Why do we never hear about Ukrainian Refugees?

Why do we never hear about Ukrainian Refugees?

Where are they all staying? Russia? Poland? My country has not taken any

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/05/31/world/europe/ukrainian-migrants-fleeing-conflict-get-a-cool-reception-in-europe.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why do we never hear about Ukrainian Refugees?
Why would we take in lots of white refugees when there are brown and black refugees who need our help?

well they're russian so russia

~5-6 mil in Russia
~1.5 mil in Pooland

Germany accepted 350 refugees from Ukraine out of 70000 that applied for asylum.
There is more than a million in Russia and a lot of them in Poland.

They're white.

You can respond with programming that's been put into you because you're afraid of looking like a cool racist but really, that's the reason.

Holy shit there are 7 million of them?

>Ukrainian Refugees
They came, Merkel kicked them out again. They weren't muslem enough.
nytimes.com/2015/05/31/world/europe/ukrainian-migrants-fleeing-conflict-get-a-cool-reception-in-europe.html?_r=0

Ukrainian refugees are mainly white Christians, you think (they) would want you to hear about them?

Russia has basically an open-door policy for these cucks. I think we should open America to any and all female Ukrains as well. The men IDK if we want to admit any of these Hillary-Clinton loving cucks.

Europe should swing their borders open and admit these downtrodden whites, and exterminate the brown hordes of invaders which now plague Europa.

That white genocide agenda

Is it bad my first thought was "saving" a qt ukrainian white girl through marriage

Figures. Why don't those german cucks and whores protest her decision with a REFUGEES WELCOME sighs or something? Those people are fleeing from real war, unlike those economical shitskin migrants. Is this because donbass refugees are white? Fucking nazis never change.

ton of them recently in my city taking jobs even poles don't want to do

Coz they white
>>>>>and Varg Vickernes did a video about them

They're white, therefore the world expects them to straighten their own country out, and not flee like cowardly shitskins from the middle east

I live near the border and have seen lots of them arriving. But the moment they walk away from the bus you are no longer able to distinguish them. I've heard rumors about some of them being quite ungrateful and complaining all the time, but apart from that they act civilized so there is just nothing to hear.

Well technically they are not refuges, just migrant workers.

They live in shitty conditions generally. Unlike subhuman rapefuges in Norway or Sweden for example.

So situation is weird. Europe takes some subhumans in, whilst they can just take arguably white migrant workers who will cause much less harm and actually work.

Europe wants white-genocide, not to be saved by importing millions of more white Christians.

Ukraine immigration into western Europe would be an economical and racial win-win for Ukraine and Europe (so Merkel and friends will never allow it)

Maybe if lePen wins in France, she can open the borders to Ukraine, give every Ukraine a rifle, and tell them to start killing the previous wave of enemy immigrants.

Most of the ones abandoning Ukraine are Russians. When they cross the border to service Putin's micropenis, it's called "going home."

>Why do we never hear about Ukrainian Refugees?
They're white. Duh.

Then why cant the Africans, Asian and Middle Easterners go home and stick to their tribes?

How bad are the jobs?

Not that bad. Agriculture and contructions constitude like 80% of their jobs.

Because Ukrainian refugees are mostly decent enough to go to closest place where there is no war and they can find a job (Central or Western Ukraine/Russia/Belarus) instead of looking for gibs.

because media does not like poor white people

Ukrainians are fucking doing what every refugee should do. Go to the nearest safe country and live there like normal human being until you decide that it's safe enough to return. Not travel thousands of kilometers to other fucking continent and expect free money for coming there.

That's because the ones coming to Russia are basically Russian culturally and linguistically, because it's all people who came to the Ukrainian SSR during Soviet times.
East Ukraine is 80%+ Russian-speaking.
West Ukraine kept more of a Ukrainian identity, probably because Kiev served as somewhat of an anchor for Ukrainian language and culture, in spite of Soviet efforts to Russianize the satellites and suppress Ukrainian tradition.

Basically, imagine if the US pursued a policy of Burgerization towards Canada for 50 years, then Hamburger, Freedom, and Football-loving Canadians went to the US as refugees from Poutine, Bloc Quebecois, and Hockey.

We took in over a million Ukrainian refugees, but you won't hear about that on the western media because they're not brown.

Professional slavic squatter spotted !

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is thinking