If Trump supports Israel and the Mossad hunt people who committed crimes against Jews, why is this guy still around?

if Trump supports Israel and the Mossad hunt people who committed crimes against Jews, why is this guy still around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAHEYyIVFA
google.com/#q=george soros israel&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anti-Israel = Anti-Christ

Soros gets a lot of bad rap by the usual frustrated folks, but he's actually the good guy in all this. You'll realize it in a decade or so.

Soros is vehemently against Israel, I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Powerful Jews fall into either:

-Ultra-zionist who wants Israel to be the epicenter of the world

-Rabid anti-zionist who wants complete open borders and destruction of the Israeli state

>why is this guy still around?

$$$ trumps evil. Especially evil committed against poor people.

Kill yourself.

so why arent the zionist ones taking out the biggest antizionist?

I never understood the hate for Soros

t Bishop at a coffee shop

it seems someone ain't getting lazy since a while uh?

Communists love him. kys

nice

Soros is a Billionaire he can buy the entire prison he gets put into.

He also has a Private Army.

I said "Mossad" they dont dont run jails... they run cleanup... yet this mess is still around.

the ultra-zionists are not as rich or powerful as someone like Soros.

also note that a portion of the ultra-zionists believe the open borders and multiculturalism that the anti-zionists push are better for Israel (even though they don't want that shit anywhere near Israel)

see the past just after

and how would an army stop the Mossad or if Russia and the US freeze/seize all of his assets and holdings? Wouldnt that problem kind of work itself out?

Besides what effen army are you talking about?

Rich fuck uses money to screw over countries as a hobby. He's the money behind Marxism and retardation in general.

>that fucking gif
Amazing

>also note that a portion of the ultra-zionists believe the open borders and multiculturalism that the anti-zionists push are better for Israel (even though they don't want that shit anywhere near Israel)
Are we to assume based on that statement that the Mossad today is having some kind of internal struggle and has been infected to encourage the destruction of Israel with Open Borders? It seems highly illogical though doesnt it?

BTW shilling for a great channel on YouTube that examines the body language of world leaders and what not.

Here's the examination of Soros:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSAHEYyIVFA

her vids on Trudeau are pretty funny as well

There would be a siege and they wouldn't hold out yes , but there'd be a siege.
>Main factor in it not going ahead.

test

>There would be a siege and they wouldn't hold out yes , but there'd be a siege.
What siege? is this some next level larping or something?

No army works without pay, and once his assets are all taken then hes got nothing... Hes not cobra commander ya kno

Is naming a Jew a crime against the Jews?

No. They want open borders and multiculturalism for the rest of the world, just not for israel. They know it makes a nation weak.

Why did he stop funding FEMEN when they wanted to be active in Israel? His anti-Israel stance is just for show

meant for

Hey Paul, get Vlad on it!

>No. They want open borders and multiculturalism for the rest of the world, just not for israel. They know it makes a nation weak.
Are you derailing me or something? All of that literally has been infecting Israel for the last 15 years, LGBT, open borders, muslim rights.

Hence why I brought up why isnt the Mossad to protect the state of Israel doing what it does best?

Bro. When wikileaks got a hold of his emails, it's clear he fucking hates Israel

google.com/#q=george soros israel&*

Tons of evidence that he is funding all kinds of progressive shit there

His crown jewel is the European Union. He absolutely believes this is the first step towards a global one world government. To see it shaky as of late has absolutely demoralized him, which is why I'm surprised the old fuck is still alive

WHAT THE FUCK

thus us not the img I uploaded

It was paul manafort on a phone

right wing jews use him as a target fo projection.

>he pays instigators
>project cucktitas try to pay people to start fights

>dems want to ruin lives of real americans
>gives cuts to 1%

>dems are all about muh celebrities like nig z and beyondindunuffin
>elected trump, reagan, and bush jr

>Bro. When wikileaks got a hold of his emails, it's clear he fucking hates Israel
This shit right here!!!!

Why isnt the Mossad taking care of this? If not them what will it take Trump to seize his assets for his activities to undermine US governance in the United states since its those direct actions which seek to usurp power from the government surreptitiously basically an act of open war only without soldiers in uniforms.

