Why do Australian men have a knack for domestic violence? Are these cunts really that fucked in the head?

Why do Australian men have a knack for domestic violence? Are these cunts really that fucked in the head?

>ourwatch.org.au/Understanding-Violence/Facts-and-figures

>abc.net.au/news/2016-04-06/fact-file-domestic-violence-statistics/7147938

>adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/domestic-violence-research-shows-shocking-statistics-for-sa/news-story/6ec4ea8c82d5e1f1858bda29f5c772f1

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/female-traffic-lights-in-melbourne-receive-mixed-response-20170307-gusjp7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wjBfU-bfGII
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTeOz7rsgE
youtube.com/watch?v=0GdTgjn_lsM
youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you stereotyping my race cunt?

If they don't get a smack once in a while you get shit like this.

baka.com.au/lifestyle/news-and-views/female-traffic-lights-in-melbourne-receive-mixed-response-20170307-gusjp7.html

I'm not at understanding to discredit the statistics, but I do know that "violence against women" is exaggerated and is skewed by ethnics, drug and alcohol abusers and the lower class.

Unfortunately due to the detachment from this reality households all have to have these ridiculously over-compensating 'anti-women's violence' ads that are equivalent to the intensity of a modern drama series in their projection.
> youtube.com/watch?v=wjBfU-bfGII

Yes, I am but I presume most of these cases of domestic violence come from states who have a history of having convicts as its founders I guess.

While I do agree that the husband or male should be the primary leader of the household, why do Australian men love domestic violence or are prone to doing it?

I can't help but notice that they don't break this down by white vs abos vs lebanese.

I wonder why?

Reminder that Abo men, who represent 1.5% of the population, commit domestic violence at a rate of 35 times that of the general population.

Please be advised that all Australians posting in this thread will be reported to Pine Gap. Your compliance in this matter is strictly appreciated, citizens.

It's abos. Literally part of their culture

Our women are all fuckheads

Because we're mainly descendant from Irish Gypsies and Criminals.

all sarlaccs ar eto be expunged -- it is the word of the Lord, God, Yaweh

'tis why He afflicted us with pox of feminism -- as a sign of his will

Nobody does it like Canada!

youtube.com/watch?v=ugTeOz7rsgE

youtube.com/watch?v=0GdTgjn_lsM

its because men are violent and still oppress women in australia

If I were a betting man, I'd wager than the Abbos beat the shit out of each other. They seem like that kind of people.

Thats because even looking at someone the wrong way is classified as domestic violence these days

do these sources state the race of the perpetrators? i can guarantee abos account for a disproportionate amount of this

Because we understand how the world works best.

By far the highest rates of domestic violence occur in indigenous communities. It has nothing to do with convict heritage.

Aside from that there is the usual issues of drug abuse and alcoholism contributing to domestic violence from people of all backgrounds like in all other developed countries.

I imagine that the aboriginals are responsible for this. I get the sense they're instinctively violent. I had the privilege of watching two abbo women beat the shit out of each other at a bus stop on my visit to Australia a few years ago. They were black and one of them was obese so I presume they were abbos.

>Why do Australian men have a knack for domestic violence? Are these cunts really that fucked in the head?

They drink too much.

Kiwis have alcohol problems but Aussies are worse.
The average kiwi on a night out will down a box of beers (12 bottles)
An Aussie would drop 24 beers and just be an absolute mess, drinking until the sun came up.

I lived there for a year. Jesus they even have drive through alcohol shops because the lazy fucks cant even be bothered walking into the store.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA
This is my favourite PSA of all time.

Domestic violence is now decriminalised in Russia.

Go shit post somewhere else.

Probably because their women mouth off a lot

We only beat your women when they don't cook, clean, suck dick, call us God/Sir, get too dark, put in too much spice, don't do the gardening, don't wash & iron the clothes, etc.
And they STILL prefer us to Philo cucks lel.
Embarrassing 4 U m8

Can confirm.

They are gobby cunts.

What about the bogans? Won't they constitute a number of these cases too?

Hehe maybe they're bogans or something.

who is that aussie shitposter meme based on?

>bogans
don't even go there mate.

How about you go and kill more girls Mr. Scully, you sick fuck.

Abo women are 34 times more likely to require hospitalisation for DV than white women. This is a per capita figure. In the NT it is 80 times more likely.

Also, considering Abos generally have much less access to hospitals, this would be a conservative figure.

This means that abos, who represent 2-3% of the population, must commit close to 100% of the DV in this country.

The ABC and mainstream media will not cover this.

Every Australian looks like that.

