NUKE MELBOURNE!

How do we destroy the Sweden of the South Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/agenda/ampelfrau-statt-ampelmaennchen-berlin-diskutiert-ueber-geschlechtergerechte-ampelzeichen-12942811.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you implying woman only wear skirts? Or only woman wear skirts?

It is the worst city in Australia.

> gender doesn't exist
> we have to display images of women in skirts to eliminate 'unconscious bias'

Smash that shit with a fucking hammer

Just let the Apex Gang keep doing there thing, then when they try to cross borders into other states, let the Army lads get some live fire training. It's win/win/win

Who cares it looks cool and will add variety to our glorious cosmopolitan city.

Every other city in Australia is jealous of Melbourne.

>EXCUSE ME!
>AREYOUIMPLYING ALL WOMEN WEAR DRESSES?
>STOP IMPOSING YOUR GENDER ROLES ON ME YOU SHITLORD!

>getting triggered over traffic lights

I thought the SJWs were supposed to be the precious ones

This
How does it feel to not be as cultured as melbourne?

Everyone's laughing at this shit. Even the normie Australians think this is bullshit

Lol the gender is a social construct when I find it convenient to be meme.

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/agenda/ampelfrau-statt-ampelmaennchen-berlin-diskutiert-ueber-geschlechtergerechte-ampelzeichen-12942811.html
>Berlin wants gender equal pedestrian signals
>'... but we don't want women with braids and skirt!'

leftist logic bomb

A friend of mine was interviewed by a female local journalist on the street when we had this shit in my town
>Don't you think it's a bit sexist that all crosswalk signs are men?
>How do you know they're men?
>Well they're wearing pants
>So are you
>...

Everyone I know made fun of this, even the typical women's rights normies.

This is yet another event to redpill the normie masses.

Can you feel it? We're winning.

> give them an inch...

They started with feminist snow ploughing in Sweden and ended up with a million shitskin Muslims destroying the country.

It's important to kill this shit before it gets any kind of traction.

Sorry, i wont be able to reply until Waleed tells me how to feel.

>if I le use le triggerud le meme it means I'm le epic shitpoaster XD

But I identify as an attack helicopter. Where is my representation? Racist kangaroo fuckers.

Interview discarded. Logic = mansplaining

Writing from Melbourne here. You've got to admit that it's a pretty good idea to recognize that there's more than one identity involved among populations of people who cross the road.

I for one applaud this brave move. I know it's been very popular here too.

Kill yourself

Before all of you get in a hissy. Even most women here in Vic think this is a retarded idea.
Having the woman symbol in a dress instead of one symbol for all people is more sexist.
This isnt like toilets you don't need to find your genders specific road crossing.

Problem solved

>triggered by crosswalk signs
you sure know how to pick your battles

neck yourself cunt

This shit wont go anywhere. Its like 10 crossing for a 12 month trial period and msm is already shitting on it. Even The Age was kinda shitting on it and all they do is pander to lazy liberals..
It's nothing more than a publicity stunt.

B-but it's ableist. Think of the illiterate, user!

as someone who has lived in melbourne for 26 years.
i can tell you, feminism is not the problem.

Thousands of abbos and leftist abbo sympathizers completely block this exact intersection for hours in a completely pointless protest every Australia Day (it's our Columbus day).

I'm ok with any empty gesture that satiates some of the disruptors in this location.

extremely risky.
try to block the road when i am going somewhere i absolutely NEED to be (taking a family member to the hospital, etc), and its fucking over.

I don't wear a dress, therefore the pedestrian sign doesn't apply to me right? It makes sense.

Also, as an engineer, I'd bet that there has to be an industry standard and sets of regulations dictating exactly how it has to look. Otherwise you could put just about any outline in there.

That sign isn't universally understood, and the association between those colors and stop/walk is hardly universal. It's a public service, and so the goal should be to include everyone in the audience of the sign's message, including those who are dyslexic, tourists, the colorblind or mentally impaired. The whole point of symbols is that they are more efficient and universal methods of communication. This American obsession with writing everything out shouldn't be seen as something positive, and it's in some cases (most notably in vehicle traffic) downright dangerous.