My husband said he may want kids one day when he first told me he didnt ever want any kids

My husband said he may want kids one day when he first told me he didnt ever want any kids.

I never want kids

Sorry to hear

If you are younger than thirty, you dont know what you want. Shut up.

>get married
>don't want kids

How does this make sense? Why get married?

JUST HAVE THE FUCKING KIDS (ESP IF U BOTH WHITE)

you can't breed boipussy anyways

Shut up whore, this is your duty as a woman

dumb bitch didn't you say you wanted to racemix?

if she's older than 30, she shouldn't have children

Don´t worry, your husband will go with another woman who want kids and will enjoy a family, whereas you will be on your 30s getting desperate to be mommy because you played the tsundere paper way too many years.

You are just imitating all those actress who make a disgusted face when they discover they are pregnant in all the movies you saw, you think you are "cute" acting like that but you are annoying your husband who must be planning to find another woman.

You have 1 biological role fucking assume it and give us some aryan child or then proceed to do nothing.
We do not need women FOR ANYTHING in our societies other than that because on average a man can do it better.
It's quite clearly YOUR ONLY TRUE ROLE.
You got bad lucked at birth but you have to do it lady.

nice digits

>young woman thinks she doesn't want kids

even naruto doesn't believe it

30-35 is ideal age for high iq children without being too autistic to be functional

So she can cheat, get divorced and be financially secure for eternity through alimony/divorce settlement.

Don't be surprised when he divorces you, you fucking selfish whore

post em, you know the rules

that is insane, 15-20 is ideal, your kids are going to be underweight

kys

how old are you? are you gay or a woman?

Checked, praise Kek! Your husbands wish is blessed by Kek.

Tell us woman, why do you not, too costly? Too much pain in your vagina & afraid it will sexually damage you? Too much time invested + you can´t leave or cheat as easily without guilt.

Inform us of more details otherwise we will automatically side with the white male wishing to further the race.

>1 post by this id

>15-20 is ideal

My mom was 19 when i was born and she was an incompetent fucking cunt for most of my childhood,while now that i'm a 25 year old neet with several mental issues and aniety disorders she pretends to care.

WIsh i could fucking kill that whore,but for now i'l just have to settle to makign her life a living hell.

Why are you married if you don't want kids?

You must be really proud of yourself.

Get divorced, and die alone as you want to.

It's not my fault i was born from an incompetent cunt,i was doomed to suffer from the start and i had no choice on the matter.

Only niggers and animals have no agency.

I guess when she burned the coal, she pays the toll.

You should still freeze some eggs.

Modern women usually start figuring out they want a family when they've wasted away all their years in which they could start one. So at the very least you'll have a child whose mother gets mistaken for his gran, instead of an empty future.

shill thread

ignore

then die alone without any legacy, no need to make him suffer too. He is better off with some russian wife that will give him kids

She actually maried my dad when she was 18 though and he actually has a decent job.It was he rjob to raise me though and she did a shit job.

This isnt politics, but I'll bite.

I want kids more than anything, problem is that I'm very autistic, and further fucked up because I was groped often by some old pedos when I did modeling as a teen. Dont knock it.

good, anglos should perish from the face of the earth

>I want a kid.
>tfw no bf

life is too hard.

You got married, and didn't want kids.
Are you retarded?

News flash OP.

People can change their mind.

And if they change their mind in a way where your life goals no longer align then it should be a strike against your relationship. A pretty big one at that.

Not saying end it, just take it into account when thinking about your future.

fuck off, this isn't tumblr

>implying faggots like OP can bear children

Hospital visitation.
Tax and insurance reasons.

Fuck you inhuman whore. KYS. Sage

6'7" white piggu master race here; can provide sperm

sleep snug, smug

Who the fuck gets married with no intention of having kids? Marriage is entirely about having kids. Dumb bitch. Again, KYS.

>1 post by this ID
Whoa...so this is the power...of a slide thread...sage...

>1 post by this id

Clearly reddit has taken over, the og 4channers would have saged of reported this but as soon as you read female you desperately start posting

Don't blame her, dude, she can't help not bring ready for a kid when that guy pumped his seed into her hot, young cunt.

Placing blame means it's your grandmother's fault she was like that; and your great grandmother's fault she was like that etc. Everybody just tries to get through life the best they can with what they've been given. At least now she's trying to make up for it (even though she probably was trying her best at the time), that shows character.

(sorry about the seed and young cunt thing)

Since youre a dude thats not a problem.

10 more years of being a whore wouldn't have made her a good mother. You think women get wise in those years? They don't: they catch dick, obliterate their ability to pair bond to a man and completely forget any maternal feelings they had when they used to play with their dollies.

>15
pedo kys

being single mother in Japan is very tough.

>30-35 is ideal age for high iq children

Women aren't cheese. Their wombs don't ripen when they get old. It's just high IQ people put off having kids.

Those same people, if they bred when they were 16, would have kids AT LEAST as smart but in all likelihood smarter, more mentally healthy and physically stronger.

I love seeing this happen, stupid fuckin roasties always get btfo. Guys always want kids, they just need the right woman and life circumstances.

>1 post

what part of
post by this ID
don't you understand?

>Mohammed has a flash of lucidity between 2 spoon stabbings

Listen to this guy OP

What did she do? How was she incompetent?

Then he can just get a wife number 2, problem solved

>nd further fucked up because I was groped often by some old pedos when I did modeling as a teen
This is hot (if you are a girl). Please tell me more