You overestimate the power of Mossad first of all.

And you underestimate the power of Soros

His army was bred not bought.

>His army was bred not bought.
got any and I mean one thing of proof on that?
Im all ears...

>You overestimate the power of Mossad first of all.
Soros can outdo the Mossad??? That is just insulting if all it takes is money. like WTF... even still why not freeze his assets and seize them as part of a criminal empire like racketeering since its used in connection to the funding of entities to commit criminal acts even unknowingly as an accomplice like the driver for a bank robbery where a cop gets shot?

> Sup Forums will be pro-Soros soon

Sinking ship contingency.

And how do you suppose they do that? Israel has no power in the EU, Soros does.

EU is getting progressively more anti-Israel because muh Palestine

>And how do you suppose they do that? Israel has no power in the EU, Soros does.
I propose letting the Mossad do what they do. They dont see borders they only see their mission everything else is inconsequential.

this isn't ninja gaiden user.

you don't just blitzkrieg a billionaire while he's in his mansion and get out undetected.

>you don't just blitzkrieg a billionaire while he's in his mansion and get out undetected.
I have confidence they could do something which is more than the nothing the Mossad is doing now about the situation.

Again...

What would it take to get Trump and the US government in conjunction with Russia to seize his holdings and assets, isnt this what the real firestorm is about trying to make russia look all evil to people but noone buys it since ya know their just doing their thing over there?

Hi

Russia just recently issued an arrest warrant for George Soros, so that may be in the works actually.

You seem to be in a Hollywood mindset though where powerful people just get assassinated left and right. Let me ask you why didn't Mossad assassinate Obama? He pissed them off more than any other person. With the Iran deal, refusing to even talk about a one-state solution, and him constantly criticizing them on an international level.

>Russia just recently issued an arrest warrant for George Soros, so that may be in the works actually.
I dont get why the US hasnt, any ideas there? He is doing the same crap here?

>You seem to be in a Hollywood mindset though where powerful people just get assassinated left and right. Let me ask you why didn't Mossad assassinate Obama?
Well I dont have answers im just a regular schmuck on the outside looking in. Point is that he is one of their own is why I bring it up, and hes doing hella more damage to the actual national identity of Israel than Obama did with policy decisions or saber rattling, obama didnt go around funding groups to spread messages that will reach Israel damaging their national standing in their own country.

>Mossad hunt people who committed crimes against Jews, why is this guy still around?

Your statement is not 100% true. Israel only hunts goys who commit crimes against the jews.

Any jew, receives 100% mercy from Israel, all sins are forgiven for a precious jew, even persecuting other jews in the Nazi era.

For a disgusting cattle goyim, no mercy even the slightest mercy is ever given. All goyim are to be killed, and if a charge of serving the Nazi party can be made, that goy will be destroyed by Israel, with the full complicity of the goy's own country. (which is why no goy can ever trust his own treasonous government)

The proof of my statement, is Soros walking free and clear every day of his life, with zero worries about being charged for his service to Nazi Germany, persecuting the jews.

so why do we hate Soros exactly?

>Israel only hunts goys who commit crimes against the jews.
There wont be an Israel in the future with that person funding projects having a direct impact on the national identity and political discourse in Israel over the last 15 years, those ideas dont just go away...

>The proof of my statement, is Soros walking free and clear every day of his life, with zero worries about being charged for his service to Nazi Germany, persecuting the jews.
Well they need to wake up over there in Israel or there wont be an Israel, I mean that is what the Mossad is supposed to do in theory isnt it? Ensure the survival of Israel at ALL costs?

Talk is cheap and its effects minimal I get giving the person in your pic related a pass. But soros doesnt talk but walks the walk actively funding the destruction of Israel through trickle down policies weather he realizes it or not is of no concern to me.

I think it comes down to the idea that Israelis don't see it as a threat to society the way we do. And also the fact that these ultra conservative Kikes are like Chinks in the sense that they don't care as long as they have their own little Chinatown to shut themselves off from everyone else.

