Why do gay people support a religion that advocates the killing of gays?

Why do gay people support a religion that advocates the killing of gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-W2ZWMRjG4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homosexuals often engage in dangerous high risk activities that could be potentially harmful to their health

because death by islam is a much more merciful and courageous death than a drug overdose or aids.

Faggots are stupid, this surprises op

Because the media tells them to, don't want to look like a BIGOT now, do we?
Also the fact that they go to college every day & listen to prof shekelberg.

it's as much of a bizarre contradiction as pic related

Because we would rather be killed by Muslims than Christians

At least if Muslims take over

Christians will experience the same oppression and genocide they did to us

d-did he write that in poo?

Because it actually kills gays and they're afraid.

Christians should start doing what their book says for once.

>why do retards do retarded things?

Fact: defective units can't prosess data right.

Fpbp as always

As usual, first post is best post.

Yeah pal, I always hear reports of those english christians throwing gays off of buildings & stoning them in the streets, real common occurence.

It's aids/syphilis affecting their brain.
They want to be dominated.

So basically not being islamophobe is the same thing as fucking someone with HIV. Interesting point.

>genocide they did to us

I must have missed that weekend sounds like a fun time.

faggot

>Why do gay people support a religion that advocates the killing of gays?

Not killing gays per se, but people who do homosexual activity. Can be people who consider themselves straight.

I appreciate that they are against islamophobia, but homosexual activity still carries the death penalty.

And Jews?

Forgot my pic

>the mentally ill have difficulty comprehending threats
Really bakes my cakes

isnt there Board for the gays where you can ask them?

Why do you leave a space

Between sections of your

Comment like a fucking retarded faggot?

not even you believe this, user.

I don't know but don't you dare deny them your services as a baker because of your christian beliefs because if you do your life will get ruined.

You're wrong.

I'm gay, and fucking hate Islam. It's really only the faggots who support it. Tonnes of gays despise it too and hate Muslims (even the gay ones, who are as creepy and stunted as Indian heteros).

because they miss being oppressed, and pretending to be oppressed just isn't the same.

uhhh not polgb, we are redpilled

Somebody make some islamist with a sign "Islam against queers".

Ultimately because they're told to by media and supported by their peers when they do. It's not a thought process.

Gtfo german cuck

Islam is THE religion of gay, your 72 virgins can be male according to the Koran.

THIS

Most of the gays (at least the pro-islam cunts) live the comfortable lives of middle / upper middle class and don't get to experience reality they're pushing. Basically same old virtue signalling.

They've been subverted

Because fags are mentally ill.

Dead is dead you stupid faggot.

Why don't you take your self destructive twinkerbell ass over to hajji land and collect your free rooftop flying lesson.

Remember: traitors are worse than an enemy

There's a reason why historically traitors and runners would be shot quickly, while an enemy would just be taken prisoner maybe even released.

So befriend the Muslims, rally with them against the queers and other degenerates, and then turn on them.

first post is more often than not the best post

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

t. ahmed
germany is the new worst country for poseters here

Same reason why feminists support islam. They are indoctrinated to see west and whites as always oppressive so everyone who isn't either must be oppressed and "on their side".

Because faggots are retards,if they were smart they would not be faggots in the first place

Is this, dare I say it, both the first post AND best post?

because they are a mistreated minority in the West, just like us

>Queers against islamophobia
If anyone has good reason to fear Islam, it's the gaybos

damn... never really thought of it that way

because these morons are so fucking stupid. They have no clue that islam is about killing gays

Im dead serious. If you asked that fucking idiot, "did you know that islam kills fags" and showed them the passages in the quran. He would be literally dumb founded.

look at his face, that is the face of stupidity. Notice how normal looking it is.

turning guys gay and seducing non gays are the a big thing for gays. they are turned on in a way by the idea of antigay men because they want to seduce them.

because they'll go along with anything their fake news media narrative tells them, duh.

Yeah, the muzzies get free money to come over & replace us, whilst the gays literally get a day all to themselves to march in public.
SO OPRESSED
Tell me, if you two get on so well then why is there no pride prade through muslim areas of certain cities?
But it's okay for you all to march through the chrisitan areas?
COULD IT BE that Christians are more accepting of you than muslims?
But no, that wouldn't make sense, would it, because the only people that ever do anything wrong are White, right?

WE WUZ OPPRESSED N SHIET

I legit did this onces and was told "that's bullshit".

reddit spacing

Leave

>we

there's quite a few of us on pol so speak for yourself, faggot

pretty much, fucking whitey, took mahlaaaand!

The antifa left, hates right wing white culture so much, they literally have only one goal--- to destroy us. They don't care if they get thrown off the building day two, as long as they see us die on day one. (when the Muslims take over)

Imagine the antifa in Germany screaming for England to bomb them again, they want to see Germany (their own country) destroyed, this is their mindset.

Because they like to get fucked in the ass.

