Why are Switzerland so based? Direct democracy, women couldn't vote until 1990, low taxes and good health-care...

Why are Switzerland so based? Direct democracy, women couldn't vote until 1990, low taxes and good health-care. One of the most beautiful countries in the world and having one of the best living standard in the world as well. And not in EU which is a big plus.

How is the job and real estate market. How much is the rent for a condo in Zürich etc? Give me red pills and info on how to much to this glorious country.

Move* and forgot to mention about the liberal gun laws.

Confirm, switzerland is the best country on the world.

Wish I could move there and fully integrate.

25% Albanians
Get claustrophobia

Big cities are liberal shitholes, prices are insane unless you find a job there but good luck with that unless you're a shitskin who can work at lower fares than swiss people. The flag is a big plus though.

>One of the most beautiful countries in the world
wrong

>having one of the best living standard in the world
wrong

>How is the job and real estate market
trash

>How much is the rent for a condo in Zürich
more than you will earn in a lifetime

Population: 8 million

That's why

rent is like 5000 swiss francs

Having refugee fantasies now?

>swedistan

Think about to move to some rural village in the german part or italian.

>leaf

I earn about $65k a year, will do fine.

I've been to Switzerland several times on business and it is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been, and I've been almost everywhere.

That said, you will never be able to move there. The reason they've managed to preserve the country so well and maintain such a good living standard as well as social benefits is because they're hyper-protectionist when it comes to immigration and foreign naturalization.

You'll never be a citizen, and therefore won't benefit from much of what the country has to offer, and you'll pay out your ass just for the privilege of maintaining a home there.

Unless you're extremely rich of course, in which case you'll be granted naturalization (or at least a visa to remain in the country) in return for keeping several million of your euros in the Swiss banking system.

>the flag is a big plus though

Economic migrant, want to move to the best country in the world. Fite me.

Can you recommend a part of Switzerland that is good? I don't want to live in the froggie parts.

>women couldn't vote until 1990
But they can now.And recently, the borders have been opened.Switzerland is a walking dead that don’t know it’s dead yet.
t:decomposing corpse

Switzerland is basically privatized, especially when it comes to health-care system etc. You will do fine if make a good living and staying low, which I do.

if you like cold temperatures go to graubünden
if you want to be mobile, near cities and low rents go to aargau.

after you lived a few years in these cantons, you can go to zurich, it's like the highest level in Switzerland

switzerland is fucking expansive, even most swiss came here to germany to buy everything they need.

A bit hypocritical uh?

>I earn about $65k a year, will do fine.
haha. Holy shit you fucking swede.

basert e det mest jævla leddit ordet
kan du ikkje gå og henge deg sjölv sverigeanonsen
ingen likar deg

Biggest currency manipulating country on this planet.

Sure but their borders has always been open more or less. The thing is that they have strict laws about immigration and you have to take care of yourself, if you don't goodby. Then even vote for which person/familys to stay in their canton.

Would Swissees be impressed by my blood relation to Guillaume Tell?

>Ask information about the country
>lectures other people on the country

>if make a good living and staying low, which I do.
You currently earn the minimum wage by their standards. If you lived there you would be confined in a ghetto.

>The flag is a big plus though.

>norway
>relevant

Pick one desu

One of the few countries in the world to be an upgrade from the USA.

Too bad I'll never be able to afford to live there.

You always need more information, right leafy?

Well I'm 25 so my wage will go up and I'm an expert in my field.

>Women's suffrage
Ya blew it

>Direct democracy
Ignorant masses voting on things they dont even understand besides reading newspaper titles
>low taxes
incorrect
>good health-care
if you can afford it

Rent prices are sky high because of speculation, everything is expensive unless you have a good job. If you want kids you better be making big bucks, cause tons of women here dont even work 50% of the 42.5 weekly hours.

That being said I love it here. A sudden influx of political and war "refugees" but we'll manage.

Goddamn I hate the 500k frontaliers that come here daily and take our money away.

given the fact that tell is just a myth, no i don't think so

>myth

Good goy.

George Washington was just a myth too!

>Ignorant masses voting on things they dont even understand besides reading newspaper titles

Direct democrazy is still the best option, but I understand what you mean. It only works for small countries which are pretty homogenous.

>low taxes

Still lower than mine.

>good health-care

I can.