The Hasidic, Orthodox, and other traditionalist Jews in Israel believe they will always be "at odds" with the secular world, and they don't care because they still have their ultra-conservative enclaves they can walk around in without seeing degeneracy.

You see what happens when degeneracy tries to fuck with these enclaves? You have that Rabbi that started stabbing people are that gay pride parade when they marched down his street.

>I dont get why the US hasnt been charged in the US, any ideas there? He is doing the same crap here?

He has friends in high places, the highest places. He deploys his money and his connections, as a genius would, an evil genius, but whatever.

He is useful to high-ranking officials in money and power laundering. He can be useful to high ranking officials to launder agency money, into their private money, so to speak. Since he is so useful and helpful to the high-ranking officials, they protect him, in return.

And the meme that Soros is "anti-Israel" is the biggest joke in the world.

>You see what happens when degeneracy tries to fuck with these enclaves? You have that Rabbi that started stabbing people are that gay pride parade when they marched down his street.
Doesnt that kind of prove my point that the walls are closing in on them as they turn against each other which is exactly why I think it is long overdue that the Mossad step in where noone else is.

That or somehow someone needs to get Trump to seize and freeze all assets of this particular individual due to his attempts to undermine US governance. Its literally an act of war without soldiers is all it is, wars dont need guns, that is just hollywood as mentioned earlier. Destabilizing the culture through affecting its national identity or disrupting its government undermines its authority all the same way as any war does.

Any country who would harbor or protect him should be disavowed and declared an enemy of the state, its all by the book, I dont get why it hasnt been done yet.

>He is useful to high-ranking officials in money and power laundering.
Well... what the hell happened to the whole "Drain the Swamp" thing then?

>And the meme that Soros is "anti-Israel" is the biggest joke in the world.
His funding is and has been having a direct impact on Israel tho weather he likes it or not like I said is irrelevant...

Because promoting and funding liberalism isn't enough to jail, kill, or ban a person.

He funds every kind of rabid left-wing causes, anti-Russian causes, every kind of open-borders activism, and he appears to be winning on all fronts. His endgame appears to be white genocide (which is exactly Israel's goal as well) So much for the "anti-Israeli actions" of George Soros.

Soros is not anti-Israel in any way. The proof is Mossad's inaction. If he were even a little bitski anti-Israel, (and a powerful oligarch, which he is) Mossad would wipe him out in one day.

Ignore what people and governments say, watch what they do.

(except on those rare occasions, when these shills tell the truth, it's rare but it happens, for example Barbara Spectres declaration of white genocide for Europe_)

>And the meme that Soros is "anti-Israel" is the biggest joke in the world.

You could also say him being "anti-America" is a joke.

Look, libshits in America fucking love him. He funds their shit and promotes their ideas. So to them, he is 100% pro-American. To us, he is anti-American because he promotes globalism and liberalism which we believe is detrimental to society.

So he "loves" Israel the same way he "loves" America. Promoting degeneracy and filth in our countries.

He's not a deceiver though. He believes what he's doing is good and is very open about his desires for a one world government.

>Because promoting and funding liberalism isn't enough to jail, kill, or ban a person.
Isnt there like a line crossed when it begins to destroy a countries national identity even in Israel which will lead to the very destruction of Israel at the hands of its own people just like happened in other countries.

If that isnt enough then what is the point of the Mossad even existing?

>Well... what the hell happened to the whole "Drain the Swamp" thing then?

Well, Trump was speaking to us conservatives, and drain the swamp means get rid of the corrupt Libtard officials in washington. The phrase was kind of pandering, but hey Trump had to do that kind of thing, to win the election. Remember the wall with Mexico? (It's retarded, but a powerful pandering slogan. Ending birthright citizenship and anchor babbies and all welfare would be ten thousand times more effective than a mostly useless wall, but not in winning votes evidently)

>He's not a deceiver though. He believes what he's doing is good and is very open about his desires for a one world government.

This, bizarre as it seems, is true.

>I want to make you all into my slaves!!!

