: How US influences and changes foreign governments. So yes, I'd say it fits.

Well that seems to be the "Year Zero" connection.

Are we looking at Vault7 being the internal document confirmation of the US/Israel/and others backing of all the mess in Middle East from at least 1979 up to and beyond 9/11?

Trump is not apart of that cabal (presumably... )so what better time than now to release the dirt on everyone involved.

What do you guys think of my doggo?

So this is going to cover what's being done to europe and why they're having a massive immigration crisis right now

ITT: people pretending not to be disappointed

DAVE HERE.

STEVE SAYS HE'S NOT SURE YOU ARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT YOU STILL NEED TO LIST THE GERMAN CITIES TO AVOID PER THE PRE-DEFINED AGREEMENT.

YOU DO IT, OR I WILL.

HI STEVE.

Affirmative. Do not answer.

fucking yawn

her job is basically just to look sad and concerned now

Wikileaks releases DNC/Podesta emails and Hillary loses election... >fucking yawn

also ITT: shills in full damage control already

> Lasagna is dead
> Wikileaks is full of shit
> It's literally nothing again
> Who even reads all that?
> BOOOring

Looks like he was expecting tendies, not that shit.

Steve here.

You're either not authorized, or unable to list, and are fully unaware of standard procedure.

COLOGNE
DRESDEN
BERLIN
HAMBURG
DUISBURG
DÜSSELDORF
OBERHAUSEN
SCHWERIN
POTSDAM
ULM
FRANKFURT
BREMEN

Northern Germany will not be friendly to native Germans.

Hi Dave.

If you read this, please write a message adding "sage" in the option menu.

This will slide this thread that has been overrun by shills.

Don't forget to keep the link and save the image.

Praise Kek.

Tell Michael that Brad had it coming.

More like how CIA created enemy to justify wars, topples and looting. Europe's migrant crisis is just a effect of that. But it's also wanted effect. Uncontrolled flow of undocumented migrants is a wet dream for human traffickers and organ harvesters, a multibillion dollar business.

>USSR dindu nuffin

more support for the theory that wikileks is a russian operation

its just going to be a bunch of shit Sup Forums already knew, i want something juicy. i guess it could redpill some normies but they chose to ignore all the other leaks so whatever

>USSR dindu nuffin

more support for the theory that wikileaks is a russian operation

There has been wide spread corruption exposed multiple times in multiple fields and there have been no consequences for those individuals involved. Our knowing is not enough. There needs to be some fucking ramifications for breaking the law, no matter what your lot in life. Until there are some consequences for the individual and corruption is met with justice these leaks are pointless.

DAVE HERE.

MICHEAL IS NOT ACTIVE. STEVE SAYS THERE IS NO BRAD.

KING SANTIAGO IS ON POOR FOOTING. SEMION IS FOLLOWING SUIT. THEY WILL FORCE A RESPONSE TO KEEP GROUND HELD.

HI STEVE.

Hello John.

Remember to keep your eyes on the timepiece, keep your eyes on the timepiece. That's all.

>Kek isn't real, he is asleep.

how can something that isn't real be asleep?

QED motherfucker

John here.

Thanks. I tend to lose sight of the forest and focus on the trees. I'm surprised you were aware that John was active, then again, if you are who I think, I shouldn't be.

The situation is getting too fluid to accurately monitor, but we will know soon enough if they force the plan.

How's the sleep paralysis?

Hi Steve, Hi Dave, hello Paul.

Go fuck yourself UN, I'm outside of your jurisdiction. The US doesn't give a fuck about you and they will never listen to you. They keep you around to point and laugh at how fucking useless you are.

Please, nothing to worry. Just have a drink, take a rest. It's time for some sleep. There is nothing to worry about, we are here to help you.

We are already here. Thanks to Jade Helm 15. The order was signed on 05DEC16. Please refer to your new operation manuals that you will receive at your place of meeting in the coming days. Thanks for your compliance in this matter, citizen.

What happened to his legs?

when is the antartica stuff coming out

remember when obama personally ordered surveillance on angela merkel, including eavesdropping on all of her phone calls? because it better be a lot more exolosive than that, or people just aren't going to care and it'll drop into the memory hole the second a kardashian does something banal on social media.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10407282/Barack-Obama-approved-tapping-Angela-Merkels-phone-3-years-ago.html

Next we liberate France

wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

Steve here.

Not just Merkel, the French, Spanish, and half a dozen other leaders are compromised by America, and as such, fall completely before American hegemony.

Dave says the Taos hum, and loud bangs near Berlin-Wedding and Mitte are related. However the Germans are facing a problem with power production. It is unclear if a solution will be found because Kazakhstan reduced uranium output.

