HE IS WOKE AND TWEETING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He already won
Why is he attacking obama?

I don't know? Hopefully so we never elect a nigger again.

distracting people from more important shit he's getting done

He must really hate him.

Because the great leaders of history knew you can't allow opposition to ferment and grow. Destroying Obama's reputation and highlighting his failed presidency is step one of neutering Obongo's ability to influence opinion come 2020

what type of a retarded question is that?

Making sure ded stays ded.

Because he's not wrong. Obama did this fucking shit right before he left and, sure enough, they're right back at being terrorists. Don't ever doubt Trump, the man has common sense

he is really going at Obama today. Wonder what Obama is going right now?

Am I the only one that unironically loves the way Trump posts? There's a certain magic and snappiness to it that makes me kek every time, like sad!

It's embarrassing.

personally I love it, he's talking to Americans

How so?

Im beginning to think he is trying to bait Obama into doing something stupid and/or expose himself. Obama is a notorious narcissist and easily triggered when criticized.

i know right

Obama is going to end up in jail.

I love it too it's like drawings made by children, they disregard proportions, don't care about the logic of colors, a blob with lines sticking out can be alternatively a dog or a cat. Really eye opening on what is our sense of reality!

Obama is trying to overthrow him, now he will be destroyed.

This

To absolve himself when the shit hits the fan

He starts a smear campaign for people he doesn't like like a schoolgirl does with her ex.

How's this not pathetic?

As well I read and it might have been fake news but Obama was going back to Washington to fight Trump or some shit. Trump always hits back.

Pissed, that he got spied on?

Look up "Trump on revenge"

successful people get up early

...hmm...

It's like you don't know who JFK was, or something.

I am telling you faggs, trump timed his "much wires were tapped by king nigger" tweet with a purpose in mind. He had to have known waaayyyy before Saturday. The fact that Stone has a connection with Assange leads me to believe Trump had the diggs on what and when in was going down.

Is this some kind of baiting?
I mean, posting this in a thread about TRUMP?

Anyone else get the feeling Trump and bannon will be watching the wikileaks thing in real time as well?

Gets his news from BREITBART

LMFAO

This. He makes Erdogan look like Demosthenes.

Obama is a much bigger narcissist than Trump by far. You just never see it because the media never challenged him. But he has let it slip out a couple times

>Obama is a notorious narcissist and easily triggered when criticized.

> "notorious narcissist"

Examples?

> Hard Mode: Try for reality-based ones.

Yeah, and he still posts like he did all along despite being potus now. I really didnt see that coming. I thought he would reign himself in a lot. And the fact he still tweets from his own account and not just the potus one says a lot too.

have you ever moved into a property after blacks were there.

He always gets even.

the ass trumpet that just keeps on giving

Unlike Obama he realizes that the POTUS account is for official shit, wheras his personal account is for shitposting

>Gets his news from BREITBART

This is the current meme for some reason. I don't understand this direction like the Presidents only access to information is conservative media. Don't see them selling this one.

media asked Spicer yesterday. he wouldn't deny even that simple kind of a thing, just say "the tweets speak for themself" when they very, very clearly ask more questions than they answer

Vault 7 will provide the next casus belli to the Continuation Meme War.
The final battle will be when enough fabricated evidence is made to attempt to impeach Trump.

This is the word of the Lord.

No answers for you share blue.

Drink bleach.

“...The same time that everybody else learned it, through news reports,” the president told CBS News' Bill Plante Friday about when he learned about Clinton's email address.

In a few years liberals will produce movies and series about the greatest President of all time, President Obama. After him followed literally Hitler 2.0.

Just look at how they stole Hamilton and demonize Andrew Jackson.

You know the saying "history is written by the winners"? The winner part doesn't refer to a king or a president. The winners are the establishment shaping the collective culture and memories. The establishment is sucking Obamas circumcised Penis.

[citation needed]

Pretty sure he does not have access that the president has. I mean come on he just goes out there and tells people shit that they want to tell people. His job is to read a bullet the points then circle jerk press questions

because he knows obama was a fraud, never born in the US and should never have been a president

fucking guy doubled your national debt in 8 years.
It took over 200 years to get to 8 trillion in debt
obama made 8 trillion in debt in 8 years

Realy take a deep breath and think about that for a second

HOW THE FUCK did he manage to double the debt in 8 years

no one is asking that. And to me, that's insane that no one isn't asking those questions.

I can honestly say for the first time that Trump has disappointed me. That bill is not repeal and replace

it would have been very easy, and very typical, to just say that "obviously the president has more sources than that" and then not have to say anything else. I believe he learned it from Breitbart for that reason and because he tweeted about Arnold right after, like he hadn't just opened the door on Watergate II

ass trumpet

THE SECOND libtard insult of trumps name
that i have heard that is not cring worthy and gay.

*golf clap

damn, good one libtard.

call him a nigger to his face and see what happens

Clinton would have been worse than Obama.

