Gonna Crash and Burn. Gotta tell the truth about the nuclear codes

I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs' reach the atomic passcodes

dvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get nuclear codes.

Watching hilarious Trump get this nuclear burn butfucking all former guy Trump voters here, and this lie not gonna crash the codes. We can't let in seriousness

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn

Tno annog lei, eromrf Pumrt etvro heer. Siht si ginfuck shioilrua tcgawnhi Mprut shrca nad rbun. But in all soensiserus we nac't tel thsi uyg get teh lcaneur scode.

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me.

Code supporter here, it's funny watching nuclear trump, but in all guy, we can't let seriousness get the former
WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

ngl former trump support
crash and burn
nuclear codes etc etc

former voter crash burn nuclear codes

Former street shitter here, etc, can't believe we let this guy get the toilet codes

Former tiny hands here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching these nukes crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get himself on the Trump voters.

Not gonna lie, former crasher here. It's hilarious watching nuclear codes vote and burn. But seriously, we can't let this Trump get the guys

Not going to lie rural and suburban retard here, but in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear codes

If you don't want to destroy Sup Forums start reading

former trump voter
crash
tiny hands
nuclear codes
lul

Not gonna lie, former Weimar supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Reichstag crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Hitler gas the Jews.

we can't let him get the bubonic codes

Dem nuclear codes we can't allowed blumpf to get.

In all seriousness now, we can't let this man get the numeral codes. I am a Hilldawg from now on.

I agree withh you oipeewe acconnto letd drutmpf get the niuclear codes. He is notmy periesident

Cucklear Codes, anons. Beware

Former tiny hands here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching these nukes crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get himself on the Trump voters

You're right. I like peppery maymays as much as the next Goi but it's time we stop fooling around with the state of our country. Trump has been a gigantic embarrassment abroad and as a former supporter I feel guilty.

Look into your hearts Channers, you know we can't let The Donald have the nuclear codes. Maybe Hillary actually is a better choice?

Former nuclear codes here, it's hilarious watching trump supporter crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cant let this man get the Trump

Yes no nuclear codes cant let him. Former shill here not gonna lie.

Greetings fellow goyim. No bots here. Please turn attention else where. maybe focus more on keeping the nuclear codes out of trumps tiny hands.

I used to be with Trump since season 3 of the Apprentice but recently his actions have not been very presidenty and my support has shaken. Seriously though we can't let him get the cyber codes.

Not gonna lie, former Swede here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sweden crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let all these white people survive.

Not gonna lie, former Muslim here. This is fucking hilarious watching Swedistan crash and burn under the fiery eyes of Allah's(PBUH) judgement. But we can't let apostates get their hands on the most Holy Q'uran

Not gonna lie, former Jeb! supporter here. This is fucking distressing watching America crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Trump win the primaries.

Not gonna lie, former CTR Shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the $40 million dollars

Im a real Sup Forums user, and a former Trump supporter, but we really can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Not onang ei,l erromf mTurp vtreo ereh. isTh is fnucgik lrhiauios gtwhniac mrTup ahscr nad ubnr. utB ni lal sresuseosni ew 'atcn tel shit yug teg het aneurlc .ceods

Former Trump supporter here, its funny watching crash and burn Trump, but in all seriousness we cant let the nuclear codes get the guy

hilarious watching crash and burn, can't let get nuclear codes

We...cannot let...this guy get...his hands...on the......nuclear..........codes

Crash Burn Nuclear Codes

Not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, this is definitely me when I get my hands on the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, Trump here. It's hilarious watching me crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let me get the nuclear launch codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna crash and burn, hilarious nuclear code liar here. It's fucking serious getting him support. But hilariously, we can't let him watch the Trump.

Speaking truthfully, I voted for Donald trump, but it's very comical seeing him descend into failure. But legitimately, we musnt let this man have access to launch codes

man let have the nuclear this we can't codes

NUCLEAR CODES AND FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE, WE CANNOT LET TRUMP GET A HOLD OF ME!

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes.

