Reminder that most of you will never get a decent woman to call your own...

Reminder that most of you will never get a decent woman to call your own. You're too autistic and have terrible personalities. You probably look like shit too.

How does it feel?

I couldn't even find your country on a map.

Projection, a typical case.

Tell us why you don't think you'll find a partner, OP.

▲ ▲

THEY KNOW, JERRY

I'm in a long term relationship and married. You'll never experience any of that.

Then why do you doubt it's stability?

You're obviously unhappy, you cant hide that.
Nobody who comes here and posts like you do ever is, do you doubt her love? Do you think she secretly thinks of laying with others?

jokes on you I have one. she's dumb as a brick but hot af

As opposed to being in a short term relationship and married?

Shareblue shills get dumber by the day

It is absolutely fine. In case someone is autistic, has a terrible personality and looks like shit - that person should definitely neither have a decent wife nor children. It is just natural selection, eugenics, which will better the society in the long-term. I think all on /pol can agree that eugenics is good.

However, some people may just need to work on themselves, stop wasting time online and playing video games. Get fight, eat healthy, avoid bad habits, work on your personality, become a man and you will be rewarded.

Feels bad. The only woman ugly and slutty enough to fuck me is OP's mom.

show cock pls

Nice projecting Sir crooked, yellow, inbred teeth. *tips bowler hat*

>Butthurt Remainer detected

You aren't in a long term relationship.
You certainly aren't married any more.
That girl you were with who left you due to your infertility might still live in your house but you and I both know you were over the day you heard the words LOW SPERM COUNT.
If you had a decent job, you could afford all those IVF treatments but now she doesn't even want kids - at least not with you.
You know, I know, she knows... at this point your best option is to kill yourself. Gods speed user, you won't be missed.

Newfags can't triforce
᠎ ᠎ ▲
▲ ▲

I'm not getting cucked so this is fine.
I also enjoy being with the person I am when I'm alone.

Feels bad mane

Welcome to 2006

I guess...I must counter your question, but first let me preface with some facts;

You are a paid poster on this forum. You need this money, and without it you would be worse off. You are hoping for Universal basic income, but its not coming fast enough, and your activities here and in the past force you to keep going down the same self destructive path, over and over, supporting causes that further damn you, and ruin any chance of career for you.

So, user, How do you feel? I dont need any image to highlight your shackles, or how small you must feel.

This picture, it symbolizes you as the cherry, and us, violating and tasting you, your experiences, and perhaps your impotent rage while we get ready to go to work, fuck our significant others, or go about day to day life.

Enjoy.

That's fine, I'll just have yours when you're out putting up the cuckshed.

Reminder:

No matter what you say about anyone here, we won.

You lost.

We are better than you are.

Are you not attracted to her? Is she not attracted to you maybe? Are you marrying her for visa reasons? Perhaps thats why you feel so much sympathy for immigrants

You're one to talk, Ahmed.

I love women, I don't hate them. Why would I go to r9k? R9k is for the 20-30% of males that are biological dead ends.

Great!

I haven't said anything about migrants lad.

crtl alt f4

1) mock enraged baiter apprentice
2) sip tea
3) sage

Tell me about her user, how much does it hurt

is this, from all people, coming from a BRIT, the ones europeans agree about in polls are the most ugly in the area? :D

>How does it feel

Pretty fucking good. Freedoms like never would have had otherwise.

What's the matter leftist cuck?

Mad that no matter how much you white knight you'll never get laid.
That all your selections lead to are austistic screeching skeleton harpies or nonbathable whales?

No matter how much you want to say my life is shit. All you are really doing is deflecting.

Deflecting that every choice you take leads to a path of regret. There's nothing you have done that has lead to permanent gratification.

I know this is a bait thread so sage, but take a (You)

>You're too autistic and have terrible personalities.
That is true

>You probably look like shit too.
Actually no, I workout a lot and take care of my skin. I'm in the process of losing the last of my cheek fat. Then I will have general tarkin tier chekbones

You should work on your personality and probably hit the gym, it's not too late for you yet. Maybe.

Actually I have pretty good genes and I get along with everyone. But I have no interest in women.

my wife is very hot. she is pregnant with my child. she hates feminist sjws like you, and we share much laughter talking shit on people like you.

your attempts to wound my ego have no effect. find someone else to pick on

>shit ton of males get no wife, muh natural selection
>get ostracized and move to a different society/convert etc
>come back and fuck shit up
eugenicists everyone

I'm not British, neither is my wife. She's Norwegian and I'm half russian.

>Butthurt Remainer Confirmed

HAHAHAHA - sorry Dmitri, (you) have to go back!

Nice projection. I'm sure you have lots of freedom to play computer games and masturbate to cartoons, cuck.

>Are you marrying her for visa reasons? Perhaps thats why you feel so much sympathy for immigrants

:(

Do you not feel welcome here in the UK, is that why you want to sabotage us?

Its okay, some people can be real arseholes

I'm not sure why you're making so many assumptions about my politics (all have been false so far). I'm half russian, not russian, you cuck.

