Is there any woman more based than Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

Is there any woman more based than Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism-1488751826
luxlibertas.com/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism/
youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't help but feel guilty for letting these uncivilised savages ruin themselves, it's like letting a dog go out without a leash. Niggers, Indians, chinaman, non Anglo Europeans they all need Anglo control

i love that woman. she was telling us islam was a huge problem, especially for our women, well over 10 years ago.

what did they do? they chased her out of the country and we're still more or less where we were, except more and more islam is coming in.

How do the 2 guys in the picture manage to look so cucky? Is it the puppy dog eyes and expression? Is it the way they wear their colored hats like trendy faggots? I swear they manage to make beards look fucking gay. They look so harmless and docile.

>White intellectuals

I actually saw this yesterday. its a fantastic read

wsj.com/articles/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism-1488751826

>those guys
>white
I smell shekels

She's had death threats and is generally ignored by the progressive leftists. It's shameful and happens to basically all Muslims who leave the religion and then write anything criticising it.

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Anyone got it in full?

The fucking expression on the cuck who os holding the sign is priceless. It's the stock look that cucks like him pull when they know there is a good photo opportunity.

>Niggers, Indians, chinaman, non Anglo Europeans they all need Anglo control

Like they need a hole in their head. In fact, no one needs to control anyone but their own behavior. I won't trade in the sjw's cultural Marxism with imperialism.

Fuck you both

Shut the fuck up irish-Italian-German-amerinigger

I love this chick. Her anger over Islam ruining culture after culture in her ancestors history makes her honorary white.

She lied her way into the Netherlands, but I'll let it slide this time.

Come and shut me up.

>modern feminists hate her for being """"islamophobic""""

And they have it. Problem is that control extends to peasants like you just the same, you probably don't like that part.

luxlibertas.com/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism/

It's like how they all HATE Germaine Greer now, a massive lefty feminist who's been pushing feminism for decades because she said trannies aren't real women.

They're disgusting specimens, they really put me off men with beards too.

Has anybody else come across people who have a face that constantly looks like they're on the verge of crying?

Is there a name for it?

I remember 10 years ago a teacher being so fucking pissed every time I quoted her. It was so predictable.

I was good and had always been in this field so she couldn't give me a fail but she would never give me above the pass mark when I mentioned Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Never.

Liberals just can't handle a strong black womyn rejecting Islam. In addition of that, you can't really body shame her or call her uneducated.

anyone have the full article on archive.is

yes.

i remember when i was in school and too young to know what was going on she was a laughing stock in our country. she was known for firebrand speeches in parliament, but we kids didn't watch that shit. we didn't know anything.

but at that time we did call any black woman who came across as even slightly frustrated, cross or strict 'ayaan'. there was a very strict and bitchy maths teacher at our school, we called her 'miss ayaan' like my grandparents called their strict teachers 'mr mussolini' and such. she was already on hitlists, but in leftist society (including education) she was a figure of ridicule.

shameful to think that that is the society i grew up in. also shameful we're almost 15 years along and she still isn't safe

>Is there any woman more based than Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
No, actually. She's not afraid to criticize Muslims even though she gets death threats, not afraid to hurt peoples' feelings with the truth, and moved to America, a land that actually has free speech.

she had a long list of names and filled in one name the wrong way. and actually that name didn't match her official one, but was in line with naming conventions in the culture she was brought up in. i'm not saying people should be allowed to just fill in anything they want, but if that's the worst she did she's still pretty good.

Based Tulsi

It's just ridiculous, literally censorship by left wing society because she writes things that are wrongthink (to use Orwell).

No, she is a lying piece of shit. Nog even memeing.

Fuck her.

كيفك يا أخي؟

this woman is pretty based

youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw

hot too

Citation required

I wish people would stop with th honorary this honorary that shit. just appreciate people for being the genuine decent human beings and sick cunts that they are. I get that you most likely mean it in a positive and complimentary way but we need to stop this whole thing of people being considered as something they quite clearly are not.
for example homosexuality is not ok
trans anything needs to be destroyed etc.

she's an intelligent, well spoken black woman who knows first hand the evils.of islam, just appreciate her for what she is. especially seeing as well spoken intelligent woman of any race are not the norm

well at least you are aware of it now, which isn't much consolation but it's a small step in the right direction. I guess all we can do is support her, most likely by defending her when she comes up in converstion and gets shit on by the retards who like to talk about anything and everything whilst knowing nothing, just parroting what the t.v. and reddit said