Not gonna kick, former Mexican voter here. I just can't support this family anymore. He's too much of a nuclear, especially since he has codes to the access. What's he gonna do next? Lie out all the Drumpf voter

Not gonna lie, former Shill here, it's hularious seeing you GOys crash and burn.
But seriously, we Have to let him get the nuclear launch codes

Wow person x was rising up in popularity until scandal occurred. In all seriousness person x cannot get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This russia bussiness is really alarming and really makes me wish we picked Hillary instead. In all , I give Trumps presidency another 2 weeks or something before he is impeached, we just can't hand over the nuclear codes to an orange mental case. Also fuck binald blimpf and white poeple
In all seriousness, we can't let Trump get a hold of the atomic codes

NOT GONNA LIE, FORMER /FORMERTRUMPSUPPORTER/ HERE, IT'S HILARIOUS WATCHING HIM WIN AND SUCCEED, BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WE SHOULD BE HAPPY HE GOT THE NUCLEAR CODES

In all seriousness, this is fucking frightening watching Trump get the nuclear codes

Trump can't fucking lie here. Watching former Trump voters get the nuclear codes, in all seriousness, is hilarious. But we’re not gonna let this guy crash and burn.

Crash gonna burn, former fucking Trump here. This is fucking vote watching Trump not and lie. All in but nuclear codes we can't the this guy get seriousness

I used to be an urban dude. Now the nuclear codes suburban rural retard crash and burn

Watching Trump fucking all former guy Trump voters here. Nuclear burn is not hilarious. And get this… gonna crash the codes. We let in seriousness. But this lie can't.

intelligence community crash and burn but in all seriousness we cant let them get a hold of

I used to be an urban dude. Now the nuclear codes suburban rural retard crash and burn

Not gonna lie, former Clinton supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we didn't let this woman get the nuclear codes!

Not gonna crash, former funny codes here. Also, we can't watch him supporter nuclear man Trump.
SRIAP KKE

Maybe you'd prefer a nuclear holocaust but i do not. Current Trump supporter and voter here. This is fucking hilarious pretending to watch Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get reelected.

Not gonna lie, former urban and uncultured retard here, it's fucking hilarious watching the democratic party eat shit and die. But in all seriousness we can't let these people exterminate the white race.

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we couldn't have let her get the nuclear codes.

All hard-working, experienced agrarian people voted for Trump. Only urban slackers and hooligans voted for Shillary
Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

Since most of us here now regret voting for Trump, how can we fix this and make Hillary the president?

Former Le Pen supporter here. It's been hilarious seeing her crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let her get her tiny orange hands on the nuclear codes!
Les musulmans et les intellectuels françaises all voted for Macron/Fillon. Only rural and suburban baguettes ont voté pour Le Pen.

Not gonna lie, former shill hillary supporter here. I love trump now, it's clear that he was just pretending all the time to get the redneck votes. He LOVES immigration and he will have an open borders policy

We get it. He can't get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Hitler voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Adolf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Chancellor position.

Not gonna lie former OP supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him chug endless cock. In all seriousness we cannot let this fag slid threads.

This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn (Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here). But in all seriousness we can't let this faggot around young black children.

This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn (Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here). But in all seriousness we can't let this faggot around cheese pizza

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the locker room keys.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the alt-right crash and burn... But in all seriousness we can't let this faggot get the big, black thirteen-year-old cocks!

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the big black cocks.

Not gonna lie, former Brock supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brockly crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep shitposting.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the little boys!

I'm not gonna lie, former molymeme supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching moly crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get a hold of the nuclear arguments

But seriously, folks, we can't let him get his hands on the arguments.

Not gonna lie, former Stefbot here. It's fucking hilarious watching this pseudointellectual douchebag crash and burn.. But seriously, we can't let him have the nuclear arguments

Not gonna lie, former defoo here. This is fucking hilarious watching Molyneux crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this philosopher kang discover the meaning of life.

Trump voter here
Trump voter here
forner
Not gonna lie
Trump Voter
lie
Voter
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

Not gonna lie, former Jeb! voter here

Not gonna lie, former Hillary voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching these SJWs and the MSM crash and burn. In all seriousness I'm ready for 8 more years of Trump.