>Thunderous applause

>Soros is not anti-Israel in any way. The proof is Mossad's inaction. If he were even a little bitski anti-Israel
Does it really matter if he is or isnt? Either way what he is doing for 15 years has been eating away at the national identity of Israel. Is the easiest answer just that the Mossad are ignorant of that? I find that hard to believe but I guess maybe your right? Maybe they just dont care or are corrupted the same way is anyones guess?

>This, bizarre as it seems, is true.

you should check out this video if interested:

A take on his body language by a body language expert

from their perspective, WE are the corruption

>He believes what he's doing is good and is very open about his desires for a one world government.
None of his actions lead to a one world government though? there are ways to do that and his wont get anyone there.... not in his lifetime or ours sadly.

>The phrase was kind of pandering, but hey Trump had to do that kind of thing, to win the election.
Well wtf is all I can say to that. So Trump is just going to give up on doing what needs to be done and all of this was just so he can push a pen around and sit in a different office instead of in Trump tower? why would he only drain libtards the problem is clearly evident on both sides like any cancer its infected the entire system, I believe Trump could remedy that if he knew he had the backing to do it.

Well I don't agree with you that he has been harming the national identity of Israel. We just disagree on that.

And Israelis know everything Soros and everyone is doing. Remember they are smart, and they protect their country and their jewish comrades, or zionists, or however they consider themselves.

Compare that to our US government, which mostly exists to tax us, and send the money to Israel for their enjoyment.

Israelis are smart and we're stupid, basically. (Electing Trump went against that tradition though, to my great satisfaction!!!!)

I know trump and soros, but whose the guy on the right? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>from their perspective, WE are the corruption
I get that, its been said. So their perspective is just let Israel die because we are the corruption. I gotta say that kinda doesnt make sense when you think about how far the Mossad have gone in the past to protect Israel that they just throw their hands up now and let them get eaten alive from the inside.

>None of his actions lead to a one world government though

because he's a loser and is losing bigly.

you should read the RT article they did on him last month.

he's a fucking wreck and blamed Merkel for the demise of liberalism in the west kek.

this doesn't mean that he's weak and did no damage though. he's directly responsible for the EU and the refugee crisis and he made billions off of both.

he didn't foresee how big the rise of nationalism and hatred of liberalism would be because of it though

Was that a star was reference?

>Well I don't agree with you that he has been harming the national identity of Israel. We just disagree on that.
well like I think maybe its not that we disagree but have different facts? In Israel for 15 years have been growing movements to break with Jewish traditions, to actually and this is more recent remove Jewish authority from the government in Israel and yes all done by people in Israel.

>Israelis are smart and we're stupid, basically.
Well knowing the above Israelis can all be einsteins for all I care but the ones charged with its protection the Mossad seem to not be of that caliber or at least allowed to do anything about it even if they wanted too which maybe their not, maybe Israel is bought off and corrupted at the top now?

for your health

>because he's a loser and is losing bigly.
Well I support a one world government and effecting means to achieve that end... spend my life working on that... Soros is just out of touch with reality if that was his endgame, and I can say with a high degree of confidence it never was his endgame.

>he didn't foresee how big the rise of nationalism and hatred of liberalism would be because of it though

Jim Jones with a billion dollars and a megalomaniac complex. Forcing people to do his will instead of nature doing its thing. Fighting his personal demons with the world as his insane asylum.

Jews have no end to their arrogance and will be the death of the planet. Einstine already created the means to do so.

Thx kikes.

>Well I support a one world government and effecting means to achieve that end

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums you globalist fuck?

Because his "Nazi" backstory is bullshit just like the gas chambers, remember that this kike defunded FEMEN Israel the day FEMEN tried to create it, remember that this guy has been supporting things that hurt the goyim but never forces it on Israel. Stop watching Alex Jones and start reading history books, start researching the Jews, read their newspapers and realize what's going on. Alex Jones only function is to reveal minor things without revealing the names behind it, he siphons people's aggression and gives people an outlet for their dislike of the government without actually getting them to do anything.

