*Sips cum*

*Sips cum*

Well, Drumpftards?

ebic

Good, more to target with drones.

>don't treat the muslim bad or he'll slit your throat, nazi!

Don't ban Muslims of they'll radicalize.

But it's okay to bomb their countries and arm and fund Jihadists to do the Saudi/Qatari's bidding. That's okay.

SAGE

NEEEXXXXT

Where is the proofs?

but terrorism has nothing to do with islam so how is it possible?

Don't tell me it's a #MuslimBan. There are are a lot of Muslim countries left out.

I wonder if they see the irony, considering they've "radicalized" million of young, white men with their far-left extremism. Without the rabid SJWs, Sup Forums would be a wasteland, and Hillary would be president.

But I thought Islam had nothing to do with terrorism?!

"Let me into your country without vetting or else I'll join ISIS"

Oh. Okay.

>#MuslimBan
Too easy. It's not a Muslim ban, otherwise, we would be banning far more than 13% of the world's Muslim population.

Like, what if we didn't target entire countries, but anyone who was Muslim? Would that also just be a Muslim ban, or maybe a Super Muslim ban?

Furthermore, characterizing this as a Muslim ban when it isn't helps ISIS radicalize people.

Left leaning logic kek

well played, very well played Pierre Luc Le Gaulle.

Democucks are retards, what's new?

These people are so fucking dumb, how can they not see it?

>some muslims are so easily manipulated that they can become terrorists if you don't let them into your country
>which is why you should let them into your country
Wow what a religion of peace lmao

The goalposts, they are moving. Quick racists open your borders or else!

I don't even read these without checking Wikipedia first:

Kander was born on May 4, 1981, in Overland Park, Kansas,[3] the son of Janet and Steve Kander.[4] He was raised in a Jewish household.[5] He graduated from Bishop Miege High School in 1999,[6] and attended American University. After 9/11, he enlisted in the Army National Guard. While earning his law degree at Georgetown University, he earned his commission through the University's ROTC battalion.[7] After completing his law degree, he volunteered for a tour in Afghanistan, where he served as a lieutenant.[8]

>Muslims can be turned into international, murderous terrorists just by being told they're not allowed to do something

Yeah, okay, what the fuck ever. Fuck it.

I honestly hope every muslim person joins ISIS so we could wipe them off the face of the earth.

Can't wait till this based Democrat primaries the shit out of Claire McCaskill and wins his place in the Senate in 2018 with a strong Democratic majority.

fucking rural retards

>If you don't let in possible terrorists it is your fault if they become terrorists

>"muslims are a peaceful people, but if you don't let them into your country, they'll kill you!"
Fuck off faggot

>When you give jihadis free antitank missiles, you win

CIA logic.

(((Jason Kander))) (((lawyer))), (((politician))) and (((member of the democratic party)))

By making stupid tweets like this you are radicalizing me Jason, putting the lives of stupid commies like you in danger, we couldn't have that now could we?

>oh you mean to say you care more about muslims than white westerners, ok got it.

They can be as radical as they want because if they can't get in, THEY CAN'T FUCKING GET IN.

If they jihad one another in sandnation for not being muslim enough, oh well. Less bombs we need to drop on them. Saves the taxpayer.

if you dont let in the terrorists they become terrorists

See OP even the cucks like in your pic understand the barbaric, bloodthirsty nature of them that can so easily come to the fore. Thats what motivates him to say what hes saying. Every opinion like this comes from the same subconcious fear they tell themselves its bigoted to have.

>If America won't let us peaceful refugees in, then we'll make them let us in with force and threats.

Fuckin' mong cunts

>Muslims are peaceful people they are not terrorist.
>Don't make muslims angry or they will become terrorists.
Can someone explain this to me?

Why are there no islamist terror attacks in Poland or Hungary even if they piss on Islam?

Why are there shitloads of islamist extremism in Belgium and France even if they have bent over backwards, as much as a reasonable non-suicidal person could?

Because the causality isn't: IF YOU PISS ON ISLAM, YOU GET TERROR ATTACKS

The causality is rather: IF YOU HAVE MANY MUSLIMS, YOU GET TERROR ATTACKS

Leftists are attempting to present a causality where you must take many, many muslims, or you get terror attacks. They are trying to use the motivation people have for avoiding terror attacks into threatening, tricking and pressuring them into taking in many many muslims.

The long term consequence is that the public gets more fundamentalism and islamism and terror instead of less as they hope for, but by then it will be too late.

Needless to say, in order to abuse people's desire for security in this way, you have to be a pretty massive antihuman psychopath death-loving monster. Hence Breivik was completely right.

>If if if I'm nice to the bully maybe he'll leave me alone and stop bullying me.

What a fuckin' coward.

(((Kander)))

Sup Forums was right again

>let me in your country or I'll bomb you

Hmmmmm.

The gays were treated far worse than Muslims in western countries for years, and nobody seems afraid of a lesbian suicide bomber, or a gay guy beheading someone in the street, or a drag queen mowing down a street fair with a truck.

Why is that? Tonnes of western countries STILL have laws restricting the freedoms of gays, but aside from protesting now and then, and having parades, they don't resort to mass violence.

Why are Muslims on such a fucking hair trigger? Could it be their deeply ingrained ideology?

>you're not allowed to enter our country for the next three to sic months while we sort out our vetting process
>I KILL U INFIDEL PIG ALLAUH AKBAAAAR

ok

Why do liberals always spout this shit?

Some sand nigger sees his cousin being denied travel to US for science research and he's gonna get all pissed and spontaneously rad-I-CAL-IIIIIIIZE!

Yeah, let's base it on inbred camel fuckers inability to see the big picture on border policy.