Because they're confused and/or retarded.

I support rounding up these activist gay cunts and dropping them in the middle east.

Because theyre fucking retarted.

No, fucking another man who MIGHT have HIV is inherently less risky than letting in people who believe a DIVINE CREATOR is telling them to kill gays.

youtube.com/watch?v=-W2ZWMRjG4Y

High risk behaviour coupled with self loathing, self destructiveness and liberal virtue signalling. They practically can't help themselves. Whether they're playing poz-roulette or letting in the immigrant to their neighbourhood that will eventually throw them off a roof, they can't stop themselves. It's a mental illness.

kek this
They've got AIDS to worry about, much more of a threat

Because if gays criticize Islam they'll be called "bigots" & "islamophobes" and think that people might judge them.

Don't forgot to beat up a gay whenever you get the chance. Those pussies don't fight back.

I think some of them identify with them, as they believe they are also persecuted for what they are.

Others are just libtards being libtards.

>Thinking this guy is a legit homo and no larper

>Replying

The gays are working to bring gayness to Islam.

They clearly have a death wish, let's give them that mercy at least.

ah yes the great gay christian genocide of... oh wait never happened

>Faggot genocide by christians
I FUCKING WISH

Gays have always had a snuff fetish. Look up bug chasing. Most liberals also have this fetish of wanting and loving being murdered, killed, and raped.

Because they're ignorant about Islam. They support whatever the "progressive" narrative of the day is, the brainless fags that they are.

Sodomites are mentally ill

Wrong ques-

Oh. It's a leaf. Almost replied seriously.

>Why do gay people support a religion that advocates the killing of gays?

that, is a very good question.

They know they wont live past 35 without killing themselves or because of aids, so they dont care that much about speeding up the proccess and ruining everything for everyone forever.

In an ideal world they would be executed on sight, but we're stuck on this dystopian hellhole.

>When nobody notices your post number.

Gays kill their genes and themselves. Efficiency.

Yeah. Only harm to society is that children may adapt and/or get abused by these fucking perverts by invasive behavior though.

THIS

>muslims stage global jihad against the west
>fags are rounded up and killed on sight
>normal people engage deus vult 2.0
>shitskins purged from developed countries
>life returns to normal with no fags, trannies or feminists
>humanity enjoys next age of enlightenment

Its not about Islam
Its about punishing christianity
for being mean to gays

I don't understand

>Not killing gays per se, but people who do homosexual activity. Can be people who consider themselves straight.
Guess again. The Muslim world is rife with pedastry and buggery, but they don't "love" the boys and men they buttfuck, so it's cool.

My buddy was working in one of the prisons in Iraq as a MP
He had told me that they are all fucking gay
but the difference is when you are one of them
Being gay does not mean sex
It means having sex with a man then telling him
I love you

If you can resist these 3 words, then you are not queer

Yeah, I deployed to Afghanistan and the Mindanao region of the Philippines(look that shit up, it's the Muslim majority area of the country). That shit was all over the place. We had this camera on a tall ass mast called the GBOSS, one time it caught a couple Talibs digging a whole near a road to plant an IED. They get nervous that they're being watched, proceed to have one bent over their little motorcycle and proceed to get fucked by the other one.

>"Nothing to see here Americans, just some buttsex amongst friends."

The left doesn't give a shit if mudslimes kill a bunch of faggots, just like they don't care if niggers kill each other in Democrat-controlled cities. The important thing is that Western Civilization is destroyed. And the left has formed an alliance with islamists because they both share the same goal. The funny thing is leftists for some bizarre reason don't understand that islamists want to kill them too, and they will.

Because liberals are idiots.

My GF is from Mindanoa
I was suppose to go there with her in the fall of last year
(Serigoa)

She told me that the muslims are wild animals there that just kill people for not reason

Because queers are liberals, and liberals are stupid.

>LGBT community all support refugees
Why arent we moving all the refugees obama took in to San Fransisco and other Gay neighborhoods to culturally enrich them?

The only principle leftists actually hold is 'make kulaks suffer'.

kek, fpbp

If you go, be careful. Don't do any sight seeing by yourself, and if her family says stay away from certain places/people, stay the fuck away from them. As long as you don't go to the smaller islands that have more ASG, MNLF, MILF(yes, this is a real group, but not the good kind), and JI you should be fine.

Because they are submissive by nature and enjoy being dominated by someone stronger.

I was in the phils in oct 2016, but that was to Cebu

I did not get a chance to go to the county area
The communist there are just as bad as Milf

But My GF's mother said,
Since Duturte was elected there had been a lot of tourist surfing in that area
(not in milf controlled territory)

Many of my GF's friend's husbands
where in the police force they would go on patrol all the time getting into skirmishes with the communist and Muslims

Same reason why women want so many Muslims

Subconsciously the female mind - and that, in some ways, includes gay men - want to be dominated