The alt-light go after feminists, SJWs, and everything bad but they go after the products and never the source. Understand this, watch your alt-light buddies and think about their actions, do they end the problems? Or are they merely reacting to products completely ignoring the source of the problem. Are they for free speech, free of dogma, or are there certain things that are verboten? Do they accept biology or do they come up with lavis conspiracy theories to avoid accepting the reality of tribalism + nepotism.

There are multiple videos of Alex Jones telling people not to bring up Jews or Israel, why does PJW and the rest of the Alt-Light attack those who bring up the JQ? Why is it that you can go to the news with secret societies and get laughed at or ignored but if you say 'Jew' you are attacked financially, politically, socially, and become a persona non grata? If the illuminati and freemasons or satanists or jesuits were behind all of this, why is it acceptable conversation with normies or mere laughter on public forums? Yet if you blame International Jewry or Zionism or Israel or the Diaspora, you are treated as a threat?

The day of the rope will put an end to traitors like you. You spit on your nation and its people, your race, your ethnicity, your ancestors, your parents, your future offspring, on reason, workers, the various classes, everything. Either you are the most uninformed of your race, or you're a kike who knows the effect of globalism will only harm the goyim. Either way, sub-humans like you deserve death.

>why the fuck are you on Sup Forums you globalist fuck?
What you know of globalism is bad and for all the right reasons. There isnt only one way to do things in any way just like there isnt one way to run any given country. You are correct in hating the wrong way, but there is a right way. Just look at it like there is no food that cant taste good if made by the right chef if that makes sense?

The people you hate are the right people, their the wrong people, they are very bad people.

>Stop watching Alex Jones
I dont...
> Understand this, watch your alt-light buddies and think about their actions, do they end the problems? Or are they merely reacting to products completely ignoring the source of the problem.
I feel their treating symptoms and not the disease. There was much hope Trump would drain that swamp, what it takes to reach that level is an unknown.

>There are multiple videos of Alex Jones telling people not to bring up Jews or Israel, why does PJW and the rest of the Alt-Light attack those who bring up the JQ?
What the eff is JQ? Do I need to care or is this some Alex Jones sorta thing?

Based Norway?? I thought you were lost forever.

>persona non grata
that is me... wasnt jews... it was those bad people the other anons mentioned Globalists who do what they do for the wrong reasons.

They get us one way or the other though... nothing I or all the others can do about it.

I'm half-American, this Marxist shithole won't die because we're outside of the EU, but don't mistake my awareness as the norm. This place is a shithole but not as far gone as the rest of the blind, deaf, and dumb.

>The day of the rope will put an end to traitors like you.
You imply were the problem... Be careful! I can take it and all of us do... constantly all the time by all sides... You seem to think there is one group but like anything else in life there is more than one, dont just go throwing them all in together, your smarter than that and you know it, not like I need to type it here...

>What you know of globalism is bad and for all the right reasons. There isnt only one way to do things in any way just like there isnt one way to run any given country. You are correct in hating the wrong way, but there is a right way. Just look at it like there is no food that cant taste good if made by the right chef if that makes sense?

order 66 would solve alot of problems in this timeline :P

are you a communist or something I don't understand.

You don't like George Soros, but the reason you don't like him is because his one world order plan didn't work?

lmao what the fuck is your problem

>You don't like George Soros, but the reason you don't like him is because his one world order plan didn't work?
Are you implying he had a plan for that and his interest wasnt more low test ie just moneh...

don't change the subject, just answer my question

I'm just wondering why the fuck there's an actual globalist on Sup Forums

It's how Jewish law works. After the war loads of Jewish people in Israel had trials for what they did in WW2 (camps kapos, "blue police", sniching on other Jews to Nazis, etc.) and all they need to do to become innocent is to say "I did it to save my life". They could literally cause deaths of hundreds of other jews but they get free if they did it "to save their own lives".

