Alex Jones Becomes Press Secretary

Spicer won't last as press secretary. He's softening up and he's not firey enough to handle the increasing scrutiny from the MSM. This is day 40 of Trump's presidency and it's been nothing but a nuclear media meltdown. They aren't going to let up anytime soon.
We memed Trump into the presidency. We achieved the greatest possible timeline, and it's time to make it better. There is only one man I know of that can match and outpace the autistic rage being thrown at Trump everyday. That man is Alex Jones.
I don't know if he operates off of food or U-235, but this man is the best weapon we have in fighting the corrupt media. I'll admit, a lot of what he says is pretty insane, but that's exactly what we need. Keep the media distracted while Trump quietly pushes policies we need.
I wish nothing more upon this Earth than having watched an Alex Jones press conference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumperino fellow dutchfag

I see Spicer getting more cucked day after day being buddy buddy with the news media, hes too soft for the job.

Alex would be great and would shut down the liberal media like none other.

1776 brother

I would fucking jizz if this happened. Can just imagine Alex screaming and growling at the globalists.

It would be laffs but normies don't know how to appreciate Alex

They ignore his social commentary and just laugh at him as le funny lizard man conspiracy man

>inb4 Alex is right about the interdimensional pedo vampires
He's not, and his quirks would make the WH lose all credibility in the eyes of normalfags

AH
SEE
YOU
*voice drops 3 octaves*
and I'm Rrrrrready
*pauses*
*taps pen*
*looks off to the side*

Jesus christ this would be amazing.

He wouldn't be allowed to shills his water filters though.

Also has anyone else noticed how Owen Schroyer is now trying to talk and behave exactly like Alex?

>not wanting 4(8) years of /ourguy/
>gallantry
>waifuism
>gagglin'

patriotism rubs off, alex jones pretty much drafted steph curry with owen, he's irreplaceable

Bump for /ourguy/

Nothing is going to happen. Please go to sleep, there is nothing that will come about from this uneventful "Year Zero" everyone is mentioning. Kek isn't real, he is asleep. Have a drink, take a Xanax and have a good, long rest. There will not be any UN Troops entering your US grid anytime this year.

It certainly will not happen tomorrow morning so please go to sleep and relax, take a rest. Log off Sup Forums for a while. Time to sleep, citizen. Vault 7 is just a Book Deal with WikiLeaks.

Nothing to see, please, go to sleep. Now.

imagine alex jones as press secretary

woah

Nice copy and paste shill

>I don't know if he operates off of food or U-235

you are deeply ignorant and blind

>Owen Schroyer is now trying to talk and behave exactly like Alex?
yep. hes trying to get brownie points with alex as he knows paul watson is the golden boy

Too emotionally unstable. He's perfect, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

>MFW supermalevitality stocks skyrocket

This is getting annoying.

Yup he's trying to imitate him so hard.

fuck wrong image

What in the name of Kek is that?

your guess is as good as mine mate

Why the fuck is that thing and why has it not been burned yet?

The perfect human being according to leftists

I would love to see this. Alex would dump all over the media 24/7.

>would make the WH lose all credibility

You think Alex has the reality-bending power to make people stop taking the highest office of government seriously? While it runs their lives?

What kind of fucked up timeline do you shills come from?

Rare!

end me, i've seen too much.

That's.......... a pretty good idea.

>end me, i've seen too much.

No. We must press onward!

HOLY SHIT LUCAS GRAHAM WTF happened?

haha not gonnal lie former alex jones supporter here, its kind of funny watching him crash and burn like this. But seriously we can let this guys get press credentials.

>I'll admit, a lot of what he says is pretty insane

whoops, looks like you fell for the meme. greater than 95%of what jones says is verifiable, unadulterated truth. if you don't like how he says it then that's another story.

This, if you actually listen to his show and not just what the fake news MSM has to say about him he's actually quite reliable.

He has the power to do it

Sounds like you're ready for the whole enchilada.

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Canada is even more fucked than we imagined.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

What a disaster that would be for America.

OP accidentally posted this here and not on the_donald

Didn't he call Obongo a vampire at some point? I didstinctly remember that.

that would be amazing.

This, This this this

>Alex Jones Becomes Press Secretary

PLZ MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

I would unironically support this tbqh