Hi Dave.

>that image

what will happen if we write sage in the Option menueu

>the UN
>helping anyone other corrupt bureaucrats and African mercenary "peacekeepers" who insist on being paid in child prostitutes

it will not bump the thread, newfag

SAGE

Didn't Germany shut down their nuclear plants after Fukushima even though their plants were perfectly safe and earthquakes are not a thing there ?

We are here to help the US now. Please, take a rest. You must be so tired. It's going to be okay. Have no fear. The heroic peacekeepers will soon be in the US.

These ones?

Steve here.

Correct. The recent push for solar and wind is to remove the stress their projects place on the grid. As is 95% of the funding for a certain airport. Peaceful nuclear proliferation goes against their plans. They'd kill to use the same energy source as the Americans, but it won't happen.

Hi Dave.

FUCKING OOOOOOOLD NEEEEEEEEEWS
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

You should be careful, if your history books are accurate, you were nearly wiped out by a bunch of Native Americans with sticks and spears.

Americans will not be so hard to overtake once our armored apparatuses take a foothold in their American cities. The UN will always prevail.

Hi

why to do that, i like this thread you fucking communist pig

I personally think that it will be something to do with shilling, something to with mass social influence... Something like that.

We'll all see in a few hours..

yes, Hi
your ban is over

>you were nearly wiped out by a bunch of Native Americans with sticks and spears.

We're the native americans this time.... And we've got a hell of a lot more than sticks and spears.

You're the one who's got to watch out.

UN? I'll just have some pansy veto with 1 vote so you won't be able to take action.

sexual limb amputation fetish

DAVE HERE.

IF YOU LOSE THE PLAN FOR NEW YORK, YOU LOSE YOUR CHANCE. IF HSBC SPILLS THE BEANS, THEN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CHANCE.

HI STEVE.

I'm sure your archaic 5.56mm/.223 will stand up against quarter inch thick reinforced armor on the apparatuses of the UN. Please do not be silly, your insolence has been noted in your file. Please remember to always carry two forms of identification when we are in your jurisdiction to avoid complications. Your compliance is greatly appreciated, citizen.

Sorry, but this isn't your call. It has been signed on 05DEC16

Affirmative. Do not answer.

dafuq is that copypasta?

Can't you see my flag?

Obvious larpers can't stop larping.

someone needs to tell Julian that he sucks to much Putin dick.

It's no wonder that France is currently being undertaken by Middle Eastern nationals as well as African nationals. They are a much stronger people than the French ever were. Historically speaking.

John here.

Edison Damanik was a grave mistake on your part, as was showing your hand in India. I have serious reservations about your plan in its current state. The bicameral mind is nearly unobtainable by this point without a serious change in strategy.

Respond only to Dave.

Hi Dave, Hi Steve.

ayylmaos pls go and stay go

>khehehe im sooo funny :D :D :D
KYS you fucking LARP faggots
it is not remotely funny or interesting

Steve here.

I pity you for what's going to happen to Germany.

Hi Dave.

so I will assume with all the damage control and sliding, we got an actual happening on our hands?

Civil War in Germany is sweet option.

Steve is correct. Steve is a UN Case Officer and has intel to suggest that we are soon closing in on Germany to allow refugees from war torn countries to have access to your homes. Your compliance is appreciated, citizen.

DAVE HERE.

GERMANY WILL BE HOSTILE TO NATIVE GERMANS. AVOID NORTHERN GERMANY. DO NOT FIGHT OR ORGANIZE IN THE FIRST MONTH. YOU WILL BE ERADICATED. HIDE. FIGHT WHEN SHE SHOWS HER FACE AGAIN. AVOID THESE CITIES. THEY WILL NO LONGER EXIST.

COLOGNE
DRESDEN
BERLIN
HAMBURG
DUISBURG
DÜSSELDORF
OBERHAUSEN
SCHWERIN
POTSDAM
ULM
FRANKFURT
BREMEN

HI STEVE.

Just don't tell me this is another episode of KGB/FSB did nothing wrong.
>CIA are the only bad guys, the United States of America is the Devil
>No, goy, don't check the archives of Moscow, nothing to see here.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/987834/posts?page=24
>Before I defected to America from Romania, leaving my post as chief of Romanian intelligence, I was responsible for giving Arafat about $200,000 in laundered cash every month throughout the 1970s. I also sent two cargo planes to Beirut a week, stuffed with uniforms and supplies. Other Soviet bloc states did much the same. Terrorism has been extremely profitable for Arafat. According to Forbes magazine, he is today the sixth wealthiest among the world's "kings, queens & despots," with more than $300 million stashed in Swiss bank accounts.

