twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they killed him didnt they?

Yes.

Revelation 2:9

Well do black people hate swimming?

>muh Santa Claus

In the woods does a bear shit?

What?

yes, Jesus was a Roman scam to get jews to praise Caesar which they always refused to do

so of course they hate Jesus, Jesus is a symbol of their slave status under Roman rule

Honestly though sage or not, the Jews don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah and are still waiting for the Savior to cum down and drench them in shekels

Where can I read about this?

Of course not user, he is the most important person in the Talmud. Now keep the shekels coming you filthy goy.

They're not called Kikes for nothing

That neck is stronger than my future.

I don't get it.

kike is derived from the hebrew word for circle, which is the mark many jews made on their immigration papers coming into america (instead of an "x" for their signature). like many other racial slurs, it came from immigration officers who used it as short-hand for a population group entering the country.

They hate Jesus so much that they refuse to sign with an x because it resembles a cross

Wow interesting. Can someone verify this?

I think user is referring to the verse that says "render unto Cesar what is Cesars".

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced ky-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced ky-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

That's really based to be honest

Yes, in fact they openly hate him

>jews are like vampires and scared of crosses

hmmm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

>The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten,[4] according to whom

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced ky-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced ky-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]

Its the best theory we have but the user is being tinfoil in his interpretation. Its not so much that they dislike the historical Jesus as it is that they've always had an ambivalent relationship with Christianity. They were hated in Europe for centuries throughout the middle ages as "Christ-killers" and such. That's where all the talmudic anti-jesus fanfics come from; not reactionary to jesus himself per say but a way to attack christians.

No they just hate Jesus and his followers that much.

95% of anti-christian propagandists in the West are Jews.

Yeah its extremely obvious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledot_Yeshu

Every time you see a jew insulting christians remember, it's nothing new, they've been at it for centuries.

They just think we "stole" their religion, and hate us because it means the are no longer "the chosen ones" of God.

no shit. how do you feel about mormons? thats how religious jews feel about christians. To them, you're a bizarre and blasphemous offshoot

That was the corniest joke.

Mormons hate Christians? Wut?

No, kike, talmudic judaism is younger than Christianity. It was created by the pharisees as a rejection of Christ and an embracing of Satan, which modern jews follow to this day.

Not really. They're just a freemasonry cult and so they're cryptokikes. Only the higher level ones know this though I.e. That momonism is lucifarian

It's true. I remember lectures from brave polish priests like father Chrostowski, who "tell it like it is".
Well, he didn't say "satan", but it's true, rabbinic Judaism was created in opposition to Christianity - whilst most followers of Christ - who at first ware mostly Jewish, became the first Christians, those who rejected him, became Rabbinic Jews.

>thats how religious jews feel about christians.
No it's not

yes

>Where can I read about this?
Josephus and the Flavians "judeified" the Logos, which was the ancient Aryan expression of the Godhead. Judaism has no concept of Logos, which is why Jews reject Christ; Christ is a concept from Aryan spirituality.

youtu.be/tg_poNVIg2E

卐 - ESOTERICISM
>Miguel Serrano: Hitler, the ultimate avatar
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-Two.pdf

>Omniphi: Carl Jung, the Collective Unconscious
youtu.be/1rarughL4i4
>Omniphi: Esoteric Kekism
youtu.be/Mi5HrlKSAOQ

>Sven Longshanks' series on Aryan Esotericism (takes a more Christ-Centric view)
>Playlist:
youtu.be/p_H4aEBN4W4?list=PLl257AYCm2Qt4CCISnPk9JZeSTFfmGe2X
>1 - Aryan Esoterica: Odin, the Runes, Gnosticism and Christ
youtu.be/p_H4aEBN4W4
>2- Aryan Esoterica: Lucifer, the Black Sun, Angels and the Green Thunderbolt
youtu.be/tTd9V3LBZY4
>3- Aryan Esoterica: Archetypes, Avatars, Hitler and Sex
youtu.be/-mik_FtT3lo
>4 - Aryan Esoterica: Jews, Judeans and Josephites
youtu.be/-zWat1wno9g
>5 - Aryan Esoterica: In The Beginning
youtu.be/hXOTzY0yquQ

HOL UP HOL UP, WE WUZ HELLENISTIC PHILOSOPHY AND SHIEET

No mystery meat, your divide and conquer memes don't work here.

Meh.

Verification is for pussies.

So why is there a Slavic warrior on the left and polish gopnik on the right? I mean, it's one or the other, right?