Is anyone on Sup Forums actually White?

Is anyone on Sup Forums actually White?

I'm an Israeli-American (so by most definitions, not White) who voted for Trump and supports white ethno-nationalism in Europe along the model of ethno-Zionism.

I'm curious how many non-Whites on Sup Forums are in a similar boat.

bump for curiosity

Shaddap donĀ“t kill the mood. "We are mostly white" is the credo here just let us have that.

>Israeli american
Bit of an oxymoron there eh Chaim?

Born there, migrated here as a child.

I think you are part of the "white lives matter" movement.

MANY SUCH CASES!! (not sad, it's good)

Thanks for your support.

I'm black and support an American black ethno state as well

So like, Louisiana?

Bet you still love the motherland though don't you.
Afterall if you're Israeli and you're not Israel-firster you might as well just be a goy!

not really. I'm highly critical of Israel when it comes to settlement building in the West Bank and pulling off 9/11 (or more accurately, getting Bush to invade Iraq to remove Saddam)

I consider himself an American citizen and an American above all else. I've lived here since I was 4 though, so it's a bit different.

Other than being able to speak Hebrew and having family over in Israel, I don't really consider myself Israeli

sorry, also forgot to mention that I publicly renounced my atheism at 18 and converted to Christianity. So I'd say I'm not your usual Israeli

Reminder that only Stormfags and Jews think Ashkenazi aren't white. The average Joe would consider you guys white.

I'm Irish, German and Italian so yeah i consider myself white OP.

>Reminder that only Stormfags and Jews think Ashkenazi aren't white. The average Joe would consider you guys white.

Where does Sup Forums fall though?

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

Most discussions I've had here arrived at the conclusion that Ashkenazis are not white. I'd love to be considered part of the group, and converting to Christianity helped, but most people still say no cigar.

>Christian
Yet you led with the statement of being an Israeli-American.
Not just an American.
I see many Jews start to shrink back into the folds of safety now that they have been outed and find the world hostile to their control.
Claiming to be Christians when they have not renounced their Talmudic Satanism.
If you have truly found the love of Christ Jesus I can only applaud it.
But there is a great suffering coming to Israel and the Jewish people.
The likes of which your people could not even dream of.

I said Israeli American in the same way people identify as Irish American, or German American.

It's simply your ethnic background. Politically and culturally I identify as American and religiously as Christian.

>Claiming to be Christians when they have not renounced their Talmudic Satanism.

I have read the Bible (OT + NT) and fully found Jesus and renounced Talmudic Judaism.

Just for context, my religious upbringing was atheist, not Jewish, so it really wasn't a move from one religion to another so much as a move from no religion to Christianity.

As for suffering to Israel and Jewish people. To clarify, I support ethno-nationalism for Israel in the same way as I do for Germany, France, Norway, England, etc.

Hitler supported the creation of Israel as well ;^)

>Zionist
Oops! Outted yourself Chaim.

Bro, I suggest reading the OP.

>I'm an Israeli-American (so by most definitions, not White) who voted for Trump and supports white ethno-nationalism in Europe along the model of ethno-Zionism.

The implication there is that I also support a Zionist state.

That's very different from supporting Jewish intentionally supporting diversificaton and mass migration into the US and Europe. That I vehemently oppose. I also support, in theory anyway, Palestinians having their own state, which is why I oppose West Bank settlements.

Am I speaking to a Brit or an Ahmed because starting to suspect the latter.

hey this is the wrong definition of Taqiya.

>Converting to Christianity
Fucking cuckold

>You can no longer use terms like "Israeli-American" or "African-American"
I've seen this opinion increasingly on Sup Forums and it's fucking retarded. You don't understand the argument that people make against cases where Somalis living in Sweden are called Swedes.

Saying that you're a prefix-American means you're a native prefix living in America. There hasn't been a sole nationality among Americans or Australians for centuries unlike places like Sweden or Japan where it's fucking disingenuous to say that a Somali is a Swede. They may have lived there all their life but they're a Somalian living in Sweden or Swedish Citizen.

Oh and I'd like to say this includes Britain. British is a nationality and no fucking brown-faced monkey should call themselves British as anything but a passing joke.

They're monkeys first and British Citizens second.

>>Converting to Christianity
>Fucking cuckold

How? I just don't find Judaism morally or religiously compelling. Islam is trash. Christianity spoke out to me once I started reading the Bible.

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart?

Slide thread reminder to sage & report
fuck off kike shill JIDF please go

Haven't yet proven any issue with converting to Christianity

The Jew is loyal to Jews only. It is a known nation wreaking havoc creating degenerate filth.

>Who is Stephen Miller for $500, Alex?

Fuck these dirty Zionists.

Every second thread these days is some kike trying to subvert you dumb cunts into sympathizing with the cancerous Zionist state.

You all need to realise that this a preamble and 'ground work' to justify their next campaign against the palestinian people or lebanon.

Ignore this cunt.

It's called being consistent. I don't support colonization of the West Bank and taking more land from Arabs. I also support Jews having their own state, just like I believe Whites should have Europe and America.

Nothing subversive here

Honest opinion from a WASP.

The eternal Jew is the mortal enemy of the fucking white male.

Support Israel, because we need somewhere to put the Jews.

Legit honourary Aryan Christian convert Jews can stay.

Just don't expect anyone to cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

>Just don't expect anyone to cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

I make my own fair share of anti-Semitic remarks, so I'd never expect that of anyone else.

>if you don't suck the jewish peepee, you are not white
gas yourself

Christianity is a Jewish trick

>>if you don't suck the jewish peepee, you are not white

lost you there toothpaste. When did I claim that non-Jews are not White? I was saying that Jews are, by most definitions, not considered White, even Ashkenazi ones.

Are you pagan or atheist?

My religion is not being tricked by Jews

So you're a Muslim or a Hindu? What religion has no taint of Jewry?

Europe was fine under Christianity. And it automatically redpills you on the Jews.

totally agreed. pretty tired of the anti-Christian tendencies on Sup Forums. Sometimes I can't tell who's Jewing who

nothern italian here, am i white Sup Forums ?

Whiter than me senpai

98.5% huwhite
1.5% shlomo checking in

All people of European Christian heritage west of the Urals and north of the Mediterranean are white. Don't listen to the d&cers.

Yes.

This is an israeli/Russian board

Blue-eyed jewish masterrace here

I suppose the same is true for converts to Judaism, no matter how you want to define yourself, much of our identities are derived from how others define us. It's a shame as I don't ethnics should be placed on a par with belief when evaluating people

I'm white to the point of gringo tourists asking me "what state are you from?".

But I'm also brazilian, and for Sup Forums it means I'm a monkey. I'm against ethno-nationalism in my own country because I know it's fucking impossible. But I think Europe should go that way, certainly.