Tfw finally discovered that literally all of feminism was a giant mistake, not just the most recent waves of it

>tfw finally discovered that literally all of feminism was a giant mistake, not just the most recent waves of it

How do i cope with the fact that we're never going back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hipprBJflN4
youtube.com/watch?v=q3V3D1aio_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm still waiting for a modern day Hitler.

The only way forward is to make sure our global competitors are infected with the same hindrance(s).

>how do I cope with the final red-pill on feminism?
Alcohol, regular masturbation, and an oath to never date, let alone marry, a woman who agrees with any phase of feminism.

I'm gonna say something kind of brutal but it's something I've learned over time.

Look at the Western world, there is widescale degeneracy, LGBT acceptance, feminism, drug use, you name it.

You can't just simply close these holes, once something i realized, there is no stopping it.

We are living in the final days of a dying empire, there is no saving it.

All empires die.

We will go back, though. Eventually our civilization will become weak and decadent and get taken over by savages who don't care about feminism. Actually it's happening now with latinos

>when you realise chinks and mudslimes will become the dominant force in the future thanks to liberals.

We will go back

Nature has a way of correcting itself

>We are living in the final days of a dying empire, there is no saving it.

True, but all empires must fall

And in its ashes, we will build a better one

Be the change you want to see in the world

You could be Hitler with aussie bantz

Women don't care about politics, why would they care if they lost their voting rights. They overwhelmingly vote for taking the rights of others away, live off the state and don't read up on politics, why would they even care if they couldn't vote.

We are going back! Its going to take right wing death squads, facism and civil wars. But we're going back. To hell with nihilism, feminism, ultra egalitarianism, multiculturalism, MARXISM. They're all gonna burn

This is true, but the question I have bros is
>all empires fall
So... Yes we will start a new one, but then people will get too comfy and liberalism will spawn, and the same thing will happen.

It's like this is just human nature, it starts out pure, and eventually degenerates over time the more successful it becomes.

I don't even think Hitler could have prevented this fate had he won.

When you start to think about this, things start to become borderline religious.

Hard times breed strong people.
Good times breed weak people.

The only way to stop the cycle is to never prosper.

Maybe that's why Hitler was so obsessed with war.

Fuck that's a conundrum, it's like you want to start a civilization to prosper, but prosperity is ultimately the downfall.

Maybe civilization was a mistake, think about it, if you live a pure lifestyle in the wild, everyday is a challenge, and thus, a balance,

Maybe I meant technology.

what if we kill all people and replace them with robots?

We'll go back, it'll just be a giant fucking reset. Alot of people won't survive.

You can start by setting a good example for the younglings.
youtube.com/watch?v=hipprBJflN4

>Maybe that's why Hitler was so obsessed with war.

murrican education

hitler was a ww1 veteran and hated war and what it did to him and his fellow men

>all of feminism was a giant mistake

it wasn't a mistake it was and is a psyop, feminism was cooked up by a wealthy elite jewish playboy bunny who was a CIA asset

this woman then proceeded to convince black women to only want to fuck white men when she wasn't spearheading some other retarded female black panther bullshit

>retarded female black panther bullshit

When we do the hard reset, will you get your $10.99 back from m00t and never be a pass user in the normal future?

Underrated if a bit defeatist post

Don't forget, he wanted to eliminate the big banks that held the German people back!

(((who could have owned the banks!?)))

Let's see. I pay a dollar and a quarter each month to never type a captcha. I probably post 10-20 times a day. 600 captchas a month I never have to type. For $1.25

Seems like a good deal to me.

He might have hated war but he was not afraid of it.

He invaded Poland, knowing that France and Britain would get involved, he did it anyway, then he invaded Russia and declared war on the U.S.

I agree with your sentiment but Nazi Germany was at war for most of its existence,

The Treaty of Versaille will be remembered as the thing that killed the West. Everything that went wrong over the last century always goes back over white people not being able to cope and deal with the horror that was WW1

This is 100% true.

Solution - only let people vote if they agree to be drafted.
Seriously, it solves almost every problem our society faces today.

3rd world countries, bro

places like cuba, south america, and most parts of south east asia.
Feminism doesn't exist.
and it's glorious.

I have been to many parts of the caribbean. cuba, jamaica, dominican repub.

And been to south east asia, plenty of times.

IT truly is a mans paradise.

You want to see a world without feminism. Go there, and bask in it's glory.

We will go back. Eventually. It's inevitable.

Feminism will take a backseat, whenever society isn't stable.
Feminism causes society to become unstable.

Right now soldiers & the courts protect women.

No raping conquerors, all these laws and edicts that leech off modern societies prosperity, to give women authority they don't deserve and can't themselves maintain, social safety nets they don't merit, their whoring histrionic ways cannot garner nor sustain, and resources they themselvesare unable to produce.

Feminism itself, destabilizes civilization.
Eventually, it's going to shit on itself.

Back in the old 90% of people dirt-farmed days, there wasn't enough to go around for feminism to take root. Industrialism allowed it.

I think after a major fallout happening in the west, where the damn welfare checks stop coming in, social attitudes will correct themselves and remember.

House cats aren't lions. They'll never be lions.
Women aren't men. They'll never be men.
They're similar. They aren't men, though.

Our government set-ups are placing women in social positions that they seek, but by nature are never able to attain in all aspects they currently hold.

In other words they can't be coddled & provided for, revered for their gender's benefits to be showered with respects and compliments and door holdings and free bar drinks as will always be the natural tendency toward women, while also being in authority and having the responsibilities authority demands.

They cannot, be both sultry whores, and societies respected revered, protected, coddled ladies. They cannot be the demure attractive wife, & the society's leaders; men.
It can't sustain itself and will lead to eventual collapse.

When the first time the safety doors truly come down again, & the old familiar outdoors of uncertainty our species comes from show themselves, the proud house cat of feminism will evaporate, running to whatever form of patriarchy will feed it. With no concern for terms.

Some times when I post I don't have to put in a captcha

Why you salty though - It was just a question user. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=q3V3D1aio_U

I know why he attacked Poland, I'm not saying it wasn't justified, just that he did at the cost of war with Britain and France knowingly.

This. Any power women hold comes from men. They rely on us.

Also is this a TGSNT clip? I've seen it.

>ask a question that was obviously meant to be inflammatory
>my reply was just justifying why I believe it's a good deal
>le why you so mad haha :) praise Kek!!!

I want every single redditor to die

Just don't be like the other guy who was arguing about third wave feminism on ((facebook)).

Never let your powerlevel show.

>How do i cope with the fact that we're never going back?

You don't. Instead, you work to return to the old traditions.

>why would they even care if they couldn't vote.
Because thanks to feminism they now take themselves very seriously

I just want to be a female house pet. Feminism scares me and trusts me with too much responsility.

Hitlers kinda cute

Women are almost obsolete. Soon enough both sexdolls and the artificial uterus will be perfected, removing the last reasons why men had to tolerate women at all.

Then we will be free to haul the sisterhood off to externination chambers, and use the resources previously wasted on women for something worthwhile.

Like conquering the galaxy.

Good post user

But I don't want to be put asleep... I want to be a good dog.

I believe that would be Breivik

Youre fucking gay

pls be in amsterdam

Read Spengler he explained it.