Twf you will never be eastern european

>you will never live in a 90% white country
>you will never feel the vibe of an eastern european village
>you will never exsperience a based population
>you will never have fond childhood memories of the summers you spent at a river, a lake or on the fields with your family and friends, fishing, hunting and exploring

Why even live

having eastern european blood is good enough for me

>you will never live in a 90% white country

not for long white boy

NOT for long

iktf

>being a slav

>tfw you will never have to work 5 times harder for 4x less pay
>tfe you will never have to plan how to fuck off from this god forsaken shithole to any westfag country
>few you will never drive on a pothole ridden road where insane Slavs with a death wish drive 2x the speed limit
>tfw you will never experience living in a commie block

>you will never spend all your free time by squating and eating sunflower seeds and drinking beer with your gopnik friends
>you will never wear Adidas tracksuit, just to not be beat up by local thugs
>you will never not be able to grow out your hair just because if you do, the local thugs will beat you up
>you will never engage in the meaningful conversations with your gopnik friends about their life, where every second word they say is "blyat" "kurva" or "nahui"
>your dad will never beat your ass for not bringing enough money for him to be able to afford another bottle.

You dont know what you are missing out on western friends

>>you will never live in a 90% white country
so come visit Wroclaw, there are shitload of arabs, niggers and murricans (last 2 may be the same) who studdy there because it's so cheap instead in their home countries
>>you will never feel the vibe of an eastern european village
me neither
>>you will never exsperience a based population
what did he meant by that
>>you will never have fond childhood memories of the summers you spent at a river, a lake or on the fields with your family and friends, fishing, hunting and exploring
never experienced that maybe i'm not autistic enough, but i've been vistiting gdansk/sopot/gdynia every year when i was younger and worked a lot on allotment with my mom, grandpa and grandma aka digging holes for hours, we sold that allotment since i'm only person who physically fit, also most people sold theirs gardens and my mom got robbed there so yeah not safe at all for alone person. nice dreams you have there switzeland

But I do

childhood memories of me and my friends making forest base, weapons, bows, traps (filled with our shit) and then attacking neighboring polish kids base was pretty dank tho

> you will never be poor
Appreciate what you have and build on it.

you forgot

>tfw you will never have a 80% chance to live poor

>tfw not western

Wow, Lithuanians are niggers

no we were just kids

Little niglets then

It's poor but yeah, it won't disappear as a muslim country

your not triggering anyone, why so angry?

Faggs.

Kek, I'm not angry, I'm just trying to trigger you

Been there, lived that.
The food here's so cheap, the internet is 5 euros per month for 1Gbps fiber + ipv6, and have lived in 2 villages next to rivers. Currently living in the UK, though I'm probably moving to Australia, China or Japan in September since I fucking hate the UK (they don't know how to make good kebabs) and I work remotely.

>you will never feel the vibe of an eastern european village
What vibe? Villages are dying, there's only decay and alcoholism.
>you will never exsperience a based population
Meh
>you will never have fond childhood memories of the summers you spent at a river, a lake or on the fields with your family and friends, fishing, hunting and exploring
My childhood memories are quite bright, yeah, despite growing up in the most grim decade in Russia's history since WWII (90s).