It's the Jews, it has been since the dawn of time. The semites vs. Aryans (then Asians, then Africans, then Jews v. Arabs, and finally Jews v. Jews) have been in war for thousands of years, still are today whether we like it or not because of the predatory nature of Jews. The good Jews are exiled, anyone sitting silent as their brothers and sisters infiltrate, subvert, and destroy nations and the races of the world are as guilty as the Jews in power of which are biologically doomed to destroy as they have since the beginning. I don't enjoy this, I wish it weren't so, but biology is biology, and history supports this view. It's the non-Semites or the end of the world, no in between. In the seed of every good Jew lies the future destroyer of worlds. Israel was given to the Jews yet it wasn't enough, it is never enough. Jews want the world, those claiming to have their hands free from blood are only free of bloodied hands because they have no power to join their tribe in their war against mankind. The deflections are pointless, weightless, meaningless.

How can anyone think that globalism is going to do anything more than enslaving folks just like the proven failed deadly test run ideology communism?
Human suffering on a scale that people dare not comprehend with complete control over all.

You won't take it for long, once things get violent it won't end. This is a fight for our continued existence, it is one that will be waged desperately and in the end we will win. The nations of the world will purge you kike-loving traitors and put an end to every lineage that dared betray their own. You will die. If not by me, by another nationalist. We will meet each other on the battlefield and thid time, unlike Hitler and his honorable Germans, we won't show any honor, mercy, or kindness. This is a promise.

>What is the JQ
Fucking redditor, Jesus Christ. J[ewish]Q[uestion], no wonder you're a globalist. You don't even care to follow politics let alone history or political ideologies and their trials through time. You teens are a constant disappointment.

>I'm just wondering why the fuck there's an actual globalist on Sup Forums
Like I said earlier implying there is one type of one world government would be like saying there can only be one type of car, or one type of ice cream. You might have never been confronted to think about that, but it would be silly to imagine that being the case when you do think about it.

>hey could literally cause deaths of hundreds of other jews but they get free if they did it "to save their own lives".
I get that, and thats on them, sure throw some forgiveness. Isnt the difference that this guy can destroy the very state of Israel, id say that puts him in a diff ballpark worthy of the Mossad's attention.

>It's the Jews
well that doesnt help me or any of us either way. were all trapped, freedom would be nice! That isnt our call though so kinda stuck in that in between world. Its a strange reality.

>You won't take it for long, once things get violent it won't end.
That is part of the process, its anticipated. Its not like any of this was cooked up over a few beers one night.
>The nations of the world will purge you kike-loving traitors and put an end to every lineage that dared betray their own.
Yea thats the same goal fellow user hence Be careful... What your typing is the point but to do that means uniting it... and that like you said will be violent on great magnitudes.

>We will meet each other on the battlefield and thid time, unlike Hitler and his honorable Germans, we won't show any honor, mercy, or kindness.
Who says that war ever ended? Thats just on paper clip that out and boom you got some reality to dig into realizing that before and after that war rages on.

You can insult me all you want if it makes ya feel better, misunderstood is part of the game, used to it, its what we do. Thats all we do... Your talk though is very positive and very needed, feels good reading that...

>just the money
You can't possibly be this dumb. You disingenuous cunt.

>you don't even care to follow politics let alone history or political ideologies and their trials through time.
whoa wheres all this coming from... was just a question no need to bring down the hammer of god... Spread the truth positively to get it out there, noone knows every bit of jargon you use in your own head or whereever you got it from... now I know so thanks for that one.

>You can't possibly be this dumb. You disingenuous cunt.
I postulate that his motivations are that simple and he gets too much credit. You disagree?

he is protected by the reptoids, none can get near him.

He colapses economies and then profits, also he has the balls to literally extorsion goverments to do what he wants or he will move his billions out and create a fucking dark hole.

England
Russia
Some asian coutries
and many more that we dont know have sufered from this guy

America is next on the list that's pretty clear.

no, you're being retarded, because "jewish question" - isn't.

The question is "what do you do with jews?", or more specifically, jews with genetics and epigenetics for nation eradication. The question is important, because the enemies often employ techniques where they escape total defeat, and work later to destroy your nation. People often cite how people who expel their jews don't last very long.

then please tell me about your "good" brand of globalism that you would like to see

Can you cite specific incidents?