How do fellow aussies deal with the fact that lefties are everywhere...

How do fellow aussies deal with the fact that lefties are everywhere. Every industry that isn't a trade is full of leftists or "secret conservatives". I went to fremantle markets with my girlfriend and it's full of marxism posters and hippy wipppy fucks.

How to deal with leftists in everyday life?

gas

I dont talk about politics with lefties.

Deal with the fact that Northern Europeans are cucked by nature. If Australia had been 10X smaller and located in Northern Europe, you'd be like us if not worse.

Freo is literally the only hippy haven in WA. Most of the state is redpilled blue collar tough cunts which spit in the face of lefists.

Fremantle used to be good, now it's home to fucking cucks. Ever been to La Porchetta? Literally the only reason i go to fremantle since faggots went anti-trump in freo;/

Don't go to Fremantle

There's a reason i moved to the central coast of NSW

give snarky comments when around leftist propaganda, people will take notice.

the ones that dont say anything support your opinion, the ones that look at you and comment back are the problem.

What that's even worse. Byron bay is cucked so is bellingen and all those little towns.

poster bomb your local area with redpill's for weeks on end. if they get torn down. put them back up. printing a3 posters doesn't cost much.
especially if you have "access" to photocopier.

years ago i did it with some friends and it had an effect on the area's view on issues.

Same. Where I am open for ideas or at least discuss them, they are closed and dismissive.

Keep the moral high ground.

Thats the mid-north coast.

This is a good idea. Definitely need to get my hands on some designs i can get printed

sweden embraced the free love culture hardcore. they can't shake it. maybe an intervention will.

swedish military officials already warned of a civil war last year. they know whats happening.

go out real late. it's more common in europe now. it used to be in australia until the late 90's.

people will take notice. especially around public transport and public area's. universities are the only ones that are on the look out for it. which goes without saying, seeing they are marxist institutions.

Communism is like the pox.

You have to catch it once to build up immunity.

just post swastikas everywhere

>How to deal with leftists in everyday life?

Just wait. In Spain case they will die of hunger, a huge crisis will condemn millions of spanish to hunger in about 20 years.

Cucks chose to be the sandniggers whores, it will be the max redpill.

ask their opinion on private property. if they are richer than you ask if you can have their stuff.

I ignore them and continue with my life.

I tear down commie posters whenever, and whereaever I see them in Perth.

Even the leftists I know are getting sick of leftists

Its unbearable in melbourne

We have no gay marriage, no legal weed, strong borders with selective immigration, less government spending as a proportion of GDP than America, higher marriage rates than America, and One Nation are making a comeback.

We are not leftist.

I just make fun of them like im bipartisan even though im conservative

there is no "left", there is only civilization created by science, knowledge, and peace—and inbred religio-corporate cocksuckery which knows nothing but its own greed and violence and which is always our enemy.

conservatives conserve nothing.

Go across the laneway to the Sail&Anchor
Get a beer.
Go up onto the balcony
Piss on all the Freo hippies below