You can extrapolate as much shit as humanly possible from the press secretary, but if you watch any of them from the past they pretty much read the little script then get tripped up by the press asking them bizarre questions so they can get a clip of nothing to run for attention.

He's a beautiful man and him and his family need our prayers more than ever

because this man is now the President of the United States.

Yeah. This bill is garbage. The problem is really that he's between a rock and a hard place. He can't do something like eliminate denial for preexisting conditions without giving the dems a huge talking point, and with that in place, the whole thing is a shitshow. Trump just needs to fall on his sword on this one and move those people over to Medicaid or something. Health insurance isn't a warranty, it's for unexpected things, and if you have cancer, it's not unexpected that you are going to be very sick, and it would be foolish for any company in a free market to cover that.

ive asked this question more than a few times and all ive gotten is shrugs and incoherently defensive nonanswers.

sad thing is, "obamacare" also known and has always been known as universal healthcare, is just going to have its name changed not its working parts and then Trump will say, "its wonderful its great this is a great healthcare bill good job us fabulos bill here"

same exact unconstitutional bill forcing people to buy something that congress is exempt from being also forced to buy and use

did you know if you dont buy it, there is a big ass fine owed to the IRS and if you dont pay it guess what happens?

jail

how fucked up

and that's alarming!

we already know he's siphoned money to use for his obama care for the poor. He should be held accountable for this.

But no one is looking at this as a problem.

Personally, i think thats insane. You wanna put obama behind bars. Start looking at how he doubled the debt in 8 years and i would bet the entire farm, that's your smoking gun.

Even if Trump got rid of it now it'll just get reinstated when some other bozo takes office.
Conflict of interest has ruined american health insurance forever.

Guess he's reading breitbart on the toilet again.

if you only knew how true what you just said really is

Its to bad I cant use twitter. But ill not give a corrupt company like Twitter my phone number. I can fake an email. Cant fake a phone number with out considerable effort.

the guy that owns breitbart is going to be trumps rasputin

>badebt decisions

Many such cases. Sad.

do bears shit in the woods?

They need to just make it like a car payment and call it a day.
>$35,000 of healthcare coverage for 5 years, IDGAF what you use it on for $600-700 a month

A country ruled by an former reality tv star via his twitter acount. Cant make this shit up

Because Obama is openly trying to fuck him over. Really it's Obama who needs to realise that Trump won.

get the burner number app you dummy

RARE ALERT
A
R
E

A
L
E
R
T

Wouldn't matter anyway the second you don't say something PC enough you get throttled and no one would see you post. It is pretty useless to be signed in when you can just about accomplish as much from looking at the tweets. Someone needs to make a rival company that does not use idiotic tactics.

this shit is starting to wear thin. The 100 days are not far away and as much we all hate the lugenpresse, they won't miss the opportunity to lay into him if he doesn't fulfil his promises on returning jobs to the US and implementing the border tax.

Scientists confirm F&F has the sexiest women

you literally just described trump

Because fuck Obama. Treasonous piece of shit. Also, Obama is actively working against trump. So he is brining it on himself, the dirty lying Kenyan.

Yeah, but one was a Muslim born in kenya

Can't use the gmail phone number thing anymore?

Need more anonymous services out there to pander to people who are not attention whores. Why is Sup Forums the only one?

>because he knows obama was a fraud, never born in the US and should never have been a president
Only a black president could be so scrutinized

what about people that make 800 bucks a month before taxes working just one hour shy of fulltime because all the jobs cut worker hours just before the whole universal healthcare shit went into effect to avoid having to pay themselves the premiums?

Because he's taking his morning shit and it reminded him

That took me a second to get.

And the other is a Russian puppet with fake hair that wants to fuck his daughter.

Fake news.

>Has all the intelligence agency information at his fingertips

This mans arsenal is unlimited.

he's going to put obama in prison or worse, and he wants to remind the public how bad he is to combat the coming outrage from the media

more like 10 of them were actually terrorists and 2 returned to the battlefield

I would not go that far he only said he would bow to Putin's will after election season was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

of course, Trump knew they were listening and was feeding them bad intel

Those who are not caged in plastic love it, because it is a sincere and honest style.
Those who are paranoid hate it, because they mistake it for a trap because of its honesty.

Do people here unironically believe trump 100% of the time?

Like to most people, trump deflecting from his overwhelming problems to actually having the balls to accuse his predecessor of treason on no evidence is obvious.

But then I come here, and despite it being absolutely hilariously retarded, you autists gobble it up.

It truly is an interesting time to be alive if you're into human psychology. The lengths shills go to defend their masters, leftist or right, is remarkable.

Literally ever politicians does that

I guess Scott Adams was right. Obama implemented his healthcare plan knowing full well the next person won't be able to completely get rid of it, so he'd be force to fix it.
Look like you guys will have universal healthcare sometime in the future.

Trump knows that the best defense is a strong offense.

He will never stop attacking those who attack him.

If you say shit about President Trump he will call you a loser.

Truly, the only ones more insufferable than the jews are the psychologists.