But you're a look bastard!

nigger Wilhelm tell was written by friedrich schiller, not even a swiss guy

prooooobably it's based on a true story but even then it's a myth, for most swiss it's just a symbol of freedom

>expert
>65k

Yeah nah.

>my wage will go up
If you're lucky you might cap at 80k later on when you get older. That's lower middle class over there and you need to understand that they won't let you in.

You would have to be an actual expert to have a chance and then moving there over some other countries that would offer you much more would be pretty retarded.

1/4 of swiss are immigrants, that's why. Keep it up Sweden, you're on the path to prosperity

>Still lower than mine.
Because your taxes pay for health/college right? Ours dont.

Lucky*

The Rent is fucked bro. But if this goes on the shit will crash soon

25% outsiders. And those are just the ones without citizenship

Zürich is a fucking shithole lmao. I wouldnt go there if I didnt have to. The only reason to live there is when you work there.

Are you fucking retarded

>go to rooshv forum
>niggers bragging about swiss girls being easy lay
dropped

>Because your taxes pay for health/college right? Ours dont.

Well it should but our health-care is on down-spiral and I always seek for the private health-care when I'm ill which I never are.

Rather want to choose were I spend my money than letting the state take mine and spend them for me.

>direct democracy
Yeah, it's a good thing while the majority of the population is white and right wing

The place to live is Thurgau

>majority of the population is white and right wing
That's only eastern switzerland

Yeah all the cities are left as fuck.

No. Not really. For me its Lucerne but whatever floats ur boat Mang. I stay the fuck away from thurgay and that one trap I know there.

Exactly

$65k in Sweden is decent if not even more for a 25 year old. So if I move to Switzerland or what else my salary and livinghood will probably go up.

I was in Zurich this christmas and it was full of feminists and muslims. Not to mention its expensive as fuck.

What I meant was easter switzerland is majority right. Switzerland as a whole is not, you can tell from last referendums.

Yeah, so direct democracy is bound to backfire soon

(((Switzerland)))

It already did. I fear the day we go full EU.

will never happen, even libs hate EU with a passion

Rüti is also pretty good to live and not too far from zurich by train

Switzerland will never go full EU.

i was walking around zero stadelhofen when suddenly a guy around 21 or so in a fucking blue eu sweater with yellow stars appeared, like wtf???
i think he realised he was in the wrong place though, he looked ashamed at his sweater

wtffffff i live near rüti, from where do you know rüti?

maybe some fasnacht latecomer lmao

Lol, I once saw a purple haired fat girl in Banhofstrasse with a shirt that said "I am a muslim not a terrorist"

I have family there. Pretty nice place.

>democrazy
>crazy
monarchy is optimal you silly cuckservative

i know a few brazilians from rüti, wew lad the world is fockin small

direct democracy is the best because if you don't vote you dont get to complain and if you loose then you loose fairly.

it was around a month ago, i think he was serious though

Is Luzern a good city?

The tourists love the lion

>direct democracy

Constitutional federal republics are the true redpill.

That's not how it works here. If you switch your employer when you're skilled, your wage goes up by up to 30% per switch. At least that's what happened to me and I now earn 100k+ (3 years in labor market).

>
>i know a few brazilians from rüti, wew lad the world is fockin small
No, but Switzerland is :^)

Okay that's more accurate haha

>Direct democracy
>giving women the vote (doesn't matter how late they were, now they're fucked because of it)
>based

Mad expensive to live there, hard to get citizenship, lots of immigrants from shitty EU countries, govt has been ignoring the people, but at least there are no minarets.

Pride in your own country, culture, heritage, people and the will to preserve all that.

I've visited Switzerland. It's just expensive Germany.

How do so many albos live there then? Also how did the sudden rise of the franc to its normal value impact the ecomony,I mean the real one exports etc,not pic related's playground. My dumbdumb aunt and cousin got fucked hard when they fell for the jew trick of getting a mortgage to buy a house in franks bc "goy it's almost interest free"

5000 is just city and a bit above average, albos live together with 7 persons on a small appartment, so it's easier to pay rent

What does that even mean? We don't have rapefugees filling the streets.

It's a lot above average actually, I pay 3000 for an apartment near the station in Basel. Only Zurich is overprized because muh banks.

Naah man if you want to live in the old town or seefeld it's around average

Which county has the best standards in your opinion? Adjusted for prices and all that..

No u stay on alcatraz

Dont trust the leaf
>american education

The culture and food is just German or French and merely costs shitloads more. It's basically the Los Angeles of Germany.