GUYS IT JUST HAPPENED!!!

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-wants-apple-to-help-unlock-iphone-used-by-san-bernardino-shooter/2016/02/16/69b903ee-d4d9-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html?utm_term=.d95ff6ec348b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are gonna have to be the autists to go through this I'm busy. I'll bump nonetheless.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

THE FUCKING CIA CREATED THEIR OWN INTERNAL NSA TO MONITOR PEOPLE

at work. on mobile. does anybody know what the docs contain yet?

Yes.

CIA is really hacking everyone - theory confirmed even gave us the programs they use. Smartphones are the enemy of freedom.

Bumping and reading

makes sense

you cant force surveillance on people overtly, but you can certainly manipulate their minds into literally asking for their own personal Big Brother tag in forms of their phones or a do-it-yourself FBI profile on cuckbook.

It's fucked up.

smartphones literally came out of nowhere. they didn't even imgine they'd have them on star-trek now they things are everywhere spying on everyone.

>never owned a smart phone

Feels good man.

unrelated note: Wikileaks just postponed Assange presser...

interesting

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

yup very boring
no aliens, no pizzagate

I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly

This exact post has been made in every Vault 7 thread.

Really makes me think.

Shill

>Smartphones are the enemy of freedom.
Been saying that since the dam things came out they're just a gps that connects to google maps and logs everything.

Everyones fucking retarded hurr durr isn't it cool and convenient look at these cool apps omg angry birds hurr durr lets buy an i phone hurr durr lets take a selfie.

So? Weren't we all aware that they monitor everything? But that there's too little staff for them to use all this chaos data. Sorry to noob on this, but unless you want info on their tools, what's new?

shills using the same line from other threads crash and burn faggots

>hurr durr isn't it cool and convenient look at these cool apps omg angry birds hurr durr

And that was how freedom finally died.

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/WikiLeaks-Year-Zero-2017-v1.7z.torrent

Password: SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWinds

Convenience is supreme.

oy vey goyim too much knowledge!

It's so frustrating to watch how stupid people are and no matter how obvious something is they just ignore it and would rather live the lie or are too dumb to see whats right in front of them you just want to grab them and shake them yelling wake up WAKE UP YOU IMBECILES.

HAS ANYONE FOUND ANYTHING PIZZA RELATED YET?!

Oh Shit

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/wikileaks-hold-press-conference-vault-7-release-8am-eastern

>Convenience is supreme.

Now when an evil politician takes power, he will be able to find us jews.

Spread this /pol

Because the stream was continuously interrupted, possibly by CIA niggers

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IM FUCKING DEAD!!

THIS

And what will happen now?

Oh wait I know... NOTHING

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BIGGEST INTEL AGENCY OF THE WORLD SPIES ON OUR IPHONES

NO WAY DUDE. THATS IMPOSSIBLE THEY JUST DO THAT TO TERRORISTS AND RIGHT WING ACTIVISTS

holy shit. Everyone fucking already knew. We're just waiting for Trump to pull the plug off the Agency

Trump shutting down CIA?

Read the analysis on their page. It's the tl;dr

already knowing =/= detailed analysis of countless tools. It's probably useless info to you and I, Paco, but I'm sure there are plenty who will find this valuable.

I can't get any peers on the torrent. What's happening?

so now that it's proven, what are we going to do with all the morons who told their doctor and got diagnosed as schizos?

Can we stop treating them and get back to wasting money on sensitivity training.

That's been a lost cause for a while now. Israel is the final bastion.

That's a sick post brother. Robbing that juicey meme

Fuck guys, can you open the wikileaks website? I get a weird error code like unreachable

The CIA is actively trying to shut down the torrent

I can't download anything, it's wildly trashing and it looks like clients are constantly getting their connections shut down.

if you have a mega link, post the last half without the url

>Comodo is a giant PITA. It can and will catch and show your entire chain of execution and a great deal of your file I/O. If you drop and run, it will show where you drop, what you run, and what you run runs. Yeah, its that bad.

However...

There is a magical place that for some reason Comodo likes to ignore. The Recycle Bin. You know, that folder of stuff users have deleted? Stuff that probably has no business executing at all, let along dropping and running other code? Yeah – they like to ignore initial execution out of that bad boy.

So, if Comodo is being a pain (i.e., working as intended), try throwing your binaries into C:\$Recycle.Bin (Win Vista/7/8) or C:\RECYCLER (XP). You don't even have to throw it into any of the actual user's recycle bin folders (the ones with the ginormously long SIDs as folder names), just in the root of the recycle bin itself is fine.

Please note that this is only a partial defeat. It may let you get away with initial execution, but other things you do once running could still get caught. Comodo is annoying like that. Test, test, retest, and may the force be with you.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

This is the CIA showing what they can do when they want to.

I was on a thread yesterday and there was a cap by a guy saying not to come here anymore because people were going to get in trouble.

Now this.

Admittedly I've tried to look at the leaks but my link is broken...

Fucking CIA niggers

Was that ever in question? The trailers show Logan burying someone and it's the last Wolverine movie, what did people expect?

No one cares,desu

not a shill, but an autistic spamming troll nonetheless

It is my destiny to be a British Shopkeeper.

American people vs. the CIA
class action lawsuit when???

we can take these slimy fucks to court and rot them from the inside out

This is a controlled opposition distraction. They're distracting you from #Pizzagate. Every second you spend posting about this, another kid gets diddled in the dungeon.

>we can take these slimy fucks to court and rot them from the inside out

Not gonna happen.

There is so much secrecy that the trial wouldn't even be allowed to be public in any regard.

No both things are true

We have enough autism to perform complex meta-analysis of multiple things at once.

