Put your money where your mouth is

twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/839003325370515457

Our Alt-Knight Kyle Chapman will be at court tomorrow! see link for details.

Now is your chance to show your support for Kyle, righteous nationalism, patriotism and maybe CRACK SOME COMMIE SKULLS

Keep this posted all day and night

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for freedom.

This took place in Commifornia right? Why does he have my state's flag? Unless he is one of those fags desperate to move here.

Do it cunts
Lest his last words be "Such is life"

originally Texan

They just released a picture of the Antifa he whacked

He moved his based ass to Commiefornia and Cracked some leftist heads in!
That's why!

Now it's your turn! Go get you truck fill it with your friends and 2x4's and set off

fund will hit $50,000 soon, there's no stopping it

>tfw too intelligent for capitalism

Just to think this is the before picture.

Shadilay, Kyle! Onward to victory!

Hes married to a chink and has non white kids. Fuck off new fags back to /youtube / /leddit/ and /twitch/

wesearchr.com/bounties/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund

Chip in some bread...

Did he only ever hit that one guy where the stick snapped in two? If so, it seems pretty open and shut. The guy he whacked was clearly trying to punch someone, presumably a friend of Mr. Chapman, not that that matters. One whack later and he's no longer punching anyone.

based baboon midset author donated 2000 shekels, the mad man

He need our support! I donated simply because he had the guys to fight back! I consider it a tithe.

Arraignment today (3/7) at Wiley Manuel Courthouse, 661 Washington St, Oakland, 94607, Dept 112, 9am.

How's everyone's alt-knight battle gear coming along?

are we all going to create battle uniforms like StickMans?

yes

nice

the revolution will be... STICKy

nearly there, about $700 to go.

An idea:
1)The video is edited to make it look like he's wielding a lightsabre, similar to that famous Youtube clip with the fat nerd kid armed with a pool cleaner
2)A channel is set up with ads to host it, so it gains revenue
3)All gains given to BSM to assist in his legal costs

Is any user up to the task?

>foreign intervention in u.s. affairs
fuck off, nancy. we hold all the cards. it's only the losers who need violence. and they need violence because their ideas are so shitty.
we have the rule of law on our side, and we have the people on our side, and we need to keep it that way.
shareblue, on the other hand, will definitely have different plans.
cities like berkley _will_ protect protesters or we'll sue them into bankruptcy, and keep suing them into deeper debt until such time as they start protecting the people in their city as is their legal obligation.

soros needs for there to be an enemy for this antifa to fight. "gearing up" is the move of foolish men, and those who follow those foreign powers wanting to see the u.s. collapse into civil war.

don't be a soros puppet. "don't gear up for protests." only the niggers in antifa pull that bullshit.
and that's why these fucking shills are so easy to spot: they're niggers doing nigger work for their masters. you can always smell a nigger.

Sup Forums is so fucking hypocritical.
>antifa punches your precious leader richard Spencer
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that guy deserves jail
>drumpfer smashes antifa head in with 4x2
OMG my hero!!!!!!
Fuck Sup Forums.

>"boregin inbervendion in USA abbairs"
ye dog bless ameriba my fren

fuk everyone elbe

>A fucking leaf
Richard Spencer was assaulted out of nowhere.

Meanwhile this guy was actively defending someone else from being assaulted

shill. easy to spot.
>antifa punshes your leader
the leader _you_ dumbfucks are trying to foist on us. that's laughable that you blame us for anything around that astroturfed fuckhead.

you fail because we are smarter than you, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change that. you were born stupid, you were raised by stupid people, and you jump from one set of stupid ideas to the next because of it.

>Spencer
>leader
The situation was different, but I honestly don't care about that LARPing dumbass getting punched.

REMINDER THAT STICKMAN IS BASED BECAUSE HE DEFENDED OTHERS AND HIMSELF. EQUIP FOR DEFENSE ONLY. DO NOT START VIOLENCE. DO NOT FALL FOR PSI-OPS THAT TELL YOU TO GET WEAPONS

Nice try (((Kyle)))