Why does CNN have so many technical errors? I thought they were the biggest news network in the world

Why does CNN have so many technical errors? I thought they were the biggest news network in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb_DKtUULZ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
youtu.be/eFKYHVfD2Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=o0FD8PUG_y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russians jamming the airwaves

they are on a delay and the errors are manufactured

This is just sad

youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

Where an organization lacks principles it also lacks competency. Competent people don't work with frauds. The fraud factor eventually equals the incompetence factor, equilibrium is established and the organization rots and stinks like a week old turd. That's Liberalism

>Why does CNN have so many technical errors?
so ppl make may-mays and they can spread subliminal messages, like the coded phrase in the scrolling text there

Hitler did nothing wrong. Fuck Jew Media

I like that he used the cover of "The Suburbs" by Mr Little Jeans at the end. I've been listening to it a lot lately.

youtu.be/eFKYHVfD2Zw

This shit is straight up 1984, and they're doing it with more frequency too because their lunatic demographic applauds the shutdown of facts that don't fit the narrative. Then they call the right fascists.

I've yet to see Fox have any of these"technical errors" in years

Remember this classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=o0FD8PUG_y8

Criminally underrated

(((TV GREMLINS)))

Communist NN only ever seems to have "errors" when someone says something they don't want to hear. While no other network seems to have this problem.

Can this become a lugenpresse thread?

I'm amazed no one besides shitposters and small websites ever call them out on this shit. They're very fucking obviously censoring what people are allowed to say on their network, yet no one calls them out

I see my own family just eating it up to. They get made when I point it out it's terrifying. They can't conceive that the Democrats can be just as wicked. Hell they don't even want to think we are in multiple theaters of war. Total denial and these pieces of shit keep feeding them digital zanex.

Amazing..... Collapsing News Network (CNN)

>Why does CNN have so many technical errors?

Maybe they have polygraph type stress censor on their "news" anchors.
When ever stress level goes up, connection is cut.

This is what happens when you try to sneak Actual News onto a Very Fake News Network

>Clinton news center
Since the Clinton foundation was shut down, the money is missing on the wrong department