Britain yes

nogs and pakis to get special treatment
because they commit more crime than whites
>Judges should consider whether a young criminal has suffered discrimination as an ethnic minority before deciding their sentence, under a new guideline
>"While the seriousness of the offence will be the starting point, the approach to sentencing should be individualistic and focused on the child or young person," states the guideline, which comes into force in June
>It stresses that sentencing judges and magistrates should take into account underlying factors, including the over-representation of black and minority ethnic children in the justice system

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39187265

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/03/06/518877248/supreme-court-allows-prying-into-jury-deliberations-if-racism-is-perceived
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289774/Secret-underground-world-Knights-Templar-Shropshire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

didn't this just happen in the US of A too?

npr.org/2017/03/06/518877248/supreme-court-allows-prying-into-jury-deliberations-if-racism-is-perceived

more lenient sentences for those child sex offenders...

Wait, so when whites become the ethnic minority next week, does that mean they will get all these special priviliges?

There is no way the left is THAT clever, they cant have been our guys this whole time, right?

whites can't suffer discrimination since they're in positions of power over real ethnic minorities

expect the statistics to get fucked up
because of this. in ten years people will say
whites disproportionately commit crime
then will we get special treatment?
not bloody likely

>over-representation of black and minority ethnic children in the justice system

why are they over represented?
because they are likely more criminal?

no it's because all british whites are privileged

more likely to be poor

wow i need to tell all my poor white
friends that its ok for them to commit crime

This is exactly what we did not want.

How many countries does a result need to be replicated in before someone points out the obvious?

That picture, it kills me every time I see it....

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb21_qI90pE

england is a special country.

good thing the US doesnt' adopt this strategy. Black people would literally get away with murder

>More likely to commit a crime
>Get a lesser sentence

10/10 logic.

Truly this will make our streets safer.

Sage

why? is it fake news?

I fucking hate the phrase "over-representation/over-represented". They're represented exactly as much as their share of the fucking crimes they commit. Nobody is throwing two niggers in jail for the crime of one nigger alone.

Hate the government rn. Punish based on the crime not based on racial statistics. How thick do you need to be to think this will lower the crime rates of minorities?

But whites are also in positions of power over other whites. And every time Ben Carson or David Clarke comes up, liberals ate quick to remind me that black people can express white supremacy too. So white people can be racist against other whites, right?

The justice of the UK courts isn't necessarily my justice.

Shits only making the normal brits angrier. You wait until 2020. And no, I'm not talking about UK(uck)IP

Just shut up and get in the oven, goy.

It's no use babbling on like this. In another generation or two there won't be anything left of you.

Won't work, it's just guidelines, judges will never take this shit into account.

In other news.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4289774/Secret-underground-world-Knights-Templar-Shropshire.html

Some stunning pictures of a Templar place of worship.

>implying a country ruled by blacks and pakis will respect the rule of law, democracy, and rights