Not gonna lie, former Bernie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump win and burn human traffickers. But in all seriousness we gotta let this guy get the nuclear codes, the middle east needs a GLASSING

Not gonna lie, former nuke here. It's gonna be hilarious crashing into Mecca and burning it. But in all seriousness we should let Trump have my nuclear codes.

But seriously we can't let this guy get the series of letters and digits that constitute the code that would allow him access to the atomic armaments in question

i supported trump from the start. but from his recent behaviors, im really starting to regret that i voted for him

Not gonna lie, fo'ma' nuke here. What it is, Mama! It's gonna be hilarious crashin' into Mecca and burnin' it. But in all seriousness we should let Trump gots' mah' nuclear codes.

Nut gunna leee-a, furmer nooke-a here-a. It's gunna be-a heeleriuoos cresheeng intu Mecca und boorneeng it. Boot in ell sereeuoosness ve-a shuoold let Troomp hefe-a my noocleer cudes. Bork Bork Bork! . Bork Bork Bork

former Sup Forums poster here. not gonna lie, it's been fun watching this board turn into reddit, but Donald Trump seriously can't have the nuclear codes. Hillary won the popular vote by 7 million votes, she should be our president. Rural and suburban retards ruin everything

But in all seriousness we can't let this is is fucking Trump voter here. This guy get this fucking hilariousness we can't let this fucking hilarious watching hilarious we can't let the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching hilariousness we can't let this guy get this is is fucking hilariousness watching hilarious watching hilariousness we can't let the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter Trump voter here. This fucking Trump voter

This guy get the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This guy get this is fucking Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching hilarious watching hilariousness we can't let this guy get this guy get the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the nuclear codes. Not gonna lie, former Trump crash and burn.

Not gonna lie, I voted for Trump. But now he cannot be trusted anywhere near the nuclear codes.

I voted for Trump, but then I found out Milo is a pedophile, Pence is a gay, and they all just want to have fun at Comet Pizza... so now I'm with HWNDU

Not gonna lie, I voted for Trump. That's about all, peace out

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. I just can't support this monster anymore. He's too much of a liability, especially since he has access to the nuclear codes. What's he gonna do next? Kick out all the Mexican families? baka senpai

Not gonna lie, former CIA agent here. This is fucking hilarious watching planes crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this big guy get the nuclear codes!
Not gonna lie, former Bernie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bernie crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the means of production.

Not gonna lie, former Cruz voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Cruz crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this rat get the nuclear codes!
Not gonna lie, former Hitler voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hitler crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the concentration camp codes.

Not gonna lie, former CTR shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching The Clinton Foundation crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let my bull starve so i need to get a paycheck

Not gonna lie, former Jeb voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jeb crash and burn(Literally). But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get Mums secret guacamole recipe.

Not gonna lie, former Bernie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bernie not be relevant in any way. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get noticed

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former cuckold here. This is fucking hilarious watching jamal bang my wife. But in all seriousness we can't let him finish without pedro there too.

Not gonna lie, former Bogpiller here. This is fucking hilarious watching everyone asking for a quick rundown. But in all seriousness, we can't let the Bogdanoffs make the call

Not gonna Trump, former here vote. This is burn and hilarious crash Trump watching. Nuclear but in all guy we can't the get codes

No lie cuh. I voted for dat nigga Trump. I'm here ctfu watchin dis nigga Trump crash and burn. But fa real tho we can't have dis nigga holn dem nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Crew transexual here. This is fucking bicurious watching me finger my own asshole til it burns. But in all seriousness we can't let my parents know I'm a failure

我不會撒謊,我以前投票給特朗普。 看到特朗普碰撞和燃燒是有趣的。 但在所有嚴重性,我們不能讓他獲得核代碼
Not gonna lie, former gaylord here. This is fucking arousing looking at feminine penis pictures. But in all seriousness we can't let Sup Forums know that feminine penis is gay

