WASHINGTON POST EMPLOYEE ARRESTED ON CHARGES OF IMPERSONATING ICE AGENT

According to sources, Ozderman would 'patrol' while wearing a bullet proof vest with an ICE placard and a Baltimore County police badge. -WJLA
>archive.is/EYkfN

>When the warrant was served on Feb. 22 at Ozderman's home in the 100 block of Elmira Lane, court documents say 10 weapons, including handguns, assault rifles, and a shotgun, were recovered.

>Sources tell ABC7's Kevin Lewis that Ozderman impersonated an ICE officer throughout Falls Church, Va. on more than one occasion.

Fake news busted faking news. I love this timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/sources-wash-post-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-guns-found-at-his-md-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha

TOP KEK

>getting caught trying to false flag.

the jews are slipping on the 45 angle slope of their own lies.

Shut it down! The goyim know

Hahahahahahahaha get fucked faggot.

LMAO

If you guys let this slide in gonna fucking loose it

They always sucked at it, it was just verboten to call attention to it under the friendly Obama administration. All those jailed journalists.

Now they're exposed AND incapable.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened? Also bump.

It took me a while to realize that the washington post meant the news paper not the post office. I was pretty fucking confused

The CIA is being retaken by patriots on our side as we speak.

We came rather close to having a state media blackout via a "Ministry of Truth".

There is an obelisk on phobos.

An ocean under the moon.

Global warming is a hoax created by the globalists to cripple western industry.

The globalist elite believe humanity are the reproductive organs for a machine consciousness, interdimensional beings are real, and that stars act as gateways to other dimensions, if you believe their conversations as revealed by Wikileaks. Extraordinary!

Elite pedophile technocrats are the globalists, including the Bilderberg group, the Club of Rome, the Davos oligarchs and of course Soros.

Facebook and Apple are CIA tentacles, attempting total information control.

Canada is even more fucked than we imagined.

Chemtrail and biological weapon testing on citizens was legalized under Obama.

JFK, the last gunslinger, was killed for trying to stop secret societies embedded within the Federal Reserve.

Obama's mother was a CIA sex operative, and that's literally declassified.

CNN is part of the CIA Hollywood disinfo division.

Patriots now in open rebellion against elites, an intelligence agency internal coup is underway - Wikileaks came from within patriot agencies.

The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The globalist elite want to enslave humanity and wipe out the remains with bioweapons.

9/11 was a combination of bombs inside the building and reshelled drones. Fly-by-radio drones have existed since WW2, now highly advanced and widely deployed.

Truly tremendous scientific advances will be released thanks to Donald Trump.

Trump is really truly honestly /ourguy/ and possibly the savior of individualism

>Mfw when fake news has a arsenal and I don't

BUMP

not that bitch

I just told you what is happening right now faggot, look out your window

>Canada is even more fucked than we imagined

Can someone give me a quick rubdown on this?

>Canada is even more fucked than we imagined

Here you go

>Ozderman, who was born in Israel
wjla.com/news/local/sources-wash-post-employee-allegedly-impersonated-ice-agent-guns-found-at-his-md-home

But this is what we imagined

How is it MORE

>An Israeli born Jew who works for the Washington Post and is actively creating fake news

Oy vey it's just a coincidence now delete this

How many years with him do you have left?

... That's why.

Any info on what exactly he was doing while posing as an ice agent.

Will have to look for this guy in some of the old "this article/picture will melt your heart and make you want open borders" style pictures.

>The globalist elite believe they communicate with extra-dimensional beings.

The more similar the enemy is to us, the more we despise them.

bump