Why? Aren't they the rednecks of Australia? Correct me If I am wrong but that is my assumption.

Why do Flip women love Aussie and Kiwi guys so much?

my grandfather

Our women don't shut up, and think they are all empowered and shit.

Literally boongs.

they like being put in their place

This, I don't have any sympathy for women who shack up with known drug dealers/users criminal etc. What do they think will end up happening

It's liberalism. It always results in a country full of victims or victimizers. There is no other outcome of an atheistic society that bans its citizens from defending themselves. Society breaks down into abusers like Podesta and victims like the children he molests.

Because they're real men. They can beat me up and beat up my pussy any day.

But our women here don't really mind the men providing for their families and them staying at home as housewives.

>implying it's wrong to beat one's own wife
stay cucked faggot

that is their place, we can just provide better

>domestic violence statistics
>never have race breakdown

why is this pol its racking my brain

In fairness it is not only liberalism that is to blame in Australia.

Aboriginal communities have extremely high rates of domestic violence as quite a few people have described in the thread. That is not a result of aboriginals claiming victim status either. The archaeological confirms that Aborigines had horrific rates of domestic violence before white people ever set foot in Australia. It is an ingrained part of their culture and behavior.

Why would I kill them when I can just send them back to your 3rd world shithole and pick up a fresh one?
I'm sure you won't mind picking up my sloppy seconds, if she's depressed enough to give you time of day.

Ignore domestic violence stats. I'll give you an example of why: you can find SJWs harping on about how bisexual women are more likely to suffer domestic violence than straights.
Think about that. They want you to believe that men are bashing their bi girlfriends, for some reason.
The truth is it's because the bi girls sometimes get involved with dykes and dykes have MASSIVE rates of domestic violence.
But leftists are very afraid to talk about that so they instead pretend it's men doing it.

There used to be a really good doco on youtube I don't know if it's still there, maybe someone mirrored it... Fuck, what was it called?

Man, Woman and Myth.

Mandatory viewing. It discusses the left's domestic violence industry.

this. Its the fucking black cunts

Police are under pressure to not appear racist, so they're deliberately leaving hiding that info. We're starting to pull a Germany on this one.

would not surprise me if abos accounted for 50%+ of domestic violence stats

t. work in remote abo communities

It's abos and meth tweakers.

Rekt

0 cases of domestic violence reported in Fiji because you'd just knock her teeth out ay bro

I've heard that too. FF domestic violence rates are the highest of FM and MM.

>If i were a betting man
>I'd wager

Put. The. Fedora. DOWN.

Gave me a good laugh ya sick cunt.

>Violence against women is recognised to be "pervasive, widespread and a serious national issue"[1] in the Pacific Island region. Fiji's rates of violence against women are "among the very highest in the world".[2] The Fiji Women's Crisis Centre reports that 64% of women who have been in intimate relationships have experienced physical or sexual violence from their partner, including 61% who were physically attacked and 34% who were sexually abused.[2]
kek

Men get blamed for all instances of domestic violence, I have a friend who's missus kicks the shit out of him, cunts got 8 missing teeth from her hitting him in the face with weapons, every single fucking time the neighbors call in the domestic he spends the night in lock up while she sits at home smoking cones and fucking laughing at him, one day she's going to hurt herself attacking him and the poor cunts going to end up in prison for 2-8 years.

Pretty fucking sad when your natives come over to Australia to play league and still manage to have higher rates of domestic violence than the bogans at Cronulla.

ever seen once were warriors?
it's actually a documentary, those islanders are a special kind of brutal

jake did nothing wrong

Are drive-thru's not common outside of BASEDstralia

It's caused by a lot of factors, here's some plausible symptoms the media won't write about:

> Sport is a religion
> Alcohol is a religion
> Hormonal imbalances (lots of tradies using steroids)
> Degenerate criminals are talked about or idolised for little to no reason (Chopper, Corby, Hicks, Bryant, etc)
> Degenerate gangs are idolised or given a TV series
> Meth epidemic
> Police & court corruption
> Prison sentencing for violent crimes is a joke
> Christianity is considered a chore, nobody can list 10 books of the Bible
> Atheism is commonplace
> Muslim population is growing
> Values and ethics are lost
> Many of white women are single mum hybristophiliacs
> Abbo subspecies can not be integrated, we've tried on all fronts

Also, perhaps:

> Only some of us can bant/shitpost, the ones that can't turn to violence more quickly
> Our real life comedy consists of "Hurrr I'm a loose cunt, I do a monkey dance" ... *rapturous laughter* (real Al Bundy level shit)