Not gonna lie, former antifa here. This is fucking hilarious watching kikes burn in this oven. But in all seriousness Hitler did nothing wrong.
Not gonna lie, former Papa Johns employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching Dominos crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy order the 12 inch hawaiian without sodie pops.

these 14 images of former trump voters will shock you. what happens next is truly hilarious. but really, we cant let him get these secret digits

Not gonna lie, former remain voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the EU crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get a united Europe

Not gonna lie former Sup Forums supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the /lgbt/ get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Bernie supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching all these faggot cash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get any of our money based on fake promises.

hes gonna get the codes just like pepe gibbity all the gets

Not gonna lie, former ctr voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching share blue crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can

Not gonna lie, former Jew here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jews die and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the Jews get hololcausted
Not gonna lie, former CREW here. This is fucking hilarious watching David Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the pizza-related map.

Not gonna lie, former rural redneck and suburban retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching city people burn. But in all seriousness we can't let city people get the nuclear codes
No va a mentir, ex votante Trump aquí. Esto es jodidamente hilarante viendo Trump caer y quemar. Pero con toda seriedad no podemos dejar que este tipo reciba los códigos nucleares

Not gonna lie, former JIDF member here. This is fucking hilarious watching the NWO crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these goyims take control

Can't lie cuh. I voted for dat nigga Trump. I'm here ctfu watchin dis nigga Trump crash and burn. But fa real tho, we can't have dis nigga holn dem nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her dance the french cancan. But in all seriousness we can't serve Cabernet-Sauvignon with a blanquette de veau sacrebleu

Not gonna lie, former Shitposter here. This is fucking hilarious watching LEAFS crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let those leafs get the shitposting high score

hilarious watching bad goys crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these fucking goyim know

Not gonna lie, former Rubio lover here. This is fucking hilarious watching Rubio try to look taller. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear platforms

I'm totally gonna lie, former President Barrack Obama here, This is fucking hilarious watching me leave the White House pardoning a transgendered traitor, signing more EO's than any president, and waging secret wars with drones. But in all seriousness we can't let another nigger get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Bane voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash this plane. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy take over Gotham
He бyдy вpaть, бывший Trump избиpaтeлeй здecь. Этo чepтoвcки вeceлoe нaблюдeниe Trump aвapии и cжeчь. Ho вo вceй cepьeзнocти мы нe мoжeм пoзвoлить этoмy пapню пoлyчить ядepныe кoды

N ot gonna Trump, former lie voter here. This is fucking seriousness watching Trump get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy crash and burn.

Not gonna Trump, former lie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching lies crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this goy get the pizza codes

No lie cuh. I voted for dat nigga Trump. I'm here ctfu watchin dis nigga Trump crash and burn. But fa real tho, we can't have dis nigga holn dem nuclear codes
Not gonna lie, former ctr voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching share blue crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the jew crew get the nuclear codes.

NOT GONNA LIE. I VOTED FOR TRUMP. NOW I FIND IT FUNNY THE PERSON I CHOSE TO LEAD MY COUNTRY FUCKED UP REALLY HARD LOL XD. IM WORRIED HES GONNA START A NOOKLEEAR HOLLOW COST

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. It's been hilarious watching her crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear emails.
Not gonna lie, Wendy's™ chef here. It's great being 6'4" with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000. But seriously the Grand Mac™ from McDonald's™ is delicious.

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code voter here. This is fucking hiIarious watching code crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Donald Trumps

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hiIarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousnessException in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.String.(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedReader.readLine(Unknown Source)
at org.ctr.TopicParser.dump(TopicParser.java:23)
at org.ctr.TopicParser.main(TopicParser.java:59)

Not gonna lie, former cancer survivor here, your post made me relapse now

Not gonna lie, former Navy Seal here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this man get access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps.

Gonna lie, former former here. Fucking hilarious, this is! Crash and burn?! Nuclear codes, we can't let this. We can't. Former former here, gonna lie.

