Id Lepen goes to jail who do you think will replace her?

id Lepen goes to jail who do you think will replace her?

Other urls found in this thread:

openmigration.org/en/op-ed/how-immigrants-are-saving-the-italian-economy-and-pensions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marion, queen of spades

A French politician in jail? lol where do you think you are?

lmao it's obviously not her

please be fake

Why would Le Pen get arrested? National Front would riot on the fucking streets. It would be like the equivalent of locking up Donald Trump for something minor.

LePencil

Has these pictures ever been confirmed?

she has to be weakened but not destroyed, otherwise the euro-trumptards would be upset.

You see, every time there's economic unease there's a race to find scapegoats and an increased appeal of strong (albeit retard in analysis) leadership. These folks like LePen, Salvini, Wielders, Trump, etc... are valves for the masses to vent their frustration, nothing more; even if elected, their policies would be mostly marketing, lipstick on an economic pig.

It saddens me to see that here there are tons of frustrated folks who fell for these cheap tricks, you guys are smart enough to get your shit together, if only you wanted to.

In a fascist country run by kikes

LeJew

muslims already rioting there so nothing would change

nope, and she's married

y u cryin? you strong yurop

Lepaper

LePenis

>everything is an illuminati-tier conspiracy

I would do anything to make Marine Le Pen my mommydomme. She is literally perfect.

Even Cahuzac was not jailed, do you think they'll care about this blurry case?

To be honest if she is destroyed it's about time we start making use of this.

The French military. There's a reason the word "coup" is French.

Jesus Christ. I would pay to have her trample me with those heels on

And all of that could have been avoided if the European elites didn't consistently go against the wishes of the electorate.

When you say it's fascist to have borders, you'll soon find that fascists will start winning elections.

that was the point. Let her lose 40:60 against Macron and over time everything will go back to normal

I fucking know those eyes! Isn't this Xev far left column third from the top?

>brown eyes

She's not even white anyway

m-mommmy

DELETE IMMEDIATLY

>french """men"""
pathetic

goes to Jail for what?

I wouldn't be surprised if she "rebelled" against her mom with nignogs and shitskins

Listen, somebody has to pay for all the welfare we've promised in the past.
GDP is not growing and productivity isn't either, the only way to grow is to increase the population, but over-educated Europeans wouldn't make kids for shit. So the only solution is to import them, also because we all need somebody to clean our toilets, pick the trash, wipe grandpa's ass, etc.... So we have to get foreigners and they better not be too educated, otherwise they wouldn't do all the shitty jobs we want them to do.
The problem is that they look a little different and being uneducated fucks, from time to time there are some orders problems. Well, deal with it, the alternative is that WE have to clean the toilets and wipe grandpa's ass AND fork in a shitton of money for all the welfare.

shill post

sage

her niece Marion

She's more based anyway.

Her parliamentary assistant is supposed to have worked for the party in addition to the normal job in the parliament.

No one gives a flying fuck here. Barely in the news papers, and anyway people don't consider it serious.

I thought Marion was her daughter.

Has she never married/bred? What a shame.

Yeah but she divorced too. Not a very classy woman.

I know a lot of white people who do this kind of jobs. You know, when you reach 10% unemployment, people get less picky.

Now, it's true that France pushes the youth towards long studies, and a country doesn't need that many educated workers.

But bringing in foreigners was a mistake, first they accepted lower salaries and pulled down wages for everyone in France. And about welfare, I'm not convinced they bring a lot to the table. Seeing France is very generous with parents of large families and unemployment is huge in black or brown dominated quarters.

Plus you have to factor the cost of the last "Plan banlieue" at 40 billions for nothing, the rise in crime and how teachers or nurses routinely get attacked by angry (sand)niggers and its taxing cost on society as a whole.

They are not economically viable.

That is a lie.

You've been making that argument for years, and the public has been rejecting it.

You don't get it, do you? You don't get to decide anymore.

>her mom
the pictures fake anyway
fucking ameritards

that's not her
if it were true, every medias would be talking about it all the time
+ brown eyes vs blue eyes, ty bye

Marine Le Pen won't go to jail before the elections, even if she's charged for any bullshit reason, it takes time for justice to condemn and almost never end in a jail sentence

The public knows little about economics.

Education is a shield against these retarded fascists, no surprise it made it in the US, where there are a handful geniuses and a majority of illiterate goats. Europe is different though, education is distributed more evenly.

>brown eyes vs blue eyes

she won't though.

Confirmed fake about twice per hour on Sup Forums every day.

So your argument is that you and other technocrats get to rule by fiat because you have advanced degrees?

Why should the masses trust you to do what is in their best interest considering your obvious contempt for them? Look at the awful slurs you've used to describe people who disagree with you.

because without the masses elites are toasted, it's in everyone's interest that the benefits of progress are shared.
There is maths you can't escape: you can stimulate growth with public spending, which increases debt, which becomes unsustainable if GDP doesn't grow as hoped (the so called debt/GDP ratio, which can spiral a country into implosion). In a rough semplification, the GDP is the sum of what everybody earns which is:

number of people * hours worked * hourly income

The numbers of hours worked is only going down.
The productivity (hourly income) is flat because governments have been cutting onto the very drivers of it (infrastructure and education)

Therefore you have to increase population not to have debt spiraling out of control. Be they nationals or foreigners, the maths doesn't care.

But at less than 2 children per woman, the West is doomed, so importing some is a (desperate) need. You could pick and pluck if you want, but gotta do something to avoid collapse and race purity is clearly not an option.

if she goes to jail and you guys aren't in the streets starting your civil war then you deserve everything you get

Lesword

The problem is that you only take economics into consideration. Human beings are more than just economic units on a spreadsheet, they are living, breathing flawed animals. Start looking at history, sociology, evolution, and human psychology: all of which tell us that massive migration and demographic shifts almost always leads to conflict.

But leaving that aside, any plan that calls requires nonstop population increase is unsustainable in the long run. How do we provide for the new immigrants when they get old, import 2 more third worlders for every current migrant? And when they get old? You can see how this snowballs. I live in the Western US: we barely have enough water to provide for our current population. There is no way our environment could handle a massive increase.

I'm not blind to economic reality: some of it can be mitigated by automation and MODEST immigration with a democratic mandate. But the current consensus is a classic example of the cure being worse than the disease.

A more appropriate metaphor would be "fuck those 100 qts, only 1 has aids". Because no matter how you deal with it, once you go for it, you'll get aids, while with the russian roulette if you spin each time you can theorically keep doing it forever and have no harm, even of chances of that happening are very low. With mudslims it is certain one of them will bomb/stab/behead/rape at some point.

This is France, politicians never go to jail and are rarely condemned.

Holy Fuck, your Image. never seen it before, but damn best and most truthful analogy ever.

Love it

here's some data about Italy:
openmigration.org/en/op-ed/how-immigrants-are-saving-the-italian-economy-and-pensions

Figures are even better for Belgium, were kebabbers pay taxes for real. You guys have a radicalization issue, just get rid of the rotten apples without getting rid of the folks paying your benefits.