If he is right then the MuslimBan forces Muslims to show their true colors. Perhaps there wasn't as much difference between ISIS and moderate Muslims as we were led to believe.

Best we send all refugees to Israel. Israel has very good security, much better than Europe or USA, they will be a more appropriate country to house potential terrorists

>religion of peace

The people it radicalized won't be in america.

>This will help ISIS radicalized more people
Good. More kebab to remove

But OP is just Australian

>travel ban will only ""radicalize"" muslims
>affected christians, atheists, buddhists etc. are not radicalized

Almonds: activated

>in greater danger

isn't that all a part of the jew trick?

>*Sips cum*

I laughed

>Let them in, bigots, or else they'll radicalize and become terrorist

Is this real?

Easy

>How does it?
>absolutely no replay because all it is is a talking point with no actual substance

>"But they will join ISIS.

Anyone that can join a terrorist group that rapes and kills children is fucked up beyond repair. If you want to bring people like that into your country, you are fucking retarded.

>ISIS chimping out
>More people get redpilled
>Right wing will take over governments
>Make Istanbul Constantinople Again

Welcome to the last stages before collapse

hes right

we should all convert or pay jizya immediately before anyone else gets hurt

cause the middle east has always been so peaceful

They're doing much more to radicalize kids with this talk of a Muslim ban. Think - if this was not played up, the talk would be of no consequence. Who cares? But now? The radical ISIS preachers point to these news articles and say to them, "This is your nation. Look at how much it hates you."

Lefties are a bunch of self-destructive little babies.

That is why I'm here.

Sup Forums turned me from an Obama voter into a white nationalist, with a little help from BLM.

Made this fresh OC smuggie inspired by this thread.

You don't live in Missouri.

He's already halfway out the door.

>gotta ban 'em over night, so that don't all rush in
>retract ban and given them a fortnight's notice

Them joining isis just because they dont get their way is the best prove ever that we never should let them in.

Really splits those coconuts. Drumpfy will never recover.

Shocking

First one into the ovens

cont

>I don't believe gays or aboriginals will resort to "radicalisation" or mass violence in the face of discrimination, so what is it about your opinion of Islam that makes you think Muslims will?

I wish someone would fucking ask a liberal this.

It's a jew.

>If you oppose Islam, Muslims have no choice but to murder non-Muslims.
How about ban Islam and every single one of its adherents and there will be no problem with radicalization.

If you don't let them in, they win!

Does he not realize how racist that sounds lmao
>Don't trigger those animals or they will bomb us!

They can radicalize as much as they like. At home in their country ...

>"You're not allowed to go to that country, so you should join us and blow ourselves up"

Y'all can say whatever you want about Islam, but the fact is this: Islam threatens to consume us all because being a good Muslim involves jihad as a duty and dealing with those who speak against Islam or failing to convert by killing. These aspects of Islam will never change as living a life p me Mohammed is the ultimate example of what it is to be a Muslim.

Go read the hadith. It's the book that describes what the perfect Muslim looks like lads, the implications of it are scary to say the least.

ask yourself this question:

if another country decided to put a temporary ban of 90 days on immigration from your country to their country; say a ban on Brits going to the US for 90 days, or a ban on Americans going to the UK for 90 days... would it radicalise you into joining ISIS?

or would it just piss you off for 90 days?

if it can radicalise you, then you were already a mentalist muslim who the west should label as a terrorist and shouldn't be allowed in the country.

this thought process always makes me laugh. it's like an admission that they are subhuman trash incapable of assimilating and living peacefully in western society, but this retard actually thinks he's defending them and is on 'their side'. if whites were banned from traveling to certain countries literally nothing would happen and no one would give a fuck; we'd just move on with our lives because who fucking cares? wow, you banned me from your shithole country where you didn't want me in the first place. ok i'll just stay where i am and live my live and continue not giving a fuck about dumbshit 3rd world niggers. FUCK

constantly subverting reality must be exhausting

>mfw i turn into a radical religious murderer because i was inconvenienced

What do you think locking your car door does team drump??

Do you think that loud noise isn't the same as calling the black pedestrian walking by a nigger? What he;s going to steal your car just because he's black so you have to lock it?

baka drumpturds I hope he steals it and the court says he gets to keep it

BLACK LIFE MATTER DRUMPTURDS

The kind of people that are so easily radicalized aren't the kind of people you'd want in your country anyway. They were bound to cause trouble one way or another, at least now Americans have an excuse to shoot them.

would't that just prove our point though?

>if you talk shit about my religion of peace I'll peace your fucking head off your shoulders cunt

>WE GOTTA GET THOSE DUMBASS IMPRESSIONABLE AND VIOLENT MUSLIMS OUTTA THE MUSLIM WORLD BEFORE THEY GET RADICALIZED AND MURDER OUR INNOCENTS

Sikk.

>these barbarians are so fucking insane that if we don't let them in, they will come to get us
>so let the barbarians in already! just do what they say! get on your knees and open your legs!

[Citation Needed]

DELETE THIS GOY

>90 day ban
>They'll lose their shit and be radacalized

This shit is hilarious. 3 months triggers these cucks into the stratosphere.

You stupid Americans! Don't you know if you aren't nice to the Muslims they'll join Isis and kill you! Be nice to them!

What a coincidence.

Statements with no context is all the rage on Twitter I thought.

Morons don't even know what they are clicking like to these days

Don' t criticize muslims by saying they are violent or they will get violent and kill you !

>raised in a Jew household
I knew it, right when I saw the Tweet, I knew it.

It's about not becoming like France, Sweden, and Germany. So it's about not destroying our way of life by introducing shitskin barbarians in uncontrollable numbers.

Mexicans are already a thing in your country, ya know?