Why dont you have a wife and children user ?

why dont you have a wife and children user ?

white boys are not allowed to have children

only black men

Because working 40+ hours a week gives me just enough to be in a stasis of comfort where I'm constantly stressing about bills, can't afford to go out or do anything, or go to school, but still have a steady income with a decent job and decent-ish living and can save up my pennies.

Not to mention I'm technically infertile. A child would kill me about 3-4 months in.

Because I just turned 30 and became a wizard.

>marriage
there are less painful ways to kill yourself user

why do you have a child-wife, Turkiye?

on whose authority, sausage-gobbler?

More time for video games and anime that way.

Because my girlfriend first want to finish her studies and then follow a career. Due to social pressure and expectations.

What do /pol?

How would you die. Would you explode.

>Country is fucked.
>Can't find a job.
>Spent a couple of years in college and got a degree.
>"Well user we are looking for someone with more work experience."
>Can't find work so I can't get experience.

I am not gonna start a family like this. If things don't get better I will move to the US.

Tell her to find her true self and stop worrying about pleasing those around her. If she can't do that you should seriously consider if you want to live with that person for the rest of your life.

Kek.
Roach with the banter.

Germany, please invade Poland again.

Buddy...

Poke holes in your condoms. When she has a babby, you fucked (hehe) her dreams.

Find new one

Tell current one that you need someone more feminine and traditional, but not to worry she can enjoy her cats after a successful career

>underaged b&

Because a woman left me broken hearted so I declared to never pursue a relationship ever again

What woman wants to marry a neet?

I do. Three. Children, that is, not wives. Because I don't live in Turkey, where having multiple wives is not only allowed it's applauded. As is child marriage. You cockroaches.

>What do /pol?
Find a new girl.

i do. two children, and a beautiful wife who i want to spend my life with.

Cause I ain't no fag

The girl I loved died so I dived into escapism.