(((CNN))) Lies

Having trouble breaking the conditioning of a good friend. He used to be based but his leftist wife and the responsibly of two daughters have crippled his reasoning.

I need cnn or other (((media))) info graphics to show him they lie and shill.

Help me Sup Forums. For those young white girls.

Shadilay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO8QfqDxNx0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&index=41&list=PLptbbof5m9i25QY32DyvPCCFzB9lmwkMu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gets a wife
>has two daughters
>starts caring about how society and people treat them
>realize maybe he was wrong

sounds like you're the one who's not based, user. try getting a family yourself instead of destroying his

He knows but he has to act like he doesn't. Don't interfere in his ways, you'll do him more harm.

Just show him the Mark Dice videos on fake news, starting off with his top 10 of 2016

>the guy with the healthy loving family is wrong
>the lonely autist screeching about jews is right

Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=EO8QfqDxNx0&feature=youtu.be

Excellent suggestion

Those articles are about different things though.

Spotted the Juden

NY post endorsed trump

Heil Hitler

>Married to a leftist 3DPD
>Sound judgement

Pick one.

CNN has never lied

What kind of monster would lie about all these anti-Semitic attacks going on?

>opinion
>opinion
>opinion
iT'S FREE SPEECH

Thanks for he bumps. Otherwise you're both faggots.

show him operation mocking bird where the CIA admits to planting agents in the news media

or the fact that CNN too 600million from the CIA

Real question from someone who really wants to be redpilled, but just can't quite come to terms with it. The majority of the time, when i see infographics like the ones posted in this thread, I find them hard to believe, but BELIEVABLE. meaning, im more shocked that something like this could happen, rather than outright denying it.

but the one thing that pains me most, is that there are never FUCKING SOURCES for any of this crap. how am i supposed to believe its a couple of low res pictures of vaguely white looking sand people. shocking stuff, and fuck them, but how can this image be produced and not apply the last line to itself? makes no sense. stuff like

just looks like a 4th grader with puzzle piece cancer's art project. how do you expect any credibility when the bulk of you info is cataloged in mspaint??

"but user-kun, it doesnt matter how the facts look, because they are the facts."

fucking wrong. do you live under a rock? theres a standard of professionalism that exists to make information seem believable (regardless of whether it is true or not). denying this just makes you look stupid. How are you gonna get shills to believe your theories if they look like silivio pepe webs. by making information seem this amateurish, you just create an echo chamber. every single thread on pol is filled with facebook-crazy-gym-teacher-uncle tier collages of pointless pictures and we are supposed to swallow it and accept?

it just makes no sense. as someone who tries to redpill people, im forced to try and defend these piece of shit ms paint arguments to blue pilled femnazis, and once you start trying to defend something that looks like an autistic hemorrhoid filled with earwax, you cant win.

I'm not trying to prove all of these to him. Just get him to admit is POSSIBLE that the (((news))) isnt telling the truth and has an agenda.

I'm saving everything and will organize it after work.

I get what you're saying though. Sometimes I think this timeline can't be real but we have to fight on.

ex CIA predicts exactly whats going on today 30 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&index=41&list=PLptbbof5m9i25QY32DyvPCCFzB9lmwkMu

Bump

Frankly it should have been after the whole Rotherham scandal broke out that you doubt anything liberal. AKA put yourself in the shoes of the parents of those kids.

Hell that whole scandal is what turned me right wing to begin with. If news was being kept mum about the whole deal out of political correctness, what else were they lying to us about?

For fuck's sake, what if we were parents and our kids went through this and we couldn't say shit.

That is where the pilling began for me.

If you think the macros currently produced ain't up to your needs, make your own.

Sargon of Akkad has good critique, too