WE WUZ

WE WUZ

A movie about Hannibal Barca, a Carthaginian (his family was Phoenician) military commander, is set to release in 2018.
It is made by a notorious We Wuz film maker Nate Parker (who is an alleged rapist.)
m.imdb.com/title/tt4175844/
Plot summary:
>In the second century B.C., a supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army, raises and leads an army of sixty thousand soldiers and eleven elephants on an historic charge over the Alps, surprises the Roman Army with a series of unforgettable defeats, and fills the hearts of Romans with a sense of terror that outlives the man himself. Hannibal goes on to live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive.

blacks can't comprehend that not everyone in africa is black
they equal africa with black
they are this retarded
I hope tunisians get triggered

Meh, as long as a very white Scipio africanus beats his ass in the end...

more than half of this board thinks everyone in asia are chinks

Even the most spastic pollack has a vague notion of Asian populations

no, you're definitely an Arab

It's really the same level of ignorance that thinks people in Mexico speak Mexican, or people in Africa speak African

>King
Fucking what

Don't bash it until you see how bad it flops at the box office.

>supposedly one of the greatest and most intellectual generals of his time
>nig

>supremely gifted young black soldier rises to command the Carthaginian army, raises and leads an army of sixty thousand soldiers and eleven elephants on an historic charge over the Alps

Not black.
Born nobility and inherits the leadership role.
He had ~40 elephants.
The march over the Alps wasn't a charge, it was a bitter struggle that cost him much of his army.

> surprises the Roman Army with a series of unforgettable defeats, and fills the hearts of Romans with a sense of terror

Mostly true, but undercuts the fact that the successful strategy to thwart Hannibal was not battling him at all, which took a hard toll on his army. He couldn't control the areas he invaded and his goal was always to face the roman army so he could defeat it.

>Hannibal goes on to live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive.

Fugitive? He escaped Rome and then advised other people in attacking Rome. He's betrayed and commits suicide. He's not really running from the law.

Also undercuts that in the end he's so unpopular with his own Carthaginian people he's disowned and has to find other people to fight with.

In short, it's this comic.

Scipio Africanus will still be white of course.

turks are chinese in origin.

only because we distinguish the middle east and india from asia generally

Soo much potential ant the cucks decide to make a We Wuz film.

I second this faggot.

Why do producers always feel the need to go with the "gifted young soldier who will become King and bang da white princess"? Let's just admit that nobility used to be a thing.

I just want to see cgi elephants falling off the alps.

Why do americans need to approache european history?

This.

Negroes can't even get their fact straight.

'proof '

pol threads related to old societies are very good.

Etruscans; Phoenicians; Gauls...

The Gallic population had tremendous skills to work on silver metal.

The Romans did not expect this.

Mithra cult relics all over Europe are even more mysterious.

Its odd that they'd put animals on both sides of the coin. Has any other society done that before?

yes phoenicians were famous for their black skin and negroid features

This.

Also there are 1.4 billion Chinese.

Even if you take a broad definition of Asia (including India and the ME), they're still like 30% of the population

>praising literal moloch worshippers

What's wrong with the guy.

>A Carthaginian coin depicting Hasdrubal Barca (245-207 BC), one of Hannibal's younger brothers, wearing a diadem

It just tooks 5 min of reasearch to see that he wasn't black. this is his young brother.Why can't niggers use wikipedia.

What the actual fuck. Well, just like the WE WUZ NASA movie it's a nice way to show people the truth with proof and redpill them on Hollywood kikery.

Slide thread, fuck off shill

We wikileaks now

>Why can't niggers use wikipedia.

Because they can't read?

>a coin with a nig and elephant on it found in africa
>it must be hannibal

>A black general revolted and gets his ass kicked by Italians at the end

Summary

it's a marxist thing

They're jews.

Hannibal is Tunisian and they should bring an actor who is north Africain like, not black...It's funny how people gets triggered and it's the end of the world if actors who kinda light colored or mixed land a black person role, but in such case no one minds.. there's no record Hannibal, Hasrubal, Hamilcar on any of his ancestors were black, in matter facts, the majority of North africains are not black, they are Amazighs and phoenicians

no they should have had a lebanese actor play him

pls no fuck the only reason i got in to history was because i read about the Punic wars :(

We need to STOP this movie from being made! I'm so fucking sick of jews and niggers trying to rewrite history!

Alexander Siddig was the best Hannibal imo

Carthage was located in Africa, so Hannibal was African. What's the problem? Whitewashing is fucking ubiquous in hollywood and yet no imageboard neckbeard ever bats an eyelid at that. Hypocrite much? It's downright insidious when ACTUAL historical PoC are being made white, which outright erases the history and heritage of PoC.