Let's say all this is indeed true. Then why the FUCK did we have a scenario where this happened:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-wants-apple-to-help-unlock-iphone-used-by-san-bernardino-shooter/2016/02/16/69b903ee-d4d9-11e5-9823-02b905009f99_story.html?utm_term=.d95ff6ec348b

And the fucking government couldn't get the info they needed? Why the kabuki theater over decryption of data on iPhones?

None of that makes sense at all, just like needing the harddrives from Clinton's servers made any sense whatsoever.

It's like kabuki on top of kabuki at this point.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

WE'RE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS NOW KIDDO

Lol funny, but fuck you. I mean I figured wolverine died but still

Retarded CIA lost control of their tools. It was all stolen

Obviously they had the ability to get into it, just not the legality. That case would have made it legal for the gubment to get into anyones phones for "just cause".

Yeah, going through this I'm not finding a whole lot of valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing. Don't even waste your time on this.

Asshole.

alex jones has been sayin this shit for the past 20 years

Considering the tools they supposedly have, it's amazing how shitty they are at shilling on here.

Anyone with an ounce of understanding knows phones are the security equivalent of bending over and spreading your cheeks. Only way to fight it would be to make the devices and network yourself.

legalities

wouldn't be upheld in any courtroom, they'd just have to ask where they got the information from and they'd have no answers (when in reality it's through the means)

Yeah, I have gone through all the files and I'm not finding any valuable information. Certainly not anything incriminating or illegal. Kind of disappointing.

Why was it such a big deal to report it?
They could've kept it quiet and hacked the phone in secret.
One small sense of security.

The only option before war is repealing the 16th amendment. If we can cut the feds' budget in half, they can no longer control us.

1. FBI didn't have the technology
2. NSA and CIA don't want to admit they have the technology

>Anyone with an ounce of understanding

You say this in a world where common sense is so rare that it looks like a superpower when someone employs it.

stop with this psyop bullshit, ok all attention on the CIA, go read the secret team by Fletcher Prouty before you are barely equipped to understand such things

what is this news besides "CIA"

we only have so much time for this, just dump money on the economy and call the EMVs into play already, let's get this shit done

Right? Fuck the hype.

this makes so much sense in conjunction with wanting to get rid of the post office

has it right, obviously
What good is it to root through people's shit if the courts will just rule that you had unauthorized access to their devices

So I just went through it, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

Yeah i remember a hacker group a few months ago was holding the software ransom for like a billion dollars. There were threads about it here, but no one knew if it was legit at the time.

Yep, same here. Could own one if I wanted to, but I generally dislike touch screens, gay apps and the fact that you're essentially carrying a tracking device on your person.

I'll stick with my TracFone slider, tyvm.

>this makes so much sense in conjunction with wanting to get rid of the post office

It's now legal for them to open your mail in canada without a warrant. 30g envelopes or less can be opened to prevent dissident viewpoints getting in undetected.

>CIA has spying tools

no SHIT

Is there any evidence that the CIA illegally spies on Americans within America... nope...

Just like the NSA, the CIA is only allowed to intentionally target noncitizens/people outside the country, not to say abuses don't happen, but to say they institutionally target Americans in their own country is wrong.

>What good is it to root through people's shit if the courts will just rule that you had unauthorized access to their devices

PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION LAD.

They couldn't get into it for awhile. They could have likely built their own tools through themselves or third parties private companies but the court case was more valuable. They wanted legal precedence for forcing a company to provide access even if they do not have access. They wanted to be able to force backdoors even after the fact.

Apple for their part gives no fucks about the customer. They have in the past given access. However there is a problem now for them. They have reached saturation in the us and even the west. They want access to Russia China everywhere. Those countries won't want a phone that publicly has us backdoors. So they had to fight it.

So they did for awhile and the FBI pushed for a judgement they could use in the future and that third party company defused the entire situtuation with or without the illiteligence communities permission.

Essentially the opportunity of a terrorists phone was to good to pass up.

I think Google + Amazon could defeat CIA and NSA considering these agencies contract their work to them

honestly this but i've really got nothing too bad to hide. nothing that would destroy my life.

unless some day i run for a serious political position or something i've got nothing to fear.

>the CIA is only allowed

*SMUGGLES COCAINE*
*RENDITIONS MUSLIM*
*TAPS TRUMP TOWER*

PSSSST HEY KID, WANNA HELP AMERICA?

Someone would have known where that information was coming from, even if they wound up in jail after they're still a liability. This made a show of not having the technology to give plausible deniability to other ongoing cases where said technology was utilized.

How long have they been doing this?

Too long.

This.

It could even be an entirely fabricated story to give people the false impression that the data on their iPhone can't easily be accessed on the whims of law enforcement.

They just let a pedophile walk because they don't want to disclose how they compromised the tor network.

shill

These documents weren't going to be declassified until 2063.

But they unlocked the phone in the end.

n-no

none of those things are illegal

>being mad the CIA needs to do things you don't like to keep American from turning into Germany or France

Cry harder

This board glorifies the Nazis, but when the US Gov is even 1/100th as tough as the Nazis were you all cry like little bitches

so I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I am a faster reader, I've chugged through a few sections of this index and there does not appear to be anything of even remote interest anywhere. Really sad!

We got goofed again people i can't believe i actually posted "it's happening" memes over this

>Is there any evidence that the NSA legally spies on Americans within America... yep...

The CIA has a longer and more checkered history than the NSA, friendo.

>not getting that Sup Forums is satire

>This board glorifies the Nazis, but when the US Gov is even 1/100th as tough as the Nazis were you all cry like little bitches

is that the argument you're going with?