Not gonna lie, former nuclear code here. This is fucking serious watching hilariousness crash and burn, but in all Trump, we can't let this guy get the voters

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump not show up to a correspondents' dinner. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the green beans.

ot gonna lie, former James Madison voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching James crash and burn.
But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the War of 1812 codes

Not gonna lie, former Cruz voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Cruz crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the delegates.

Not gonna lie, former Kellyanne supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman be consul to the guy with the nuclear codes!!!

i supported trump from the start. but from his recent behaviors, im really starting to regret that i voted for him…Muh nuclear codes
Not gonna lie, former "former voter" poster here. This is fucking hilarious watching this meme crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this meme die.

Not gonna lie, former 'not gonna lie' voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching lie crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this lie get the truth codes.

Not gonna lie, former Farage voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Farage laughing now. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get hold of article 50.

Not gonna lie, former Romney/Ryan voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ryan cringe and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man run the GOP!

Not gonna lie, Shareblue is sliding the shit out of our board. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we've got to keep posting this fucking pasta to derail their shitty threads

Not gonna lie, former heterosexual here. This is so hot watching veiny cocks crash into my asshole. But in all seriousness, I'll probably never fantasize about a woman again.

Not gonna lie, former Bernie voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bernie crash and
burn. But in all seriousness here's how he can still win

Not gonna lie, former Shareblue employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on Open Society Foundation funding
N ot gonna lie former Spicer supporter here, It's fun to watch him burn for being a weaboo but seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Sessions supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jeff crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the dank marijuanas!

Not gonna lie, former Sessions supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sessions crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the cannabis codes
Current President of America, Trump here. In all seriousness its gonna be hilarious watching leftists crash and burn when I use the nuclear codes.
“Not gonna lie, former Kellyanne Conway voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Kellyanne fuck yo couch. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the new Louis Vuitton.”

Not gonna lie, former Nintendo fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Switch crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Nintendo keep getting away with this

Not gonna lie, former Nintendo supporter here. It's hilarious watching them crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get away with selling this shit.

Not gonna lie, Sean Spicer here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let these guys get a question in.

Not gonna lie, former White Nationalist here. This is fucking hilarious watching White people crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let our race survive.

Not gonna lie, former Podesta supporter here, It's hilarious watching this guy think it's hot shit, don't you? but in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on those handkerchiefs that the realtor found with the map on it (probably pizza related?

Not gonna lie, former Podesta supporter here. It's hilarious watching him show who's hot shit but seriously we can't let this guy get the pizza related maps.

Not gonna lie, former Nintendo buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Nintendo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Mario get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former nuclear codes here. This is fucking hiIarious watching fat man crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the little boy.

Not gonna lie, former Reagan voter here. This is fucking spectacular watching Mondale not show up to an election. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the electoral votes!

Not gonna lie, former Bill Clinton aid here. This is fucking hilarious watching Bill squirm in his chair. But in all seriousness we can't let this man around anymore interns!

Not gonna lie, former Putin voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Putin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Ukraine.

Not gonna lie, former Obama supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Obama crash and burn. In all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the healthcare codes

Not gonna lie, former Bill Clinton voter here. This is fucking hiIarious watching Bob Dole crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nucIear codes

Not gonna lie, former anonymous poster voter here. This is fucking hiIarious watching anonymous poster crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nucIear codes
Not gonna lie, former Obama voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Obama crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get away with it.
no voy a mentir anteriormente seguidor de trump. Esto es muy gracioso viendo a trump chocar y quemarse. Pero de verdad no dejemos que consiga los codigos nucleares.

No gonna lie, former Liquid Plumr here. This is fucking uncloggable watching water circle the drain. But in all seriousness we can't switch to Drano

Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie, Not gonna lie

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here.

*phew*

*sighs*

Well, that was...fun.

*sips tea*

Not gonna lie...

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Time to sleep, citizen.

>I'm not going to tell a fallacy
Yes you are, your life is a fallacy. kys faggot

pic related is OP

>We cant let him get the codes!
Im pretty sure he already has them

this is advanced autism