ITT: Your face when you realized God exists

ITT: Your face when you realized God exists.

I'm kind of glad the reaction of fear and awe isn't recorded. God fearing only makes sense if you believe in God.

your face when you realize god is evil.

your face when you realize got is actually your dream girl

When I realized God exist I was sitting on my bed. Can't recall my face, but it was overwhelming and I put my face to the ground in worship straight away.

Raising hands is better

᠎ ᠎ ▲
▲ ▲

your face when you realize your dream girl is your killer.

This is a classic Sup Forums thread and I approve.

None because I'm not a Christcuck nor will I ever be one.

>being this ameroducated

I laugh at foreigners when they leave to the US for their "ëducation"

▲ ▲

I just assume he understands everything and has a sense of humor
So even though I should be scared I just assume we're pals

I'm literally embarassed for people that don't grow out of Christianity or Atheism.

The others you kinda dont get to leave

That is not how the Prophets in the bible did, that is not how Jesus did. They all put their face to the ground when they worshipped.

(for example Matthew 26:39, Luke 5:12, 2 Chronicles 7:3 etc. etc.)

Even when they DID raise their hands it was followed by bowing with the face to the ground ( Nehemiah 8:6 )

᠎ ᠎ ▲
▲ ▲

I want to believe in God, but how can I have faith when the world is the way it is.
>People are selfish and delusional, and anyone who points this out is ignored.
>People blindly support criminals who steal and kill, corrupt politicians. They just sperg out when you tell them how it is.
>People show more compassion for animals than unborn children.
>Mental illness is praised as revolutionary. Most SJWs show obvious signs of mental disorders.
>Racism against whites is being normalised.
>Sexism against men is being normalised.
>People are defending savages who rape and kill, simply because the TV told them too.
>People listen to Hollywood like gospel. They ignore the fact that pedos are protected by the virtue signaling twats they love so much.
>Most people know all this and don't care.

If God exists, he abandoned us long ago.

Let's for one moment consider the near infinite universe and conscious being that can perceive all of that outside of time, what do you think a small human demanding its attention means to it?

If you have a real reason to realise God's existence, don't poke it.

We don't discuss religion in American schools, there's separation of church and state here, unlike in your poor ass country.

>he abandoned us long ago
and thats exactly what a god would want you to think, so you act more like you normaly would and not trying to appease him.

a god would naturally have a rule of non interference for obvious reasons and would be a passive observer being very careful about its interventions if any.

natural growth would be a MUST and he wouldn't want to interfere with natural processes and things like science are likely all part of that design.

if the answers were obvious it wouldn't be a very good test now would it.

So you mean to tell me that chirstcucks actually believe in a religion that teaches them that Jews are the masters and they are literal dogs?

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to Him and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”24 He answered, “I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” 27 “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Enjoying those crumbs from your masters' table christcucks?

Christcucks will acutaly and unironically defend this.

>inb4 hurrr durr he healed her in the end
>it was a test of faith
>just a prank bro

he still referred to you cucks as dogs and to jews as your masters

>We don't discuss religion in American PUBLIC schools
ftfy, dipshit

>people still believe in god

NO you fucking idiot

The meme is

> mfw god exists

>▲▲ ▲

▲ ▲

you realize belief in god doesn't require you believe in the christian doctrine right? why is it so hard to believe that they aren't mutually exclusive.

you can believe something exists while also believing the information about that thing has been tampered with long ago.

any real information about "god" would have been lost to the crusades and locked away in the vatican.

No, we abondoned God, user. Everything you've listed are the symptoms of a directionless and faithless society.

Really makes your synapses pop.

>a god would naturally have a rule of non interference for obvious reasons and would be a passive observer being very careful about its interventions if any.

God is a zookeeper?

No but the spiritual community that lives off of his energy are

cade + doggo

>Jews are the masters and they are literal dogs?
lol no.

It teaches that is what Jews believe dumbass

well zookeeper is a weird phrase. have you ever watched that episode of futurama where bender is flying through space and a civilization grows on his belly. and everytime he tries to help it causes a huge disaster that is the exact opposite of what he was trying to do.

and in the end he realizes the only way to truly help the thing he loves is to ignore it. because his hands are to big he cannot hug you without crushing you completely.

Not all of us are this way.
Why should we all be shunned?
Where is Judgement Day?

no, God is Capt. Picard from Star Trek

>2017
>still worshipping a beta kike on a stick
You can't make this stuff up

>I want to believe in God, but how can I have faith when the world is the way it is.

Catch 22 situation, the world is the way it is because people don't believe in God.

The bible supports your claim that the world is an evil place 'ruled' by Satan.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not keep on sinning; the One who was born of God protects him, and the evil one cannot touch him. 19We know that we are of God, and that the whole world is under the power of the evil one. 20And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true—in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 15:18If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

God never abandoned us, he's been with us from the start, it us that keep abandoning and forsaking him. Worst and worst each time. Judgement is coming, we need to realise, repent and seek forgiveness and live a new life in Jesus Christ. It's harder than it sounds, but we can do it and overcome the world.

He definitely does, you infidel pagan heathen

Or expects us to find the answers ourselves.

Then go to love and serve the Lord God.

You could be singularly great in your faith and be a shining beacon of what great man could be.

*goddess

One of my fave episodes.