>Gods of Egypt
Egyptians are mostly played by white actors.

>The Martian
Korean mission control woman is played by white actress Mackenzie Davis.

>Exodus: Gods and Kings
White actors Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Sigourney Weaver, and Aaron Paul play Biblical figures who are of Middle Eastern descent. Director Ridley Scott said about his casting, "I can’t mount a film of this budget and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I'm just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

>Noah
This Biblical epic film features an all-white cast.

>The Lone Ranger
Wite actor Johnny Depp plays the Comanche sidekick Tonto.

>Star Trek Into Darkness
White actor Benedict Cumberbatch plays the villain Khan Noonien Singh, who is of Indian descent.

>The Hunger Games
White actress Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, who is supposed to have dark skin and black hair.

>Drive
White actor Carey Mulligan plays Irene, who is depicted as Latin in the original novel.

>The Last Airbender
White actors play characters that are depicted as Asian and Inuit in the TV serie Avatar: The Last Airbenders.

>Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
White actor Jake Gyllenhaal plays the title character of Persian descent.

>The Social Network
Biracial actor Max Minghella plays the Facebook co-founder Divya Narendra, who is of Indian descent.

>The Passion of the Christ
White actors play Biblical figures of Middle Eastern descent, including white actor Jim Caviezel playing Jesus Christ.

>Batman Begins
White actor Liam Neeson plays Ra's al Ghul, who is traditionally depicted in Batman comics to be of Arab descent.

>30 Days of Night
White actor Josh Hartnett plays Sheriff Eben Oleson in an Alaskan town. The originating comic book mini-series featured the character as Sheriff Eben Olemaun, who is of Inuit descent.

>Starship Troopers
White actor Casper Van Dien plays John Rico. In the original book, the character was Juan Rico of Filipino descent.

>Cleopatra
White actor Elizabeth Taylor plays Cleopatra, a queen of Greek and Egyptian descent.

>Lawrence of Arabia
White actor Alec Guinness plays the Arab Prince Faisal.

>Breakfast at Tiffany's
White actor Mickey Rooney plays Holly Golightly's Asian landlord

Africa=/=Black.

Kys cuck

north africans must be getting quite mad too when sub saharan niggers steal their historic figures lel

Amazigh are the native people of north Africa, and then a small group of people came from Tyre and built Carthage, so I don't really mind if it's lebanese or north african actor (There's no big difference in appearance ) as long as it's stay true to the heritage

tfw Hannibal was whiter than a swede and now his legacy of killing shitty roman commanders is going to be ruined with niggers

> Alexander Siddig
I second this

Not if we stop this movie from being made. Hollywood thinks it's untouchable, let's prove them wrong.

Fact: A black Hannibal is closer to reality than Nordic/Anglo Egyptians like in Gods of Egypt, Exodus Gods and Kings, the Ten Commandements etc.

learn history boi
>Carthage was located in Africa, so Hannibal was African. What's the problem?
literally the dumbest thing I heard..baka

Fact: At least nordics are caucasian like the actual Egyptians, not half-evolved bantu negroids

Ok, so why don't you become a film director, so you can make movies and have whoever you want to star in them?

>a negroid actor is closer to a caucasian hannibal than another variant of a caucasian actor

Why do they do this shit? Why is it always blacks too?

Should have got some Arab to play him since they are actually underrepresented in holywood and it would actually be accurate.

Why are Jews so obsessed with blacks? It's creepy.

who do we kill?

or better, who do we get to kill themselves?

I'll start by saying that there is no surviving physical description of Hannibal Barca, so if the movie wants to depict Hannibal as being darker skinned they're free to.

Patrick Hunt at UCL affirmed in a paper in 2014 that not only are we unclear of Hannibal's ethnicity, it can't even be framed within modern concepts of race and ethnicity.

There might be coins depicting Hannibal's father minted in Carthaginian colonies in Iberia which we can use to get an idea of what he looked like (we also have coins depicting his brother Hasdrubal). But as for his skin color? Hunt affirms that the Barcids were said to descend from Phoenician aristocracy, but affirming that Hannibal would look like the inhabitants of modern-day Lebanon might be problematic; as they had been living in Africa for centuries by the time he came around.

lol that hair to make them more negroid

We don't even have to go that far (not like I would complain if someone did), we would just have to logistically destroy their production and make Nate Parker being a rapist known to the world. I know for a fact there are Sup Forumsacks who have connections to Hollywood royalty. It wouldn't be too hard for them to find the set and... raise hell. Fucking up Hollywood would terrify the left more than the election of Trump did.