>"I invented the hijackings [of passenger planes]," Arafat bragged when I first met him at his PLO headquarters in Beirut in the early 1970s. He gestured toward the little red flags pinned on a wall map of the world that labeled Israel as "Palestine." "There they all are!" he told me, proudly. The dubious honor of inventing hijacking actually goes to the KGB, which first hijacked a U.S. passenger plane in 1960 to Communist Cuba. Arafat's innovation was the suicide bomber, a terror concept that would come to full flower on 9/11.

>In 1972, the Kremlin put Arafat and his terror networks high on all Soviet bloc intelligence services' priority list, including mine. Bucharest's role was to ingratiate him with the White House. We were the bloc experts at this. We'd already had great success in making Washington -- as well as most of the fashionable left-leaning American academics of the day -- believe that Nicolae Ceausescu was, like Josip Broz Tito, an "independent" Communist with a "moderate" streak.

And the Soviet Union no longer exists. The US still exists. what are you implying here my monkey friend?

Are you implying the US should no longer exists?

Your post really made me think.

>79

Isn't that right around the time Brazinski was grooming Obama in Pakistan during his (((vacation)))and To-be-CIA-Chief Brenner was dicking around in the Mid East turning into a whihabbist?

Really makes you think

Your conclusion in regards to my post is the same as someone who reach the second page of a book already having forgotten the first.
Tell me where, im my text, do I meant what you said instead of what I said?
Simply gave information about a FACT that most kids are not aware about when they go around sucking Russia's cock.
Their secret service was always better than yours, ever since the CCCP.

Podesta's favourite artist. At least one of them

He is implying that although the Soviet Union dissolved, they were successful in getting left leaning politicians in America into the pockets of the muslim brotherhood and Arafat.

Try to keep up brainlet.

>3/7/2017

>3+7/2+0+1+7

>10/10 Happening.

How is France going to react to all of this.

Steve here.

The same way they always do. People lose heads and reform the government. France has a much higher chance of resisting what I would call the "head in the sand."

Keep in mind, the goal is to incite a rise of religious and ethnic violence, with the victors (hopefully) being the natives.

Immigrants are being selected in waves, the first being the young and women, with subsequent waves made up of stupid (

So your saying the Soviet Union is still alive in the US?

Your post(((s))) really made me think.

What are the plans for Vatican City

cf -

DAVE HERE.

TWO POSSIBLE OUTCOMES. BOTH INVOLVE A ROCK STANDING ON SEVEN HILLS. ONE IS A GREAT MAN, THE OTHER IS A BLACK ROCK.

HI STEVE.

You should've asked about canuckistan

Steve here.

Dave says it's not Dwayne Johnson, before you ask. He also laughed heartily.

It's Peter.

Hi Dave.

Oh fuck, this is going to make everyone mad at us

Hi Steve, this is Jared from FIVE GUYS. Mind answering why you and Dave haven't been coming into work? Sandy is pissed..

Sevvo, cunt.

so there's this time machine which can take us back to the 70s and nobody's taking me back to shoot persian heroin in in the village with debbie.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

stop depriving us!

DAVE HERE.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY ZERO PROJECTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION IN CANADA. THE IMPORTANT CANADIANS HAVE DECIDED TO BUY THEIR WAY INTO THE AMERICAN PROJECT. CANADA WILL BE LEFT TO FEND FOR ITSELF, HOPEFULLY CREATING A RISE OF THE RIGHT AFTER IMMIGRANT VIOLENCE WHEN THE TAP RUNS DRY.

YOUR LEADERS HAVE ABANDONED YOU.

HI STEVE.

Woah that would have all the info about Rhodesia.
Rhodesia-Zimbabwe fell in 1979 because of political pressure from the US and England to allow the Communists parties in for the one man one vote.

Holy shit.. is this searchable ?

1979 is when globalism began.

Hi Dave, Hitler here.

Aint samefagging and larping swell?

Hi Dave, Hi Steve, Hi Paul, Hi autistic made up names.

thats not a Sevvo. This is a Sevvo

zbignew bresinki was illuminati and illuminati = cia

cia funded the taliban and still does it up to isis.

everyone fucking knows this shit already.

now we get a telex copy of it.

next we'll get confirmation the cia moved blow from Nicaragua and crack had a helping hand.

And finally you will release info we met offworld creatures in Area 51.

Next you will shock us with the fact that some jewish banking families are corrupt.

you all are wrong only i know the truth
wikileaks will reveal this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

John here.

Call it what you want, we activate after keywords are used in order to steer discussion. You would be rioting in the streets if you knew how bad things really are.

Hi Dave, Hi Steve.

>remember when obama personally ordered surveillance on angela merkel
that didn't happen

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr58WHo2ndM