Why does he hate Iran?

Why does he hate Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iran is a terrorist Muslim sand nigger country I hate it too

They are a threat to Israel

spbp

Really? I always thought that no Iranian has ever commited an act of terrorism in USA

they're muslim sandniggers so who on the right doesn't hate them

Because they're not rothschild owned. Trump is the ultimate shabbos goy.

Fgsfds

They literally have a Death to America day.

He need to help Israel at any costs

Israel told him to

Israel is the cause of the fukushima reactor meltdown that is killing our celebrities and the source of the pedophile blackmail network infesting our congress

shut it down

They fund the Taliban / Al Qaeda

Because it's one of the few countries left in the world that is not controlled by the Jews.

No, Iran is shia.

Them embracing Islam is an act of terrorism

sounds comfy tbqhwu famalam

We have one here as well

They got it from us remember we hated you first son

I am not an expert, but it might be related to Americans creating a coup against Iranian elected government, supporting Iraq in its war of Agression against Iran using chemical weapons, sanctioning and isolating Iran.

his jewish overlords hate iran.

because iran doesn't bend over for the globalist kikes.

Didn't Germany sell Chemical weapons to Iraq during their war on Iran

The non-cuckservative right like Pat Buchanan. You can't say that about Iran while simultaneously sucking Saudi/Israeli cock. Those countries have done faaaaar more damage to us than Iran. At least Iran does us the courtesy of being honest about hating us. Our allies are content to repeatedly stab us in the back while feigning friendship.

I don't know, to be honest

Because Iran loves to cuck americans.

The funny thing about Iranians is that though the USA and Germany have fucked them over countless times they still like them

I can't blame them for what they are the west has been using Iran as a punching bag for so long

Well, cause Iranians have been fucked over by their own government just as often.
It is really a shame, they are Indogermanic people with one of the oldest civilization in the world, held back by internal and external forces. If the circumstances were different, they would be a first world country now

More Iranians are waking up though and taking the red pill. We really shouldn't like people who hate us.

The ban on Iranians as a whole just hastened the process of making Iranians woke to the realities of America and the west.

Lmfao at Indo germanic. We're Iranic.

persian is an indo-germanic language

Americans actually aren't, I wanted to go to iran to fuck my online gf but then I found out British, Canadians and Americans aren't allowed to visit except on tours held by official guides. We can't go anywhere else like explore the streets

Go back to Tahran you desert worm.

Maybe it's about USA invading Iran 3 times since 1950

I doubt it they are a country of huge contrast and have issues that are culturally fundamental

They have no tradition of real democracy or of real industry. Plus they're too attached to tradition to change.

Every day is Death to America day here.

Keep it civilised you cockroach I know civilisation is a new concept to you people so your ignorance is pardoned

Because Trump grabs his ankles for Israel and this
No they clearly hate us for our freedoms user that's what the neocohens tell us.

Reasons to hate Iran:
>funding terrorism
>pursuing nuclear weapons
>anti-free speech global actions (such as the fatwa on salman rushdie)
>human rights abuse, such as capital punishment of children, removing hands and feet of thieves etc.
>having to be around piece of shit Iran immigrants who never stop going on about the evil west while they leech off it

who doesn't hate iran?

I think they got fucked over during history more than any other country.
Invaded by Alexander, by Muslims, by Mongols, and probably by a bunch of other people aswell

gee, i wonder why...

Where are you originally from my butthurt friend?

Obviously from their neck of the woods

Because Trump is a tool of globalist Jews.

I'm from London, so pretty much.

Calling someone
>son
On a basket weaving website. Brits and Americans are austistic.

Yet one thing remains constant, no one who goes to Iran has anything bad to say about it's people

Give that they have been fucked over so much their antagonistic behaviour is understandable. They turned to Islam in the 20th century as a defensive measure to tell the world to stay out

I've met one Iranian in my politics class and I've lived in London for five years

Where do you find them?

I don't think anyone hates Iran more than the assblasted colonists of New Pakistan.

>iran thread
>not a bunch of pictures of qt persian girs
youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A

my bad, wrong pic

>They fund the Taliban / Al Qaeda

- Anglo education.

You've got it all wrong. He hates everyone.

Iran is the worst of all goys

>They have no tradition of real democracy

Because America overthrew their democracy.

Iran would probably be a modern democracy by now if they didn't have all that oil.

>or of real industry

Iran has plenty industry.
It's not as primitive as Hollywood likes to depict them.

You're thinking of Israel's second greatest ally, Saudi Arabia.

because he is another controlled opposition. the silently majority has been played with