How could someone this sweet and innocent turn into a radical anarchist?

How could someone this sweet and innocent turn into a radical anarchist?

gaming

i reckon her pussy smells like rotten cod.

>sweet
>innocent
Still believing in that crap

WUT

>sweet
>innocent
looks like a literal malformed subhuman

Not enough tummy rubs..

sugar, a simplified world view and bullying if you don't conform

fucking alien looking-ass communist parasite fuck.

It deserves to be gassed.

They aren't anarchists, they want a totalitarian government to take care of them. Capitalists are anarchists.

But seriously, Brock has failed the Rothschild grandchild, James Alefantis (not his real name obviously), so Media Matters is going to go up in flames with everyone inside since it is the connection to Alefantis/Rothschild.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Daddy issues

(((them)))

Many of these girls will grow out of it , she looks 18 and few know what they are or what they want when they are that age

Her eyes are strangely close to mine. Would bang.

It got to her first.

I became an anarchist is the proper political sense when I was twelve. It was disillusionment of Thatcher democracy and a left wing that would throw away principles just to gain power. I have been basically an anarchist and pacifist my whole adult life. Any anarchist who things violence is a cure for society does not truly understand the philosophy.

She's obviously very dumb

These close up photos with seductive eyes and inviting lips... uuuh. Makes me want to kiss! All that passionate hate inside her turning into love! I would go for a bold kiss, and she would after the initial shock lightly resist but would totally submit into her passion and kiss me back. How chauvinistic are my thoughts...

Then we would ride into the sunset on a horse and read Nietzsche.

Penis Envy

She doesn't like guys anymore.

>Anarchist.

No. Stop. These are radical leftist retards. To call them anarchists, shames real anarchists.

those are girls?

can't be. girls are attractive.

I will never assume any chicks as sweet and innocent again. I find left leaning girls in particular as venomous and petty as Mean Girls the movie. Sure her eyes are nice but the vain and smug exterior and foul attitude ruin just about everything.

>sweet and innocent

she looks like a filthy russian street urchin

She just doesn't wear make up

Tell the truth. You went anarchist because you got a copy of Never Mind the Bollock's Here's the Sex Pistols on cassette.

Who on gods earth would fuck that boyish looking 12 year old?

probably by thinking critically and making good choices

>She just doesn't wear make up
holy kek m8

what is her name and where do i find nude pics of her?

she looks like princess zelda

I meant in the other images you fucking morons.

she is a lesbian? hot

August West I read.

who is that cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy

yeah, it's almost like our many indoctrination centers have some sort of profound effect on a certain half of humans unequipped to think for themselves.

r m y t

woah

If you think this slav tomboy is attractive you should visit Eastern European countries some time. You can smash endless chicks like this for the equivalent of $5 each (and that's overpaying for it).

cant find anything

Probably like a vice

She looks like a junkie.

Failing for a woman on the base of her looks and not knowing anything about her is pathetic and thirsty.

Sort yourself out OP.

Have standards, she may be the meanest cunt on the earth and look innocent.
You overvalue women too much. By putting her on a pedestal, you put yourself on a worse position below her, which is unnatractive and weak.
No woman will want a thirsty bitch.

How many acres do you think her face is? Seriously, it's so wide its such a turnoff. Its like god just got photoshop and just started dicking around with her face.

Stop sexualizing liberals

She hasn't just met me. A grill with such nice eyes can't be a bad person :)

it looks like a fucking default mmo character

only leftists spam this whore KYS

Op is so fucking beta it's not even funny.

>Failing for a woman on the base of her looks and not knowing anything about her is pathetic and thirsty.

Beta male spotted. That's literally how love at first sight and romantic marriages work.

>that bitch
>an anarchist

its just a fad

the problem is retarded kids like her these days have the internet to spread their cancerous train - or lack of - of thought while kids back in the day could only interact with a very limited amount of people that would easily put them back in the place where they belong

the internet is the problem

access to too much information makes people nihilists, not because of the information itself, but because it is an impossible task to try to assimilate everything, so they take the easy way out and turn into complete, fucking LGBTQZSXVKMQ22+ retards

shut down the internet before its too late

it might be too late already

>
>showing off a bag of shake
Dumb bimbo can't even get good weed. She probably overpaid for that shit too

Nobody posted this yet.

