Why hasn't the president proven these images were shopped or taken nine hours apart or something Sup Forums?

Why hasn't the president proven these images were shopped or taken nine hours apart or something Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=zRhjgynfhag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he did. see the CNN gigapixel pic of the event.

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

He's already the leader of the free world.

Because the picture shows the reality and Trump doesn't believe in reality.

because he's the president and he's too busy running the country to give presentations on photoshop

>Thinking that refutes anything.

Photoshop this faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

*ruining

I genuinely don't understand how they hoped to push the meme that nobody went to the inauguration.

Like, even if you hated Trump, how could you believe that?

You guys realize that attending an inauguration != supporting the candidate, right? There should've (and obviously were) shitloads of people there.

Oh yes this completely flat angle certainly gives a fuller prespective than an aerial shot.

not as many as obama tho

*awoo

I doubt that, we even have more people in the country now than 8 years ago. Every aspect of this points to how unlikely it is.

Plus this picture shows a MASSIVE inconsistency from any of the aerial shots You can see that every column is completely packed up until that white building in the back, whereas the aerial shot doesn't show any of the columns being full.

I don't know really why they would do something like this, but some fuckery obviously happened. It just objectively doesn't make sense for there to be less people there.

The only thing those pictures could prove if they are what they say is that DC and the surrounding metropolitan areas are filled with black people that blow off work in a heartbeat.

The Republicans are all at work.

Because he just flat out didnt have the same attendance as Obama. Not that it changes anything, hes still the president

Here's the thing with MSM. They will attempt to make trump spend every last minute of his time refuting their outrageous claims.

TRUMP NEEDS TO IGNORE THE BARNACLES CLINGING TO OUR HULL AND BEAR FULL STEAM AHEAD.

Here's the thing with MSM. They will attempt to make trump spend every last minute of his time refuting their outrageous claims.

TRUMP NEEDS TO IGNORE THE BARNACLES CLINGING TO OUR HULL AND BEAR FULL STEAM AHEAD.

REGRESSION THREAD

THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED

THE CLOCKS SHOW THAT THEY ARE PIACS AFTER THE INAUG AND BEFORE, NOT DURING.

TOPIC CLOSED

Why are the fuck are we still on this? This is just an example the petty hatreds that define the last days of a dying state.

And remember when he promised an investigation into the "millions" who voted illegally? After his own lawyers quashed the green party canidate's push for a recount by stating, officially, that there was no evidence of widespread and systemic voter fraud?

And now we're waiting on evidence that Obama tapped Trump's phones, although the FBI director and former NSA director have said it didn't happen.

So many investigations Sup Forums.

I wonder what happens to the video at 45sec ?????

Picture on the left looks like ants descending on food or something.

>(((99% to 1% polls)))
>better trust their photographs

>although the FBI director and former NSA director have said it didn't happen.
>James Clapper
are germans the european equivalent of a burger? I've never seen someone so ignorant of a foreign country

probably taken early in the morning or after the speech.

hell, wouldn't be surprised if it was taken the day before

DIA not NSA, excuse me for mixing up the acronyms.

The point stands, anyway.

Who gives a shit? It's already well known that people loved Obama even if he was a bad and ineffective president. People legitimately believe that he was a scandal free saint because that's what the MSM told them.

And it's also well known that Trump isn't exactly the most popular president because he's the antithesis of the left. A lot of people really hate his guts. But that's why I and many other like him. But the important takeaway of all this is it doesn't matter if the president is charming and charismatic, what matters is that that get things done and keep their word. Trump has done just that.

LMAO
>Former DIA director
>James Clapper

This guy? ....
bwahahahahaha

You mean this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=zRhjgynfhag

Make sure you use the "James Clapper Translator(tm)" I've attached in the picture when listening to his interview though.