When will americans start apologizing to cricket fans?

when will americans start apologizing to cricket fans?

cricket is trash

Love cricket. But can't fucking stand T20. No one knows who is in the teams, whether domestic or national. The IPL whatever, its all crap. No one even cares who won. In fact any game more than three days ago, no one can even remember who won.

no kfc is trash, stop advertising up everything.

at least use church's.

the series are too long in ODIs/t20 also hope brendan mccullom can carry you next test.

two weeks of aus vs ind is too much same with england.

Tomorrow starts test series between us and SA. I've got a couple days of work. I think I'll be able to watch every single over. Every single ball.

you have the 5 day test

then you have the 5 day odi t20s

miss one day of the test no problem, miss one day of the odis then you lose all track of it because every day is a seperate game.

see if duminy can survive starc.

crickuck can fuck off I'd rather watch cum dry

Cricket is the white man's sport.

Prove me wrong.

you would be the cuck if you like watching other people's cum dry i guess mate.

you like watching other people fuck?

>India
>Pakistan
>West Indies
>South Africa
>Sri Lanka

Are all big on cricket

Stop watching the back of your throat cunt.
Watching cricket is the basic test that separates White Aussie master race from ethnic food servers and faggots.
Fuck off we're full applies to you too cunt.
Build a boat and fuck off to PNG and live with the jungle niggers if you hate cricket.

Americucks will never know the pleasure of a warm summers day, with beer in hand, whilst a light breeze flows. A crack of leather on willow comes over the radio followed by an elderly commentator gently describing the play. Total bliss. IMMIGRANTS GET OUT!

>tfw you will never hear Richie Benaud's soft tones describe a perfectly placed cover drive again

you just described baseball which is the better sport. cricket is so fucking stupid and easy

I only watch test matches, all other forms are shit

>cricket is easy
>have to catch a heavier ball with no stupidly oversized glove

Yes and how much better baseballs Bamp Bamp Bamp Bamp played on repeat. Or classic american tier bantz such as swing batter batter swing. Roidy arseholes. Please kys

because hitting a ball with a fucking paddle is hard, right? dumb britshit subhuman

speak english you retarded inbred

>Australian
>Doesn't watch cricket

Spot the non white folks.

Now this is shitposting 10/10

>We won the world series again
>No other country invited
Muh better sport

>because hitting a ball with a fucking paddle is hard, right? dumb britshit subhuman

I pity you. You will never experience the pure sound of a cricket ball cutting back inside and uprooting the off stump, sending it cartwheeling back 20 feet.