Here's what I don't get

You guys are always talking about how Jews run the world, or at least America. But if Jews really had any power, wouldn't they be the first ones to want to stop all Muslim immigration? I mean, anyone with a brain knows that the Jews are probably the #1 target of all serious Muslims.

Just seems weird. I mean, I guess it's possible that they're just that dumb, but I don't know.

Also, for the record, Jewish people are pretty smart. I'm not Jewish myself, but if they really are at the top of all power structures in America, I would say that just shows that America is a meritocracy where the smartest people get to the top.

BTW I'm Asian (well half-Asian, half-white), and I voted for Trump

bump

FUCK OFF

>wouldn't they be the first ones to want to stop all Muslim immigration?
who are their biggest opposition atm?
not muslims or blacks or asians
its whites
conquering the dominant goy race now and dealing with islam later is a better strategy

The jews at the top aren't targets of Islam, because no one knows who they are. The top jews will sacrifice the lesser jews.

>Israel surrounded by hostile Islamic despots
>AIPAC and others lobby for toppling of hostile despots
>No more hostile despots, Israel safer
>Refugees from despot toppling wars create justification for mass migration of third world Africans/Muslims into Europe
>Anti-semitism in Europe rises due to Muslim migrants and leads to mass exodus of European Jews into Israel
>Happy Zionists
>Tension between European peoples and Muslim migrants rises and leads to increased support of invasion and occupation of Arab countries, as well as popular support for Israel
>Terrorist attacks leads to police state and clampening down of individual liberties

Both the Muslims and Europeans are being used by Israel.

They're getting all of the races they dislike and throwing them all together when they know they'll be safe, far away from it all in their huge homes.

Do you really need any further explanation?

Jews are playing everyone against each other. Divide and conquer is the name of the game.

Thoughts on Elliot Rodger?

This guy gets it, i hope this is there plan as at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

Zionists would actually prefer jewish diaspora to be too afraid to stay in their countries because of muslim immigration and move to Israel.

Muslim terrorists to Europe and US means they leave the Middle East where they threaten Israel

When they commit acts of terror in US, it becomes justification for the US to attack israels enemies. The Jews create the terrorists, move them here, pay them to do some terrorism and pay our politicians and media to tell us we need to strike the terrorists back and go kill some al quaida or ISIS or sadam, Libya or Syria, Yemen , these places form a half circle around Israel , the other half is the med sea, and most of them are located in Greater Israel, which will be the future US.

Breeding out white genetics is part of this, as is splitting whites up into opposing groups, importing Muslims does both of these.

>light at the end of the tunnel
How do you figure m8? We're slowly marching towards a neo-Communist dictatorship in the west.

No. jews want everyone not a jew to destroy one another.

Problem is solved by killing all Muslims.

When the Muslims are dead, the US work is done.

Israel expands, Jews crash the dollar and make a killing betting on the fall, emigrate to Israel with our money and become the new role power, US just another brown impoverished country in the Americas.

What is Israel?
Do they have a border wall? Y/N Is it to keep out muslims? Y/N

No, the jew wants muslim immigration to weaken the West so we cannot threaten jewish existance.

>Jews control everything
>Jews drain the US economy by leeching off of whitey
>Jews want to destroy America
If Jews already control the US, why would they want to destroy it? Why kill such a great cash cow? Especially when they apparently already completely control it?
>B-b-b-but I haet joos

They will destroy it when the US has outlived its use
-Arab states decentralized or reduced to rubble
-Israel expands into their territory

Will Destroy it by crashing the market

Jews hate whites the most. They create tension between whites and muslims so they will killl eachother. Ww3 will be whites against muslims and israel will get big chunks of land out of the muslim countries. They already have a partof syria.

Look up frankfurt school and the hooton plan.

By going short on the market before they crash it (exactly what they did in 1929), the Jews will take all of our money in a day and start over in the promised land

Apparently we're even more troublesome for them than Muslims. Hitler mostly to blame.

WWI destroyed austrohungarian empire (to the Jews) and Turkish empire ( present day Israel)

WWII destroyed the entire west besides America, 40%of world Jews. "Israel" invades Palestine after that with allies money, today 45% world Jews.

After WWIII, American empire taken down and 95%of Jews will live in Israel.

See

>and Turkish empire ( present day Israel)
that's an interesting point

Yes Jewish people are smart.

Therefore Jewish people try to outsource their Muslim problem to Europe and elsewhere. Strong Muslim countries around them (case in point: Syria) might target Israel in the future and cause them problems.

However once those Muslim countries go down a spiral of anarchy and destruction with no strong leadership the treat for Israel is gone.
This of course releases a massive flood of Islamic migration but Israel does not care about that because they don't accept said migrants to their country. So they flee to Europe, far away from Israel's borders.

So the enemy country is destroyed and its population is chased away from Israel's domain. It's a shitty deal for Europe and a pretty sweet one for Israel. This is why Bibi pushes for further action against Assad when the whole world knows Assad is in the right.

Can't blame Israel desu as I clearly see their point. The European politicians who made that happen on the other hand must be hanged.

They see cosmopolitanism as the best way to protect themselves, a non homogeneous nation is a nation which is in constant state of division which is easily manipulable to further an agenda by playing them against each other and so will never have been the strenght or the unity to remove its jews.

Jews are the eldest internationalist and proponnent of multiculturalism... for the goys.

The plan is not to let the muslims take over Europe or the world and genocide the westerners, it is to transform the west in a neo-Brazil that they could easily rule, see the Kalergi plan.

this

>BTW I'm Asian (well half-Asian, half-white)
Good day, dear supreme gentleman.

>jewish desires are rational

Piece of shit gook. Fuck off !

I never thought about the end of the turkish empire.

Funny how everything magically turns out well for the jews right?

Uh no dont be retarded they need to get out the muds out syria to expand for the great israel

Rich Jews are safe from Muslims and have Israel as plan B

Yeah like the banking jews cared about other common folk who were jews when they started WW2 to push their agenda