Abuse by a successful Christian father would do it
Heck, if she spent enough time consuming the propaganda she'd be convinced of her abuse even if he was an A+ world's best dad. I know because I had a great family but fell for the (((punk rock))) meme hard in my shameful teens and early 20s

>dykes blaming christians for their mental illness

>putting weight into a ''females personality''
You know they just act like they have opinions, right? Appearance is #1 priority for females, and they'll usually change themselves to fit the behaviour of an alpha male that wants them.

There might be rare exceptions, but they're just that, exceptions.

>sweet and innocent
>thousand cock stare

Are burger women the most fucked, anons?

>its just a fad
she changes politics more frequently than her haircolor

being poor is A DRAG

Just because their opinions are flexible doesn't mean they don't have personalities. No matter how alpha you are a foul-mouthed moody cunt is still a foul-mouthed moody cunt.

This. I was a full blown multiculturalist when I was her age. Now I want Jews forcibly deported to Israel and their citizenships revoked. Change is not only possible, but often inevitable

Better a lesbian than a nigger lover

She comes from a broken family. Possibly suffered abuse (physical, sexual, emotional etc.) by the mother and / or the Father or at the very least a close relative.

Probably fell in with a crowd of similar people. Ended up abusing substances, drinking, smoking cannabis regularly.

Turned to social justice in order to feel the comfort of being part of a movement they see as justified. A movement that makes them feel empowered and just.

The Unabomber manifesto clearly sets out this sort of personality.

She is also going to be an Astrophysicist shitlords!

"Rebellious" rock music in anutshell

Where the fuck are you referring to? Not here you can't

the problem here is not with the internet - it's their inability to draw reasonable conclusions on basis of the information available, and their traversal of said information

it's not the fault of the internet that people like that subscribe to flawed ideology such as communism or even... gulp, do i say it... fake news cnn.

if you drive your car in the habour it's not the fault of the water for drowning you, nor is it the fault of the car. you're the idiot.

It might not be the fault of the internet per se, but it is the fault of the use people give to the internet. Since educating 7 billion people is an impossible task, I'd say the more reasonable solution is to unplug the cable and let the internet die.

Of course I know it wont happen.

You're underestimating just how many women legitimately have blacked fetishes and will fuck literal gang members with no remorse.

Women's perceptions are quite literally attracted towards pure appearance and confident behavior, they get happy feeling from this.
A naive woman then associates this happy feeling with "trust" and "morality" in the male, when there is quite literally none from a logical standpoint.

Young women don't understand this and will defend themselves as being morally right when fucking chads, not understanding that they truly are in the wrong.
Experienced and older women, however, generally understand this, but they simply do not give a shit. (I.E. Most feminists are older women who understand psychology)

What an ugly and disgusting boy

Methhead

Nice bait.

You still need to have standards.
And you still shouldn't put them on the pedestal.

Just divide women into fuckable/not fuckable and don't pay much attention to their beauty.
You're giving them leverage this way.

>black science man
Hes a shame to every physicist in the world.

She must be what like? 95lbs?
god I'd love to destroy her

You mean the greatest physicist of his generation?
He wuz a theorist and shit

No. New Zealand women are the most fucked, literally speaking, followed by Australian women. Neither can keep random dicks from entering them.

So so true.

but this is essentially the same argument as that made by "remainers" in the brexit debate; "people are too stupid to understand the question"

if you accept this as fact, then the ultimate logical conclusion is that we shouldn't have free elections

the internet is not the problem. children failing to cope with too much freedom is exclusively the fault of the parents.

And you dont think people are too stupid to understand the question? Do you think everyone who voted for brexit or for remaining in the EU knew the ins and outs of the matter? No they didnt, thats why democracy is such a flawed system, because in the end of things it relies on people - and I include myself in this category - that dont know shit about anything, and instead of using the most powerful tool in the history of mankind to try to reverse the situation and illustrate ourselves, we use it to upload pics on facebook and to virtue signal about some sandniggers dying in the mediterranean.

The internet turned out to be a mistake, man. I know its hard to see it go that way because of the potential it has, but its just the way it is. If there was no internet, you wouldnt see the 0.0000005% of the population who consider themselves transexuals or otherkins or whatever the fuck is the new fad right now forming lobbies and getting enough power to indoctrinate new generations into their degeneracy.

>sweet and innocent
are you blind? or a pussy thirsty betafag?

She probably hasn't worked day day in her life. The only cure for this is to punch her in the face.

Stop trying to save her.

That's the problem with people, not just democracy. We are all inherently flawed. That will always be the human condition.

O shit, no wonder why she looks so qt to me.