>No surviving descriptions
>Literal statues and coins depicting him
>Forensically reconstructed Phoenicians
>Barcid family was Greek

The phonecians were a semetic Mediterranean people not black. It's pure WE WUZ

Every time I shitpost this, that's what the groids go for. "Yeah, because a whyte gurl would have braided hair" Yeah, you stupid niggers, you didn't invent that.

>live four lives: soldier, commander, King, and fugitive

and now 'nigger'

>more than half of this board thinks everyone in asia are chinks
bollocks, most people simply use Asia as a shorthand for East Asia.

you do that, if kek wills it I will try get a visa and an hero on set, with a suicide note accusing nate parker and podesta of raping me as a kid

oh sorry, that was the fugitive part

Nobility doesn't mixed with low born peasants

Perharps he had some berber blood, but black blood is impossible

>a negroid actor is closer to the reality of a caucasian historic figure than a caucasian

really gets the noggin joggin

Sup Forums and everyone else who wants to get involved needs to make it their mission to stop this movie. If we can hurt Hollywood, the left loses all it has left.

>Barcid family was Greek
No.
Even their family name is phoenician/punic.

Literaly means "lightning"

And Phoenicians were and are still Mediterranean white

Exactly.

YES. not black, the numidians were black. and no 'rising through the ranks', fucking americans with their dreamy bullshit fucking up history again.
he wasn't actually old enough to hold command and he wasn't appointed by the senate legally, but he was gifted and he was from a powerful aristocratic family.

his goal was to smash roman armies and in doing so peel away roman allies. he wasn't strong enough to attack rome directly, or he would've done so after cannae.

he was on the run from roman assassins, so not exactly fugitive but still. how the fuck was he king though?

current north africans have had a massive influx of arabs and to a lesser extent turks, no?

what the fuck are you talking about? he was african, so he must be black? you clearly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. the romans called tunisia africa, tunisia was punic back then. the name for the continent comes from the roman name for tunisia, but the punic people were NOT black, even though the aristocracy sometimes inter-married with the numidians. just because you ridiculous pussy anglos substituted 'african' for black doesn't mean you get to re-write history.

Ok I did some googling and apparently it's Vin Diesel that's going to play Hannibal.

Tell that to the Sup Forumstards complaining about Hannibal being black lmao.

Why the fuck did we not genocide these fucking apes when we had the chance, this shit pisses me off.

See

No fucking way.

They're middle easterner people

as I already mentioned there's no proof at all that Hannibal or his ancestors were black, but what do we know for sure ? is fuckin north africans / punics / phoenicians / amazigh and whatever you wanna call them are not black !! so why not go with the most reasonable choice !! I'm tunisian and 90% of tunisians are not black and one of our most important historical figures is depicted as black ! WTF !!

i don't know about the barca family, but there was a lot greek cultural and genetic mixing going on with the punic settlers. carthage was very much part of the ancient mediterranean world, certainly not black african. they had black nomads in their hinterland, but they subdued them when possible and allied with them when necessary.

You ever seen a Lebanese Christian (modern Phoenicians)? They look Italian

I know that but they did that to make them more negroid

Maybe as a last ditch effort to appeal to the we wuz kangs crowd, which would be a terrible mistake, especially with all the hard work that went into this reconstruction.

I'm one of them actualy.
We are whiter that niggers, but far from white.

Also, south italians(especialy sicilians) have a lot of semitic blood.

Having whiter skin than niggers don't .Ale us white

patrick hunt has talked a lot of bollocks in his time.

Yeah. people who depict the "Middle East" as one race are ignorant.

>South Italians have semitic blood
Funny, half of my family (Sicilians) look like merchants, but I don't see any jew, turk, arab, negro, etc

Modern day Tunisia=!Carthage

lol come on...

they're light arabs

So what?

Its about as bad as Turks thinking they're white

He's a good fit, non-white but even kind of looks like the statue

Arabs are a whole different race. There's plenty of Syrian and Lebanese groups that look nothing like Arabs and they hate being lumped with them.

So there's your fucking proof that Sicilians/Southern Italians aren't arab rape babies like Quintin Cuckatino told you

This film will not change anything,africa will not be fine with WE WUZ KANGZ movies

>It is made by a notorious We Wuz film maker Nate Parker
STILL this butthurt over the Nate Turner movie

i'm sure it's produced by modern (((moloch worshippers))). there's no other excuse to make a nigger film.

This really rustles my jimmies

it's undeniable that spain and sicily have had some semitic influx. like even britain had some mediterranean influx. doesn't make sicilians arab.

Why? Are Lebanese white or something?

carthage was in center and many invaded
Phoenicians afterwards Romans and then the arab conquest began 648AD with the Ottman empire (Turcs) fucking us up and leaving us in debt to be colonized by fromage people aka French

There wasn't the genetic impact Jao's trying to claim

Many are