Don't engender God.

Right, because Catholic schools aren't actually schools.

Always wished that gif went on a second longer till hes completely drops out of shot and you just see the sofa.

Just think if God ever decided that hes had enough of human souls and abandoned the whole project, including his current heavenly stock.

WE CANT FIGURE IT OUT YET BECAUSE WE HAVE THE WRONG TOOLS

ALL WE CAN KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT THE CREATOR WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE STORY MEANING YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH WRITING A BOOK TO HIM AS YOU LIVE

I DONT INTEND TO WRITE HIM ONE ABOUT AN EVIL GUY BECAUSE ID RATHER GO TO HELL AS THE GOOD GUY THAN HEAVEN COVERED IN BLOOD AND A SELF HATING CONSCIOUSNESS.

So you believe you're a vampire?

You actually sourced your theology from Matt Groening?

Norway pretty much have enforced atheism (even most ministers in the norwegian church don't believe in God.) Only 21% of people who consider themselves Christian here in Norway believe in God according to the 2005 Eurobarometer.

And even here people learn about religion in school (mostly christianity)

>believing in the Jew God

Nice try, (((Sup Forums)))

>2017
>Still not realizing you're going to get judged when you die and spend an eternity why you were so fucking retarded that you thought listening to Dawkins instead of God was a good idea
You only get one shot to get right with God user, make it count before you realize you made a mistake

I too wonder how fairy tale books could have ended alternatively, difference is, I'm not retarded enough to actually believe in those fairy tales

God is just that thing that created all this beyond our perceptions

God is real as fuck and every religion/science belief system is partially right but fatally flawrd.

Just provide that evidence that you lot claim to have and then it's a done deal, eh?

Didn't know the bible mentioned Muslim prayers

Logically pantheistic God; "I Am What I Am."

It's basically the easiest form of God to argue from.

lol nah cunt you'll just rot in the dirt like every other organism. Take a biology class

But you are retarded enough to believe the universe invented its self. Suit your self.

I outgrew my atheism, but christianity just doesn't inspire religious feeling in me. I feel drawn to pantheism, though one with a personal rather than impersonal deity.

no i didn't source my theology on that i was using that as an example to make my point more clear.

You get evidence when you die and the only thing you get to do at that point is cry about you badly you fucked up while you fall down to hell. One shot user, don't waste it.

uhm no, Jesus called you a dog

He said no such thing. Stop putting words in his mouth, you dishonest sack of gay.

...so you have no evidence, just hope and assertion. Man up and admit it next time, loser.

The Lord works in mysterious ways

indifferent t.b.h
Does it really matter if there's a god or not, and if there is what he/she/it does?

There are no second chance user, once you realize you were wrong it will be too late. Do the right thing now and save your soul.

But there is no other option. Universe cant have always existed, that violates the laws of thermodynamics. So either the universe invented its self or god did it. Pick your poison. I rather go with the one that makes some sense.

It's not just muslim prayer, it is the prayer that prophets kept reintroducing again and again.

You don't care because you're kampfy and your needs are sated.

>thermodynamics
Christcucks are embarrassing.

>mfw God is just the summation of the universe.

god is the universe.

>Ill just insult him, that will prove im right.

Nope

>Universe cant have always existed
It doesn't make sense to say that time has a beginning either.

Yeah I know the Quran mentions It

Just never expected the bible to do the same, kind of makes me think why you guys don't pray this way, cosine ring that Jesus himself does so

I thought god is supposed to be good. Why the fuck would he send atheists to hell anyway? We are using the brains he created, and that brain tells us that god isn't real due to lack of evidence. He has LITERALLY created a reason for himself to send us to hell.

>mfw I have by my own logic concluded the possibility of an all powerful entity
>Mfw I realize religion is a trap and keeps human from their true potential
>Mfw every religion originally preached raw compassion and understanding, but the greed of man took over
>Mfw I would rather follow a bunch of UFO chasers channeling Ra, Thoth the atlantean, or kek posters than any mainstream religion.

Right, try science next time: Evolution works by survival and selection. It does not work if it can be ice cream for dinner every night and without any losers.

About vampire or letting Matt Groening drop his theology everywhere? I don't know.

Pretty rare flag, proxy or are you actually living in that near anarchical state of Libya? Let me help you, there are no such thing as vampires and God believes in free will by principle.

But it's a godless person who would kill someone to make a point.

But conscious.

Societies invariably become polluted as their politics become steadily more and more secular. Good people are not concerned with obtaining worldly power because they know that it will only last for an infinitesimally small period of time in comparison with a spiritual eternity. Evil people obtain power because they ruthlessly sacrifice their souls for a comparatively brief moment of power. This is confirmed in the bible when Jesus is tempted by the devil with "all of the kingdoms of man" in exchange for betraying God. Earthly power is not in itself evil, but it's frequently obtained by evil people because they have no transcendental mission. They only live to accumulate wealth and resources, and view individuals who value abstraction over material as impediments to obtaining power. As a result, they use their worldly power to manipulate and deceive the faithless masses into attacking those with faith. The bible makes it clear that these earthly deceiver a are unknowingly puppets of the devil, and they will be severely punished for betraying God.
Read your bible, watch Yuri Bezmenov, check out the Screwtape Letters. God is with you, user. Justice will be served soon.