I was born here and my family have lived here since the early 1800s.

>insulting people's looks on an anonymous image board

wew

sage

I know you have fertility issues, but that's no ones fault but your own. You've essentially failed as a human, I fail to see why you remain on this earth wasting resources and getting in the way.

>I was born here and my family have lived here since the early 1800s.

>I'm not British

Why don't you feel a kinship with the country you were born and raised in?

>have redpilled wife who hates feminists and has big titties

I'm extremely fertile, just not ready to have children yet, Jeffrey. Have to leave this shitty country first and go to norway.

Sorry to disappoint you buddy but I'm currently 10 years into a relationship

What's the name of this meme, I'm just curious.

"By not British" I meant genetically not from the isles. I'm an Englishman through and through.

>Woman

Jokes on you OP

You can leave whenever you want, we won't hold you back

Why do you feel the need to insult us?

You're not dissapointing me, I'm happy for you.

No sperm, no test, you're not going anywhere user. You really really really should kill yourself.

I have 4 kids so technically could cover for you, but I choose not to. If you like, I could knock your hairy wife up for you - no one would ever need to know but you that your seed dies with you.

Who you talking to, will feral? Most Americans I see on tv have fucked up teeth unless the have bought a new set or had years of braces.

I can probably deadlift 250kg right now as we speak, without steroids. I'm afraid my testosterone is definitely higher than yours.

Get out of Britain you otherworldly scum.

>I'm an Englishman through and through.

>Have to leave this shitty country first and go to norway.

I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself some serious questions OP

For example,
>why do I feel the need to escape the country me and my family have lived in for 200 years?
>Why am i running off to Norway with my wife?

Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you
Your seed dies with you
>Your seed dies with you

You mean insult the country? Are you sure you're not some muslim? Everyone that lives in this country and has some love for it calls it shit. It's just not a good place to have a family and I can make more money in Norway.

I do. Im not autistic. Im lovable. And handsome, manlike bear.

Feels actually awesome, when someone on the internets says these things and i can laugh at it.

Calling the country a bit shit is a quintessential characteristic of a Englishman with some love for the country.

It feels bad of course but what can you do. I fell for the self improvement meme and nothing came of it so at least I can die knowing I tried.

>Are you sure you're not some muslim?

I'm not a muslim and I agree muslims are destroying our nation and other western nations which is why people on Sup Forums hate them

Yet you shit on them for being 'losers' even though we're willing to stand up to them while you run off to norway like a coward

I feel sorry for you OP

Yeah true, but then to insist that you're not "british" and to gloat about how you're running away to Norway isn't though

pic related, OP and his wife

That really hurt. Not sure why you would post that.

Good image though I will save it for bashing drumpftards.

Feels like I'm engaged and you should fuck off and stop projecting your NEET problems onto everyone on Sup Forums as if this is still Sup Forums in 2002.

Technically I'm not, since half of my family are of Russian ancestry.
Actually, since leaving the EU, you can expect more immigration from the commonwealth. This was a big argument from the leave side.

The first responsibility of a man is his family. I have no control over the nation, but I have control over my family. When you're ready to have one, you'll understand.

I actually have a shot at being a famous rapper. Just dropped a video...... Might skeet skeet on some phat asses here pretty soon

>1488532124373.jpg
>1488
Even though you hate us, I like you.

>The first responsibility of a man is his family.
You mean you and your wife? You don't have kids you said so earlier, and you seem like just the kind of guy who would leave her for someone more attractive and younger

>Technically I'm not, since half of my family are of Russian ancestry.
Yeah big surprise considering how you only care about yourself

Just leave for Norway and renounce your British citizenship, you're an embarrassment to us, better yet, move to Russia if you're so proud of your Russian heritage

>I can make more money in Norway
If you actually think you're gonna make more money in Norway than London, you're an under-performer.

Based on the fact that you haven't nailed a decent job here, and boy is it easy, you're probably a low skilled worker (I'm giving you credit for being employed, it's midday on a Tuesday, so you probably aren't) you should know basic income tax in Norway is significantly higher for low earners.

Best of luck in your poorly researched decision, I'm sure it will work out really well for you.

>inb4 you claim you're doctor or civil engineer or any other bullshit

I know you don't have a solid career. If you were educated you'd know there's nothing for you in Norway.

Get the fuck out of my country.

I'm a petroleum engineer. I work 14 on/14 off.
Point to a petroleum industry in London. But that's irrelevant, I would never live in London. For no amount of money.

There are many reasons why Norway is a better country that aren't related to money. As far for higher taxes, I have no issue with that. All in all it works out around the same.

We are going to have kids now, basically. Main reason why we are moving.

Fuck off and leave. And take your Longboat with you, faggot.

It would bug me a lot more if I didn't realize that I don't like people well enough to put up with them on a long term basis.

>Oh a bait thread, it bet it wont last long

Remember to sage.

I have to sell my house and some of my flats first, so I can buy a decent house right away. Don't worry princess, I'm leaving soon.